[OT] Soft Organizer Pro 9 .16 Lifetime Giveaway

Zo

Jan 17, 2022, 8:47:41 PM1/17/22
Soft Organizer Pro is a program uninstallation utility that lets you
completely uninstall unnecessary applications from your system.
Besides, this tool installs new programs with tracking to detect all
system changes and automatically rate the applications on your system
to find duds

upported OS: Microsoft Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)

https://giveaway.tickcoupon.com/soft-organizer-pro-free-key/

Terms

This is a lifetime license for 1PC for version 9.16 only
No free update
No tech support

(Click the + License Key to reveal the free key)

Key works as of this posting.

Enjoy!

--
Zo

"Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Free Sample!"

John C.

Jan 18, 2022, 4:45:45 AM1/18/22
When I click on the "GET IT FREE" button in Firefox, the screen flashes
but nothing else happens. I tried disabling my ad blocker, refreshing
the window and then clicking on the button again but same results.

Tried it in Edge, same result.

--
John C. BS206. No ad, CD, commercial, cripple, demo, nag, pirated,
share, spy, time-limited, trial or web wares for me please. I filter out

Zo

Jan 18, 2022, 9:18:38 AM1/18/22
After serious thinking John C. wrote :
> Zo wrote:
>> Soft Organizer Pro is a program uninstallation utility that lets you
>> completely uninstall unnecessary applications from your system. Besides,
>> this tool installs new programs with tracking to detect all system
>> changes and automatically rate the applications on your system to find duds
>>
>> upported OS: Microsoft Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
>>
>> https://giveaway.tickcoupon.com/soft-organizer-pro-free-key/
>>
>> Terms
>>
>>    This is a lifetime license for 1PC for version 9.16 only
>>    No free update
>>    No tech support
>>
>> (Click the  + License Key  to reveal the free key)
>>
>> Key works as of this posting.
>>
>> Enjoy!
>
> When I click on the "GET IT FREE" button in Firefox, the screen flashes
> but nothing else happens. I tried disabling my ad blocker, refreshing
> the window and then clicking on the button again but same results.
>
> Tried it in Edge, same result.

I just clicked on "get it" download box popped up, downloaded it again,
no problems. I used Waterfox :-?

--
Zo

"Save regularly in our bank. You'll never reget it."

Zo

Jan 18, 2022, 9:28:50 AM1/18/22
John C. presented the following explanation :
> Zo wrote:
>> Soft Organizer Pro is a program uninstallation utility that lets you
>> completely uninstall unnecessary applications from your system. Besides,
>> this tool installs new programs with tracking to detect all system
>> changes and automatically rate the applications on your system to find duds
>>
>> upported OS: Microsoft Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
>>
>> https://giveaway.tickcoupon.com/soft-organizer-pro-free-key/
>>
>> Terms
>>
>>    This is a lifetime license for 1PC for version 9.16 only
>>    No free update
>>    No tech support
>>
>> (Click the  + License Key  to reveal the free key)
>>
>> Key works as of this posting.
>>
>> Enjoy!
>
> When I click on the "GET IT FREE" button in Firefox, the screen flashes
> but nothing else happens. I tried disabling my ad blocker, refreshing
> the window and then clicking on the button again but same results.
>
> Tried it in Edge, same result.

Just tried with FF, downloaded just fine for me ??????

--
Zo

Floppy" ------- When you run out of Polygrip.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Jan 18, 2022, 9:45:18 AM1/18/22
On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 09:28:43 -0500, Zo <hom...@newsbill.net> wrote:

>Just tried with FF, downloaded just fine for me ??????

You need to harden your OS.

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky

occam

Jan 18, 2022, 9:50:13 AM1/18/22
On 18/01/2022 10:45, John C. wrote:
> Zo wrote:
>> Soft Organizer Pro is a program uninstallation utility that lets you
>> completely uninstall unnecessary applications from your system. Besides,
>> this tool installs new programs with tracking to detect all system
>> changes and automatically rate the applications on your system to find duds
>>
>> upported OS: Microsoft Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
>>
>> https://giveaway.tickcoupon.com/soft-organizer-pro-free-key/
>>
>> Terms
>>
>>    This is a lifetime license for 1PC for version 9.16 only
>>    No free update
>>    No tech support
>>
>> (Click the  + License Key  to reveal the free key)
>>
>> Key works as of this posting.
>>
>> Enjoy!
>
> When I click on the "GET IT FREE" button in Firefox, the screen flashes
> but nothing else happens. I tried disabling my ad blocker, refreshing
> the window and then clicking on the button again but same results.
>
> Tried it in Edge, same result.

I had the same surprise.
Go to the bottom of the page where it gives you a 2 step instruction
of 'How to get Prosoft license for free'. Click on the link for download.

occam

Jan 19, 2022, 3:52:10 AM1/19/22
P.S. The code provided by clicking on "+ License Key" does not work any
more.

John C.

Jan 19, 2022, 5:03:12 AM1/19/22
Just tried it again and same results I got last time. Just tried it in
Edge and same result. Just tried it again in Internet Explorer even,
same result.

And what's happening is that clicking on the button only opens this page:

https://giveaway.tickcoupon.com/soft-organizer-pro-free-key/

up in a new tab each time and in each of the browsers I mention above.

John C.

