Where's Dustin?

David Dewgud

May 8, 2021, 11:53:15 AM5/8/21
Could *MY* former sparring partner have got the big K.O. from
the virus?

We have a BRITISH vaccine Dustin and our vaccination
programme is going like the clappers, although too late for
my brother in law who caught the virus at Christmas.

Did it get you?

People want to know.

Shadow

May 8, 2021, 1:21:27 PM5/8/21
On Sat, 8 May 2021 15:53:10 -0000 (UTC), David Dewgud
<david....@gmail.com> wrote:

David Dewgud ? Sounds familiar. Check the public service below.

>People want to know.

OK. I'll help:

------------------------------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

86 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Dusty Bin

May 8, 2021, 4:40:59 PM5/8/21
<david....@gmail.com> wrote:

>Could *MY* former sparring partner have got the big K.O. from
>the virus?

>Did it get you?

Yes, I'm dead.

Please take care of my cute little fuzzy ball plants. They mean
everthing to me.

--
Ectoplasm, because it makes me think about beating my bishop.

Gremlin

May 15, 2021, 10:02:18 PM5/15/21
David Dewgud <david....@gmail.com> news:AD24ABA2...@95.216.243.224
Sat, 08 May 2021 15:53:10 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

> Could *MY* former sparring partner have got the big K.O. from
> the virus?

So sorry to disappoint you, but, I've been very busy with real life.

> People want to know.

So, hows the wife doing from that heart attack? You know the chances of her
having another one have greatly increased, and her survival rate is that much
lower, right? Give her a hug for me, David!

--
Meow culpa. - Something you'll never hear from a cat.

David Dewgud

May 16, 2021, 1:11:20 PM5/16/21
On 16 May 2021, Gremlin <nob...@haph.org> wrote:

> David Dewgud <david....@gmail.com>
> news:AD24ABA2...@95.216.243.224 Sat, 08 May 2021
> 15:53:10 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:
>
>> Could *MY* former sparring partner have got the big K.O.
>> from the virus?
>
> So sorry to disappoint you, but, I've been very busy with
> real life.
>
>> People want to know.
>
> So, hows the wife doing from that heart attack? You know
> the chances of her having another one have greatly
> increased, and her survival rate is that much lower, right?
> Give her a hug for me, David!

Make the RIGHT choices, Dustin.

Don't regret them for the rest of *your* life.

I don't blame Norman for *your* upbringing - he wasn't there
for most of it. I *do* feel sorry for you.

Spit the Cat

May 16, 2021, 2:10:43 PM5/16/21
I feel sorry for us.

--
Spit the cat
Duddit's only lives if you feed him through a straw

Shadow

May 17, 2021, 7:54:12 AM5/17/21
On Sun, 16 May 2021 02:02:14 -0000 (UTC), Gremlin <nob...@haph.org>
wrote:

>David Dewgud <david....@gmail.com> news:AD24ABA2...@95.216.243.224
>Sat, 08 May 2021 15:53:10 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:
>
>> Could *MY* former sparring partner have got the big K.O. from
>> the virus?
>
>So sorry to disappoint you, but, I've been very busy with real life.
>
>> People want to know.

YOU want to know. SLIMING dead people is your idea of "fun".

>So, hows the wife doing from that heart attack?

Not very well. BD didn't even bother to accompany her when she
was taken to the hospital(I can understand the emergency team not
wanting a drunk in the ambulance, but he could have called a cab).
Emotional support is SO important in life threatening situations.

But BD's never cared for women. Not even the one that lives in
his house and washes his urine-sodden bed sheets.
It's why he took a "Voluntary Early Retirement from the Royal
Navy".
ROTFLOL
(Yes, that's an euphemism for something the Royal Navy would
rather keep quiet)

Not sure who David Dewgud is?
Check on this public service webpage: