May This Thread/Take A Foot Hold

Nic

Sep 16, 2021, 6:53:23 PM9/16/21

Before you continue to YouTube

Google uses cookies
<https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en>and data to:

* Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting
against spam, fraud, and abuse
* Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how
our services are used

If you agree, we’ll also use cookies and data to:

* Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
* Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
* Show personalized content, depending on your settings
* Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on
Google and across the web

For non-personalized content and ads, what you see may be influenced by
things like the content you’re currently viewing and your location (ad
serving is based on general location). Personalized content and ads can
be based on those things and your activity like Google searches and
videos you watch on YouTube. Personalized content and ads include things
like more relevant results and recommendations, a customized YouTube
homepage, and ads that are tailored to your interests.
Click “Customize” to review options, including controls to reject the
use of cookies for personalization and information about browser-level
controls to reject some or all cookies for other uses. You can also
visit g.co/privacytools anytime.
Privacy Policy <https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en> • Terms of
Service <https://policies.google.com/terms?hl=en>

Bucky Breeder

Sep 17, 2021, 11:31:28 AM9/17/21
Nic <N...@none.net> posted this via news:yVP0J.57184$Nog....@fx11.ams1:

> Before you continue to YouTube
>
> Google uses cookies
> <https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en>and data to:

Too bad there's no such thing as a cookie flusher yet.

Maybe I'll invent one and sell it online and then get very rich when Google
buys it from me so they can exempt their cookies from being flushed when
patrons run the software to flush their cookies. It could have a
"flush" .wav file in the background and a .gif with the counterclockwise
swirling water image of cookies going down the chute as it cleans... Maybe
a little Google avatar which is struggling to swim upwards but eventually
succumbs to the whirlpool, then gasps and disappears.

<Counting my money already>

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;

And *NO*, that is *NOT* a Jedi Light Saber I have in my pocket!

But that doesn't necessarily mean I'm happy to see you either.

Nic

Sep 17, 2021, 12:13:26 PM9/17/21
On 9/17/21 11:31 AM, Bucky Breeder wrote:
> Nic <N...@none.net> posted this via news:yVP0J.57184$Nog....@fx11.ams1:
>
>> Before you continue to YouTube
>>
>> Google uses cookies
>> <https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en>and data to:
>
> Too bad there's no such thing as a cookie flusher yet.
>
> Maybe I'll invent one and sell it online and then get very rich when Google
> buys it from me so they can exempt their cookies from being flushed when
> patrons run the software to flush their cookies. It could have a
> "flush" .wav file in the background and a .gif with the counterclockwise
> swirling water image of cookies going down the chute as it cleans... Maybe
> a little Google avatar which is struggling to swim upwards but eventually
> succumbs to the whirlpool, then gasps and disappears.
>
> <Counting my money already>

Sounds like a good idea.

holyghost

Sep 23, 2021, 3:57:12 PM9/23/21
On 9/17/2021 12:53 AM, Nic wrote:

>    Before you continue to YouTube
>
> Google uses cookies
> <https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en>and data to:
>
>  * Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting
>    against spam, fraud, and abuse
>  * Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how
>    our services are used

android netmonster and tpacketcapture programs :
e.g.
http://techwiser.com/wireshark-alternatives-for-android#:~:text=Packet%20Capture%20is%20a%20dedicated%20app%20to%20capture,your%20traffic%2C%20it%20can%20run%20without%20root%20permissions.

holly

--
(__)
oo )

My Software & Art company (donations are welcome) :
https://ko-fi.com/brandywine9