Jan 19, 2022, 5:28:16 AM1/19/22
Okay, I figured it out. The page is information overload for some
people. There's too much to wade through, but:

1. Scroll down to about 1/4 of the way down the page to where it says:
"How to get a Soft Organizer Pro license key for free?" and click on the
"soft-organizer-setup.exe" link which is actually to
https://www.chemtable.com/files/soft-organizer-setup.exe

2. Save the setup file to your hard drive. In other words, "Install the
software on your computer and open it. To use Soft Organizer with Pro
version, click on the 'Upgrade to Pro' button then paste the below
license key to activate it:"

(In my case, since I already have an earlier version of the program
installed, I started it and got a popup telling me there is a new
version (9.16) and asking if I wanted to update to it. I allowed this
and then after the update was done, I put in the free registration code.
The program connected to their server and approved the code and that was
it. I didn't like having to restart Windows to accomplish the update
however.)

3. Do as it says above and click on where it says "+ License Key" and
you'll see the license key they're referring to.

That red "GET IT FREE" button at the top of the page is unnecessary.

Thanks for posting about the giveaway, Zo. I hope this version of the
program works. The previous version seemed to lock up when I
tried to install a program with tracing and pressed the "FORWARD"
button. It might have been just taking a "pre" snapshot, but if so there
should have been a progress meter shown. That's the way Total Uninstall
does it.

John C.

Jan 19, 2022, 5:36:02 AM1/19/22
Strange, I just used it and it worked fine. I simply selected the entire
code (without a space at the end), then started the program and pasted
it into the code field and clicked "OK" button. The program called home
to verify the code, gave me a "Code accepted" message and then thanked me.

occam

Jan 19, 2022, 5:59:07 AM1/19/22
That's odd. I tried three times -- 12 hours ago --, and it failed to
connect to home. It worked just now. Thank you.

Shadow

Jan 19, 2022, 8:33:45 AM1/19/22
On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 02:28:08 -0800, "John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Okay, I figured it out. The page is information overload for some
>people. There's too much to wade through, but:
>
>1. Scroll down to about 1/4 of the way down the page to where it says:
>"How to get a Soft Organizer Pro license key for free?" and click on the
>"soft-organizer-setup.exe" link which is actually to
>https://www.chemtable.com/files/soft-organizer-setup.exe
>
>2. Save the setup file to your hard drive. In other words, "Install the
>software on your computer and open it. To use Soft Organizer with Pro
>version, click on the 'Upgrade to Pro' button then paste the below
>license key to activate it:"
>
>(In my case, since I already have an earlier version of the program
>installed, I started it and got a popup telling me there is a new
>version (9.16) and asking if I wanted to update to it. I allowed this
>and then after the update was done, I put in the free registration code.
>The program connected to their server and approved the code and that was
>it. I didn't like having to restart Windows to accomplish the update
>however.)

So now Chemtable is requiring you to whitelist it so it can
phone home?
That kind of sucks, because it scans your computer for data
and "suggests" updates. I block it completely with my firewall. And I
also use it on a laptop without any network connection.
Older versions were just "download the giveaway and enter the
serial". As long as you stored the installer and serial, you could
install it anytime.

PS Not that it matters, I use v7.51. It's no longer compiled
for XP.
Comss only lists version 9.02, the last one that registered
without a phone-home.

<https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=5064>
[]'s

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

John C.

Jan 20, 2022, 8:12:28 AM1/20/22
So how was the company verifying that one's registration code was valid
in earlier versions?

John C.

Jan 20, 2022, 8:13:21 AM1/20/22
Maybe it was a server glitch?

Shadow

Jan 20, 2022, 3:05:35 PM1/20/22
On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 05:12:18 -0800, "John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com>
It didn't phone home for that, until this latest version.

John C.

Jan 21, 2022, 7:41:09 AM1/21/22
I understand that, but do you know how the program was able to verify
the registration code before it started calling home? Just curious.

Shadow

Jan 21, 2022, 12:36:08 PM1/21/22
On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 04:41:00 -0800, "John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com>
Because I always registered it offline?
All a serial is an algorithm. Usually the numbers are checked
against a table/added/subtracted/rored/"anded"/xored/shifted,
whatever, and if the result matches the key/checksum, it registers.
I find the math behind them interesting. Like a puzzle.
A hobby. I'm not a pro cracker.

John C.

Jan 22, 2022, 5:51:14 AM1/22/22
Okay. So if it was possible to register the program offline, then that
implies that the registration codes were stored in a file locally. They
would be encrypted somehow almost certainly.

Maybe that wasn't working for them and they decided to have users
contact their servers for verification instead. I've been keeping an eye
out for connections by using Nirsoft's CurrPorts whenever I start the
program. So far, nothing.

howard sperry

Dec 13, 2022, 2:32:10 AM12/13/22
Are You Looking For the Latest Cracked Software? So Visit My Website (https://khizarpc.com/). Some Of The Latest Cracked Software are Almost There!

Jenny Telia

Dec 13, 2022, 3:13:36 AM12/13/22
On 13/12/2022 08:32, howard sperry wrote:
> Are You Looking For the Latest Cracked Software?

Never mind what this cunt is pointing at. It is illegal.

As regards 'Soft-Organizer-Pro-9.16', here's the link. Beware, it is a
Russian site - with all the consequences of what that entails.

https://malwaretips.com/threads/soft-organizer-pro-9-16-free-license.111964/

Jhonia Monia

Dec 16, 2022, 4:30:38 AM12/16/22
Are You Looking For the Latest Cracked Software? So Visit My Website (https://brandpc.co/). Some Of The Latest Cracked Software are Almost There!