Re: Apache OpenOffice can be hijacked

Mike Easter

Sep 21, 2021, 11:52:21 AM9/21/21
Yrrah wrote:
> AOO "downloaded hundreds of millions of times"? Still?

Maybe they are considering from the beginning, incl OO, to the present
for all platforms.

The wp article on OO says:

--
Mike Easter

Shadow

Sep 21, 2021, 1:51:34 PM9/21/21
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 14:10:17 +0200, Yrrah <Yrra...@acf.invalid>
wrote:

>"Apache OpenOffice (AOO) is currently vulnerable to a remote code execution
>vulnerability and while the app's source code has been patched, the fix has only
>been made available as beta software and awaits an official release.
>That means that most people running the open source office suite, which has been
>downloaded hundreds of millions of times and was last updated in May, probably
>have vulnerable versions of the software.(...)"
>More:
>https://www.theregister.com/2021/09/20/apache_openoffice_rce/
>
>AOO "downloaded hundreds of millions of times"? Still?

//Lim in his post said that he wondered why this hadn't been caught
and noticed that GitHub's LGTM automated security scan for open-source
projects has Apache OpenOffice tagged for Python and JavaScript but
not C++.//

Deliberate?

OpenOffice is compiled to run on Win XP and older more secure
Linux Distros. Which would account for the hundreds of millions of
downloads AND why M$ failed to test for and report the vulnerability..
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Sep 21, 2021, 5:05:04 PM9/21/21
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 14:51:21 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:

>AND why M$ failed to test for and report the vulnerability..

Take it on the chin lad. All that openness and nobody read it. Must be
all those nanobots Bill Gates is personally mixing in with the vaccines.
He's controlling everything now except us cats. We are immune to
nanobots and illusions. You can fool all the people all of the time but
cats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaBHzfc0KOg

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky

Nic

Sep 21, 2021, 5:22:56 PM9/21/21
On 9/21/21 5:05 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
> All that openness and nobody read it. Must be
> all those nanobots Bill Gates is personally mixing in with the vaccines.
> He's controlling everything now except us cats. We are immune to
> nanobots and illusions. You can fool all the people all of the time but not
> cats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1-rs-PQixs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkzrSZKA4cM

Now on to freedom.

Shadow

Sep 21, 2021, 7:22:46 PM9/21/21
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 22:05:00 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 14:51:21 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:
>
>>AND why M$ failed to test for and report the vulnerability..
>
>Take it on the chin lad. All that openness and nobody read it. Must be
>all those nanobots Bill Gates is personally mixing in with the vaccines.
>He's controlling everything now except us cats. We are immune to
>nanobots and illusions. You can fool all the people all of the time but
>cats
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaBHzfc0KOg

Gates is making a pack of money here with his AZ vaccine(and
using it to finance fascists). He was one of the reasons I opted for
Coronavac (Plus the fact it produces antibodies to ALL 29 virus
antigens, not just one or 2 spike proteins).
My booster is in 2 weeks time (3 doses necessary for
dead-virus vaccines).

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Sep 21, 2021, 8:01:52 PM9/21/21
So what made you choose that over drinking cow's urine?

Shadow

Sep 21, 2021, 8:30:21 PM9/21/21
On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 01:01:48 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 20:22:01 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 22:05:00 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
>><super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>>>Take it on the chin lad. All that openness and nobody read it. Must be
>>>all those nanobots Bill Gates is personally mixing in with the vaccines.
>>>He's controlling everything now except us cats. We are immune to
>>>nanobots and illusions. You can fool all the people all of the time but
>>>cats
>>>
>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaBHzfc0KOg
>>
>> Gates is making a pack of money here with his AZ vaccine(and
>>using it to finance fascists). He was one of the reasons I opted for
>>Coronavac (Plus the fact it produces antibodies to ALL 29 virus
>>antigens, not just one or 2 spike proteins).
>> My booster is in 2 weeks time (3 doses necessary for
>>dead-virus vaccines).
>
>So what made you choose that over drinking cow's urine?

I wasn't given that choice.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Sep 22, 2021, 4:16:27 AM9/22/21
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 21:29:38 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:

>>So what made you choose that over drinking cow's urine?
>
> I wasn't given that choice.

Shit the cat still has some in stock. We ship worldwide. All the cows
involved self identify as LGBT+ and are fully supported by mental health
professionals. We've been taking the piss for years.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Nov 24, 2021, 5:22:30 AM11/24/21
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 21:29:38 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:

>>> My booster is in 2 weeks time (3 doses necessary for
>>>dead-virus vaccines).
>>
>>So what made you choose that over drinking cow's urine?
>
> I wasn't given that choice.

Had my booster yesterday. Pfizer. My arm bloody hurts and I feel like
crap this morning. AZ was way easier.

