Ping: Pooh

John C.

Apr 30, 2022, 11:32:59 PM4/30/22
Cat abuse: https://9gag.com/gag/aGzOeE6

--
John C. BS206. No ad, CD, commercial, cripple, demo, nag, pirated,
share, spy, time-limited, trial or web wares for me please. I filter out
posts made from Google Groups and cross-posted (sent to more than one
newsgroup at a time) messages. I recommend you do likewise.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 1, 2022, 3:18:30 AM5/1/22
On Sat, 30 Apr 2022 20:32:50 -0700, "John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Cat abuse: https://9gag.com/gag/aGzOeE6

So John, did you come across this whilst looking at tractors?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQgZu6BkFCE

p-0.0-h the cat, the number one influencer on the Usenet Social!

Live everyday like you're a really cool cat!

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky

John C.

May 1, 2022, 5:50:25 AM5/1/22
p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
> John C. wrote:
>
>> Cat abuse: https://9gag.com/gag/aGzOeE6
>
> So John, did you come across this whilst looking at tractors?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQgZu6BkFCE

Yeah, tractors. That's right. It was tractors.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 1, 2022, 6:04:55 AM5/1/22
On Sun, 1 May 2022 02:50:18 -0700, "John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
>> John C. wrote:
>>
>>> Cat abuse: https://9gag.com/gag/aGzOeE6
>>
>> So John, did you come across this whilst looking at tractors?
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQgZu6BkFCE
>
>Yeah, tractors. That's right. It was tractors.

Of course it was, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more.

Actually, in the name of research... I had a look at his claim and
voila! Surprise, surprise.

https://www.tractorjunction.com/blog/top-10-tractor-companies-in-the-world-tractor-list/

The one with a digit from the mark of the beast... No kidding.

Never heard of them, but then I'm not into tractors, no really, I'm not.
Jeese.

No Shit, I'm not protesting too much. I'M NOT INTO TRACTORS!!!

Shit the Cat

May 1, 2022, 6:07:06 AM5/1/22
On Sun, 01 May 2022 11:04:51 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>On Sun, 1 May 2022 02:50:18 -0700, "John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

>>> So John, did you come across this whilst looking at tractors?
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQgZu6BkFCE
>>
>>Yeah, tractors. That's right. It was tractors.
>
>Of course it was, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more.
>
>Actually, in the name of research... I had a look at his claim and
>voila! Surprise, surprise.
>
>https://www.tractorjunction.com/blog/top-10-tractor-companies-in-the-world-tractor-list/
>
>The one with a digit from the mark of the beast... No kidding.
>
>Never heard of them, but then I'm not into tractors, no really, I'm not.
>Jeese.
>
>No Shit, I'm not protesting too much. I'M NOT INTO TRACTORS!!!

Yeah, we know Pooh. We know. We *ALL* know.

--
Shit the cat
Webmeister in waiting

Pooh Dendum

May 1, 2022, 11:14:13 AM5/1/22
On 01/05/2022 05:32, John C. wrote:
> Cat abuse: https://9gag.com/gag/aGzOeE6

I do not see why you regard this as abuse. The cat is clearly enjoying
the experience.

Here are the subtitles of the <miaou!> language of the cat:

Harder! More! Slap me harder! More!

Spanky the cat

May 1, 2022, 3:06:24 PM5/1/22
FFS, is nothing sacred in the era of the Internet? These are private
matters between a cat and slave.

John C.

May 2, 2022, 9:47:35 AM5/2/22
I used to have a cat that did exactly the same thing, believe it or not.
Just like a small drum, he was. Of course, I didn't wail upon him as
hard as the way the guy in the video was doing to his cat though.

John C.

May 2, 2022, 10:02:57 AM5/2/22
p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
> John C. wrote:
>> p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

>>> So John, did you come across this whilst looking at tractors?
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQgZu6BkFCE
>>
>> Yeah, tractors. That's right. It was tractors.
>
> Of course it was, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more.
>
> Actually, in the name of research... I had a look at his claim and
> voila! Surprise, surprise.
>
> https://www.tractorjunction.com/blog/top-10-tractor-companies-in-the-world-tractor-list/
>
> The one with a digit from the mark of the beast... No kidding.
>
> Never heard of them, but then I'm not into tractors, no really, I'm not.
> Jeese.
>
> No Shit, I'm not protesting too much. I'M NOT INTO TRACTORS!!!

About 50 miles away in a place called Pottsville, Oregon, they have an
annual tractor show event on Father's Day Weekend. There's antique
tractors, steam engines and all kinds of other neat stuff. There are
food vendors, a huge flea market and competitions. It's kind of like a
huge biker run, but more civilized. A lot of fun:

http://www.pottsvilleoregon.com/tractorshow.html

Yeah, I'm into tractors. Please believe me. I wouldn't lie to you. Go
tractors! They really turn me on!

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 2, 2022, 3:40:52 PM5/2/22
On Mon, 2 May 2022 07:02:49 -0700, "John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>About 50 miles away in a place called Pottsville, Oregon, they have an
>annual tractor show event on Father's Day Weekend. There's antique
>tractors, steam engines and all kinds of other neat stuff. There are
>food vendors, a huge flea market and competitions. It's kind of like a
>huge biker run, but more civilized. A lot of fun:
>
>http://www.pottsvilleoregon.com/tractorshow.html

Yeah, we love our steam traction engines and old farm machinery here as
well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtvBOW6scUg

Oooh arrrh!

Pooh Dendum

May 3, 2022, 3:18:45 AM5/3/22

On 02/05/2022 15:47, John C. wrote:
> Pooh Dendum wrote:
>> John C. wrote:
>>> Cat abuse: https://9gag.com/gag/aGzOeE6
>>>
>> I do not see why you regard this as abuse. The cat is clearly enjoying
>> the experience.
>>
>> Here are the subtitles of the <miaou!> language of the cat:
>>
>> Harder! More! Slap me harder! More!
>
> I used to have a cat that did exactly the same thing, believe it or not.
> Just like a small drum, he was. Of course, I didn't wail upon him as
> hard as the way the guy in the video was doing to his cat though.

Did you notice however that - when the guy tapped the cat more gently -
the following <miaooou!> was more plaintive? (I put the sound through
cat-to-human Google translate, and the result came: "slap me harder,
bitch!")

occam

May 4, 2022, 2:21:10 AM5/4/22
On 01/05/2022 12:04, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
> On Sun, 1 May 2022 02:50:18 -0700, "John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com> wrote:
<snip>

> Actually, in the name of research... I had a look at his claim and
> voila! Surprise, surprise.
>
> https://www.tractorjunction.com/blog/top-10-tractor-companies-in-the-world-tractor-list/
>
> The one with a digit from the mark of the beast... No kidding.
>
> Never heard of them, but then I'm not into tractors, no really, I'm not.
> Jeese.

I also had a look at this list. It does not have the Lamborghini tractor
as showcased by Jeremy Clarkson on his Amazon show 'Clarkson's Farm'.

Something is not right here, surely?

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 4, 2022, 3:15:02 AM5/4/22
Yeah, I don't see him with a racy Escort, he looks more of a Cortina
kinda guy.

John C.

May 10, 2022, 11:44:32 AM5/10/22

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 10, 2022, 1:22:32 PM5/10/22
On Tue, 10 May 2022 08:44:26 -0700, "John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>https://www.kuvaton.com/kuvei/sit_mentiin_6.gif

Needs a soundtrack. Played very LOUD!

Suggest

"Strung out on lasers and slash back blazers"

"Dynamite with a laser beam"

Bloody lasers

Very serious Cat Abuse: Reported

Impressive pussy back flip avoiding a head on.

DON'T DO THIS AT HOME! Pooh's are fragile!

John C.

May 16, 2022, 9:17:21 AM5/16/22

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 16, 2022, 9:58:28 AM5/16/22
On Mon, 16 May 2022 06:17:15 -0700, "John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>https://9gag.com/gag/xxxxxxxxxxxx

Cats are really susceptible to alcohols and oils. It does them in. Real
easy. That's why there are special shampoos for Poohs. Even licking
themselves dry after using an essential oil or whatever additive laden
crap shampoo can kill them.

Be kind to Poohs people.