The Internet Archive's Software Library

John C.

Sep 25, 2021, 12:22:53 AMSep 25
"The Internet Archive Software Library is the ultimate software
crate-digger's dream: Tens of thousands of playable software titles from
multiple computer platforms, allowing instant access to decades of
computer history in your browser through the JSMESS emulator."

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary

You can also download the programs. Tons and tons of stuff there.

--
John C. BS206. No ad, CD, commercial, cripple, demo, nag, pirated,
share, spy, time-limited, trial or web wares for me please. I filter out