Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Edition

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Sep 7, 2021, 4:42:46 AM9/7/21

Free as in you have the freedom to install it for free. Yay!

Yep, it's FreedomWare folks!

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/hard-disk-sentinel/in=todays-deals-home

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky

Shit the Cat

Sep 7, 2021, 4:46:27 AM9/7/21
On Tue, 07 Sep 2021 09:42:41 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>Free as in you have the freedom to install it for free. Yay!
>
>Yep, it's FreedomWare folks!
>
>https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/hard-disk-sentinel/in=todays-deals-home

Pooh, my freedom is restricted to today only or until the next time they
give away freedom. Is there a GPL equivalent?

--
Shit the cat
Webmeister in waiting

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Sep 7, 2021, 4:48:55 AM9/7/21
On Tue, 07 Sep 2021 09:46:21 +0100, Shit the Cat
<super...@IPaddress.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 07 Sep 2021 09:42:41 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
><super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
>

>>Free as in you have the freedom to install it for free. Yay!
>>
>>Yep, it's FreedomWare folks!
>>
>>https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/hard-disk-sentinel/in=todays-deals-home
>
>Pooh, my freedom is restricted to today only or until the next time they
>give away freedom. Is there a GPL equivalent?

No, all the GPL stuff sucks compared to this. Freedom of this magnitude
is only for the quick or the dead. Get it NOW!

occam

Sep 7, 2021, 4:52:08 AM9/7/21
On 07/09/2021 10:42, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

> Free as in you have the freedom to install it for free. Yay!
>
> Yep, it's FreedomWare folks!
>
> https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/hard-disk-sentinel/in=todays-deals-home
>
> Live everyday like you're a cat.

NOTE: It requires an email (easy), name (easy fake) AND a BitduJour
login account.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Sep 7, 2021, 5:33:03 AM9/7/21
All Freedomware has a price ;)

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Shadow

Sep 7, 2021, 6:40:35 AM9/7/21
On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 10:52:02 +0200, occam <nob...@nowhere.nix> wrote:

"Bad guys" just download it from a Russian site.

<hxxps://dl.comss.org/download/Hard_Disk_Sentinel_561.zip>

It's usually, but not always, the same file as the SOS or BDJ
offer.
Note, this is an older version, current is 5.70.
Freeware as "free to use as long as you want". Don't upgrade
or it will become a trial version.
FWIW
[]'s
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Google Fuchsia - 2021

Zo

Sep 7, 2021, 10:23:38 AM9/7/21
occam presented the following explanation :
Or you can bypass all of that and get it from here:

https://giveaway.tickcoupon.com/hard-disk-sentinel-standard-lifetime-license-for-free/

"Install this giveaway installer before 10-Sep-2021
This is a 1-computer lifetime license for version 5.61, for home use
No free updates; if you update the program, you will lose activation
No free tech support
Can be installed or re-installed whenever you want, as long as you
download the giveaway installer (with an in-built license key) before
this offer is over"

Just downloaded it and used Universal Extractor to get to the contents,
Help indicates that it is pre-registered to BitduJour.

Enjoy! :-)

--
Zo

"Free ducks. You catch."