Cats Remember Each Other's Names, Japanese Study Suggests

1 view

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 16, 2022, 7:34:06 AM5/16/22

https://www.sciencealert.com/cats-know-each-other-s-names-experiment-suggests

"They may act aloof, and generally behave as if they live on a higher
plane of existence than us mere humans. But cats are more present than
we might sometimes think.

In recent years, scientists have shown that cats actually bond deeply
with humans. These complex creatures can and will communicate with us,
and they even track our movements when we're not around."

Just because we observe the circus it doesn't follow that we have to
acknowledge the fact.

""One cat completed only the first trial before escaping from the room
and climbing out of reach," they write."

p-0.0-h the cat, the number one influencer on the Usenet Social!

Live everyday like you're a really cool cat!

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky