Cat jumps five storeys to safety from burning building

1 view

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 14, 2021, 8:47:54 PM5/14/21
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-57124736

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky

Cat O' Nine Tails

May 15, 2021, 4:06:12 AM5/15/21
On 15/05/2021 02:47, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-57124736
>
> Live everyday like you're a cat.

<alt.cat.stories> anyone?

Cat O' Nine Tails

May 15, 2021, 4:10:51 AM5/15/21
I see that <alt.cats> and <alt.animals.cats> newsgroups already exist.
I also see that pooh does not contribute in those NGs.

Q- Why not?

BouffantTHairdo

May 15, 2021, 5:00:51 AM5/15/21
Why don't you contribute here netcop?

Net Kat Kop

May 15, 2021, 5:03:22 AM5/15/21
Good call Bouffy. We've been monitoring this fraud for some time.

--
I'm the law around here!

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 15, 2021, 5:04:45 AM5/15/21
On Sat, 15 May 2021 10:10:45 +0200, Cat O' Nine Tails
<c...@ninetails.fluff.com> wrote:

Why would the King of the Cats want to hang out with slaves? <rolls
eyes>

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Aristo.Cat

May 15, 2021, 6:57:25 AM5/15/21
On 15/05/2021 11:04, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
> On Sat, 15 May 2021 10:10:45 +0200, Cat O' Nine Tails
> <c...@ninetails.fluff.com> wrote:

>>> <alt.cat.stories> anyone?
>>>

>> I see that <alt.cats> and <alt.animals.cats> newsgroups already exist.
>> I also see that pooh does not contribute in those NGs.
>>
>> Q- Why not?
>
> Why would the King of the Cats want to hang out with slaves? <rolls
> eyes>

You tell 'er pooh.

¦¦ ¦ ¦ ¦¦¦ ¦ ¦ ¦¦¦

May 15, 2021, 7:01:55 AM5/15/21
On 15/05/2021 11:03, Net Kat Kop wrote:
> Good call Bouffy. We've been monitoring this fraud for some time.

You couldn't monitor your own pussy if Trump Kop'ed it with a Net, you
charlatan. I'm the official DHS-approved net cop here. And I'm watching
you all.

Trollguardian

May 15, 2021, 8:03:21 AM5/15/21
Begone you chattering excuse for a Chihuahua, your foul stench has
unknowingly to thou given thy game away. Thou are a cat impersonator, no
more, no less. A fool that does't try in on to pass off as a far greater
and wiser being. Take my advice ding-a-ling and fuckoffeth to the
stygian pit of ponginess from whence you came. I shall trifle with thee
no more but at my leisure and probably on a whim I reserve the right to
send forth death in the guise of a Manchu to do do to you whatever he
choose to.