[OT] WonderFox DVD Video Converter Giveaway

Zo

Jun 6, 2023, 8:55:37 AM6/6/23
WonderFox DVD Video Converter is an efficient tool that can help you
convert DVDs and Videos faster than ever. With its help, you can rip
all kinds of DVD movies and TV shows to your PC, and smart TVs, plus
your iPhone, iPad, and Android phone and tablet.

Supported OS: Windows 11/10/8/7 and lower
Price: $39.95/ lifetime

https://giveaway.tickcoupon.com/wonderfox-dvd-video-converter-giveaway/

Terms

This is a lifetime license for version 29
The license code can be activated during the giveaway period
No support for free upgrades
No free technical support
Register before Jun 07, 2023 GMT+0 08:00

Code works as of this posting

Enjoy ;-)

--
Zo

A "good" program is only as safe and as good as the person using it,
and the purpose for which it is designed to be used."

occam

Jun 6, 2023, 11:21:40 AM6/6/23
On 06/06/2023 14:55, Zo wrote:
> WonderFox DVD Video Converter is an efficient tool that can help you
> convert DVDs and Videos faster than ever. With its help, you can rip all
> kinds of DVD movies and TV shows to your PC, and smart TVs, plus your
> iPhone, iPad, and Android phone and tablet.
>
> Supported OS: Windows 11/10/8/7 and lower
> Price: $39.95/ lifetime
>
> https://giveaway.tickcoupon.com/wonderfox-dvd-video-converter-giveaway/
>
> Terms
>
>    This is a lifetime license for version 29
>    The license code can be activated during the giveaway period
>    No support for free upgrades
>    No free technical support
>    Register before Jun 07, 2023 GMT+0 08:00
>
> Code works as of this posting
>
> Enjoy ;-)

Last I tried this, the conversion result was x10 larger in size than the
original.

WHO still has DVDs, let alone play them? Furthermore - freeware aside -
who in their right mind would pay $39.95/ for a lifetime license. The
DVD's lifetime has loo..ng expired. It is not resting, it has ceased to
be. It has passed on and gone to meet its maker. (and so on...=

Zo

Jun 6, 2023, 12:57:48 PM6/6/23
occam used his keyboard to write :
What's your point? If you have no use for it, then ignore this post.
I personally use it quite often and being that this was an opportunity
for me to update from version 22 to 29 for another free version, was a
no brainer.

--
Zo

"Wanted. Hunting rifle, suitable for teenagers."

AllanH

Jun 6, 2023, 3:26:43 PM6/6/23
On 6/6/2023 7:55 AM, Zo wrote:
> WonderFox DVD Video Converter is an efficient tool that can help you
> convert DVDs and Videos faster than ever. With its help, you can rip all
> kinds of DVD movies and TV shows to your PC, and smart TVs, plus your
> iPhone, iPad, and Android phone and tablet.
>
> Supported OS: Windows 11/10/8/7 and lower
> Price: $39.95/ lifetime
>
> https://giveaway.tickcoupon.com/wonderfox-dvd-video-converter-giveaway/
>
> Terms
>
>    This is a lifetime license for version 29
>    The license code can be activated during the giveaway period
>    No support for free upgrades
>    No free technical support
>    Register before Jun 07, 2023 GMT+0 08:00
>
> Code works as of this posting
>
> Enjoy ;-)

Thanks

Shadow

Jun 6, 2023, 4:24:56 PM6/6/23
I still use DVDs for all my backups. Far more reliable than
USB drives and "other people's computers", AKA online storage.
Have CDs from the 90's, and DVDs from 20 years ago, and they
all still work. I have a box of "broken" flashdrives, hard disks and
many old online storage sites went down without any warning.

As to Wonderfox, they dropped support for XP when FFMpeg did,
ages ago. My old v15.1 version still works fine.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

ma...@invalid.com

Jun 6, 2023, 4:54:46 PM6/6/23
How do you get the dang link to download the freebie?. I clicked on
the "Get it free" link and all it does is refresh the page
.
????

JJ

Jun 6, 2023, 5:02:20 PM6/6/23
On Tue, 6 Jun 2023 17:21:34 +0200, occam wrote:

> Last I tried this, the conversion result was x10 larger in size than the
> original.

That will only happen if you use the wrong encoding settings.

JJ

Jun 6, 2023, 5:04:41 PM6/6/23
On Tue, 06 Jun 2023 15:54:41 -0500, ma...@invalid.com wrote:

> How do you get the dang link to download the freebie?. I clicked on
> the "Get it free" link and all it does is refresh the page
> .
> ????

LOL, dude. Never trust the big green button.

Shadow

Jun 6, 2023, 8:25:52 PM6/6/23
On Tue, 06 Jun 2023 15:54:41 -0500, ma...@invalid.com wrote:

From the homepage

<https://www.videoconverterfactory.com/>

Here:

<https://us.videoconverterfactory.com/download/hd-video-converter-pro.exe>

After you install it, just enter the serial number.

