SMPLAYER Free Media Player with built-in codecs.

1 view

Nic

May 27, 2022, 2:12:10 PM5/27/22
https://www.smplayer.info/

SMPlayer is a free media player for Windows and Linux with *built-in
codecs* that can play virtually all video and audio formats. It doesn't
need any external codecs. Just install SMPlayer and you'll be able to
play all formats without the hassle to find and install codec packs.

One of the most interesting features of SMPlayer: it *remembers the
settings of all files you play*. So you start to watch a movie but you
have to leave... don't worry, when you open that movie again it will be
resumed at the same point you left it, and with the same settings: audio
track, subtitles, volume...

One of the nice features is in the progress bar is the left and right
arrows,  this allows me to go back 10 seconds or forward 10 seconds, I
wonder if this time is customizable?