This could cause chaos!

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Sep 22, 2021, 5:16:17 AM9/22/21

"We can now bioengineer catnip instead of extracting it from plants"

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2290867-we-can-now-bioengineer-catnip-instead-of-extracting-it-from-plants/

Ban it NOW!

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky

Shadow

Sep 22, 2021, 6:53:02 AM9/22/21
On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 10:16:13 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>"We can now bioengineer catnip instead of extracting it from plants"
>
>https://www.newscientist.com/article/2290867-we-can-now-bioengineer-catnip-instead-of-extracting-it-from-plants/
>
>Ban it NOW!

Make it illegal. Both the natural and the synthetic.
Use the "Brible" as an excuse. Cite that "Catnip will send you
to braZil for all eternity". Nobody will ever check the quote.
Think of how much Shit the Cat could make trafficking it.
I want my 10%.
[]'s

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Sep 22, 2021, 9:27:59 AM9/22/21
On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 07:52:57 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:

>On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 10:16:13 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
><super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
>

>>"We can now bioengineer catnip instead of extracting it from plants"
>>
>>https://www.newscientist.com/article/2290867-we-can-now-bioengineer-catnip-instead-of-extracting-it-from-plants/
>>
>>Ban it NOW!
>
> Make it illegal. Both the natural and the synthetic.
> Use the "Brible" as an excuse. Cite that "Catnip will send you
>to braZil for all eternity". Nobody will ever check the quote.
> Think of how much Shit the Cat could make trafficking it.

I assume by " trafficking it" you mean certifying an enhanced patented
variant, "ShitNip", made under licence for worldwide use on cattle as a
repellant for bot fly and distributed exclusively by Shit the cat and
partners?

If people use it for other purposes that's none of Shit's business of
course.

> I want my 10%.

I'm struggling to see the value add to justify that.