Kaspersky Software Updater

已查看 7 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

未读,
2017年7月5日 14:47:492017/7/5
收件人

https://www.kaspersky.co.uk/free-software-updater

Try it. It works with a lot less pain than other applications I have
used in the past.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

David

未读,
2017年7月5日 20:53:092017/7/5
收件人
In article <vlcqlc9sk5v8akvsr...@4ax.com>,
super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) says...

> https://www.kaspersky.co.uk/free-software-updater
>
> Try it. It works with a lot less pain than other applications I have
> used in the past.
>

> Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Tried it. Quite like it can be scheduled. Is there a way it can auto-
update?

Otherwise, I think I prefer PatchMyPC.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

未读,
2017年7月6日 04:36:532017/7/6
收件人
Doesn't look like it.

https://help.kaspersky.com/KSU/2.0/en-US/93592.htm

If only updating was that perfect.

Although it worked well. I didn't let it update puTTY. That invariably
causes me pain and now I have a TightVNC service when I had only
installed the client.

>Otherwise, I think I prefer PatchMyPC.

occam

未读,
2017年7月6日 05:15:532017/7/6
收件人
On 05/07/2017 20:47, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

> https://www.kaspersky.co.uk/free-software-updater
>
> Try it. It works with a lot less pain than other applications I have
> used in the past.

Meh. I prefer SUMO, which provides far more detailed information of
what has been scanned, with version number (current) and version
available. (Sometimes you may not want to jump to the next version if it
is a new, round number, like a major release 3.0.0.0 )

Plus, SUMO is portable. Kaspersky free software updater is instal only.

carrot cake with chocolate chips

未读,
2017年7月6日 10:45:532017/7/6
收件人
Thanks Pooh for the Kaspersky updater. I also have SUMO. In a few months we will see what works best. Be Thou almighty FrANK-Lin!! Brother Jonathan.
0 个新帖子