Zo

Jun 6, 2023, 9:08:59 PM6/6/23
ma...@invalid.com submitted this idea :
WOW!

You have to scroll down the page to see the download link, after that,
click the tiny plus sign in front of the words License code to reveal
it. After that it should be smooth sailing.....

--
Zo

"Amana washer $100. Owned by clean bachelor who seldom washed."

wasbit

Jun 7, 2023, 5:10:24 AM6/7/23
This is the typical type of reply from people who think that everyone
else's circumstances are the same as their own.

Admittedly, I don't use DVDs as often as I used to but they still have
their uses. I keep an external USB DVD drive for use with those systems
that don't have one.

The mystery is where do they all go?
From knowing how many blank discs I've bought, I have burned over 500
CDs & 250 DVDs but can only account for about 70 of them.
Discs that are no longer required (old installer CDs etc as haven't had
a bad burn in years) go to the local primary school for the children to
make things from.

Blank discs are often given away on Freecycle/Freegle etc.

--
Regards
wasbit

John C.

Jun 7, 2023, 8:05:41 AM6/7/23
Zo wrote:
> WonderFox DVD Video Converter is an efficient tool that can help you
> convert DVDs and Videos faster than ever. With its help, you can rip all
> kinds of DVD movies and TV shows to your PC, and smart TVs, plus your
> iPhone, iPad, and Android phone and tablet.
>
> Supported OS: Windows 11/10/8/7 and lower
> Price: $39.95/ lifetime
>
> https://giveaway.tickcoupon.com/wonderfox-dvd-video-converter-giveaway/
>
> Terms
>
>    This is a lifetime license for version 29
>    The license code can be activated during the giveaway period
>    No support for free upgrades
>    No free technical support
>    Register before Jun 07, 2023 GMT+0 08:00
>
> Code works as of this posting
>
> Enjoy ;-)

Sounds good, but how long does the conversion process take generally for
most DVDs? TIA.

--
John C. BS206. No ad, CD, cripple, demo, nag, pay, pirated, share, spy,
time-limited, trial or web wares for me please. I filter anything posted

occam

Jun 7, 2023, 8:32:49 AM6/7/23
Of which there were far more than I cared for. I most probably used the
default settings, which were 'wrong' according to you. Furthermore the
process was painfully slow. Glad not have anything to do with it any more.

Shadow

Jun 7, 2023, 9:56:19 AM6/7/23
It's just a frontend to FFMpeg. Video conversion IS slow. All
my 8 cores max out when converting video files and my CPU fan goes
nuts.
Sometimes it's quicker to download a pirate copy than to
convert a DVD I legally own (my TV has a USB port, no DVD player).

Bucky Breeder

Jun 7, 2023, 12:02:56 PM6/7/23
John C. <r9j...@yahoo.com> posted this via

> Sounds good, but how long does the conversion process take generally for
> most DVDs? TIA.
>
> --
> John C. BS206. No ad, CD, cripple, demo, nag, pay, pirated, share, spy,
> time-limited, trial or web wares for me please. I filter anything posted
> through Google Groups (source of the vast majority of spam posted here),
> cross-posted messages (those sent to more than one newsgroup at a time)
> and all posts from several trolls (eg. "Bucky Breeder"). I recommend you
> do likewise in all three cases.

It depends on your computer's horsepower, you feckless dumbass.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;

And *NO*, that is *NOT* a Jedi Light Saber I have in my pocket!

But that doesn't necessarily mean I'm happy to see you either.

AllanH

Jun 7, 2023, 4:37:14 PM6/7/23
On 6/7/2023 8:56 AM, Shadow wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Jun 2023 14:32:42 +0200, occam <oc...@nowhere.nix> wrote:

>>> That will only happen if you use the wrong encoding settings.
>>
>> Of which there were far more than I cared for. I most probably used the
>> default settings, which were 'wrong' according to you. Furthermore the
>> process was painfully slow. Glad not have anything to do with it any more.
>
> It's just a frontend to FFMpeg. Video conversion IS slow. All
> my 8 cores max out when converting video files and my CPU fan goes
> nuts.
> Sometimes it's quicker to download a pirate copy than to
> convert a DVD I legally own (my TV has a USB port, no DVD player).

This program is also supposed to rip DVDs to your Hard Drive.
Does it work like DVD Decrypter or not?

Shadow

Jun 7, 2023, 6:14:11 PM6/7/23
On Wed, 7 Jun 2023 15:37:05 -0500, AllanH <nos...@unokix.invalid>
wrote:
With more output options. And since DVD Decryptor was last
updated over 18 years ago, it can't handle newer DRM protection.

My version (15.1) works on Win XP and can handle any copy
protection on my DVDs. Haven't bought any for at least 3 years...

<https://www.videoconverterfactory.com/dvd-video-converter/update-log.html>