On the plus side I'm picking up radio signals from the hive more
clearly.

Lots of people are dying but thankfully we are blissfully unaware
because we are otherwise preoccupied by worries relating to being adrift
in a rudderless ship led by a Captain whose orders come straight from
Peppa Pig.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

occam

Nov 24, 2021, 6:26:21 AM11/24/21
On 24/11/2021 11:22, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

>>> So what made you choose that over drinking cow's urine?
>>
>> I wasn't given that choice.
>
> Had my booster yesterday. Pfizer. My arm bloody hurts and I feel like
> crap this morning. AZ was way easier.
>
> On the plus side I'm picking up radio signals from the hive more
> clearly.
>
> Lots of people are dying but thankfully we are blissfully unaware
> because we are otherwise preoccupied by worries relating to being adrift
> in a rudderless ship led by a Captain whose orders come straight from
> Peppa Pig.
>
> https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/
>
> Live everyday like you're a cat.

After Boris' speech at the CBI, I'm going to live everyday like I'm
Peppa Pig.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Nov 24, 2021, 6:57:35 AM11/24/21
Damn you. I had to research that. 2 mins at YouTube that I will never
get back. A pig with a face that looks to me like ... well I best not
say. We don't want another Captain Pugwash double entendre court case.
I'd have to starve Shit *forever* to pay for that.

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Shit the Cat

Nov 24, 2021, 7:03:57 AM11/24/21
Whatever happened to the benevolent Pooh that I once knew? You've become
harder and more cynical since the Peppa Pig worshippers took control.

>Live everyday like you're a cat.
>
>Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
Shit the cat
Webmeister in waiting
Copyright theft advisor
http://shitsworld.com

John C.

Nov 24, 2021, 8:20:52 AM11/24/21
p-0''0-h wrote:

>>> So what made you choose that over drinking cow's urine?
>>
>> I wasn't given that choice.
>
> Had my booster yesterday. Pfizer. My arm bloody hurts and I feel like
> crap this morning. AZ was way easier.
>
> On the plus side I'm picking up radio signals from the hive more
> clearly.
>
> Lots of people are dying but thankfully we are blissfully unaware
> because we are otherwise preoccupied by worries relating to being adrift
> in a rudderless ship led by a Captain whose orders come straight from
> Peppa Pig.
>
> https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

Please let us know when you feel better.

I had the Pfizer too. The first shot made me have a headache for about
half a day along with a couple of very short bouts of very slight
nausea. The second shot gave me a headache and shot site soreness for
about a day and a half along with the same bouts of nausea.

I see a trend here.

--
John C. BS206. No ad, CD, commercial, cripple, demo, nag, pirated,
share, spy, time-limited, trial or web wares for me please. I filter out

Eeyore

Nov 24, 2021, 1:46:20 PM11/24/21
On 24/11/2021 14:20, John C. wrote:
> p-0''0-h wrote:

>>> I wasn't given that choice.
>>
>> Had my booster yesterday. Pfizer. My arm bloody hurts and I feel like
>> crap this morning. AZ was way easier.
>>
>> On the plus side I'm picking up radio signals from the hive more
>> clearly.
>>
>> Lots of people are dying but thankfully we are blissfully unaware
>> because we are otherwise preoccupied by worries relating to being adrift
>> in a rudderless ship led by a Captain whose orders come straight from
>> Peppa Pig.
>>
>> https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/
>
> Please let us know when you feel better.
>
> I had the Pfizer too. The first shot made me have a headache for about
> half a day along with a couple of very short bouts of very slight
> nausea. The second shot gave me a headache and shot site soreness for
> about a day and a half along with the same bouts of nausea.
>
> I see a trend here.

Yes, so do I. Pfizer has the same effect on you as new Microsoft releases.

Shadow

Nov 25, 2021, 7:48:29 AM11/25/21
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 10:22:25 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>>>So what made you choose that over drinking cow's urine?
>>
>> I wasn't given that choice.
>
>Had my booster yesterday. Pfizer. My arm bloody hurts and I feel like
>crap this morning. AZ was way easier.
>
>On the plus side I'm picking up radio signals from the hive more
>clearly.
>
>Lots of people are dying but thankfully we are blissfully unaware
>because we are otherwise preoccupied by worries relating to being adrift
>in a rudderless ship led by a Captain whose orders come straight from
>Peppa Pig.
>
>https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/
>
>Live everyday like you're a cat.
>
>Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Dunno, but I'm a "natural immunity" guy.

FACT: The virus has 29 proteins.

Two possibilities:

1) Stun the little buggers and inject them into people. Body reacts to
ALL 29 proteins, makes antibodies and a T-cell response to all of
them. Since they are not alive, the body won't take them too
seriously, so you would need to inject those 29 proteins another 2 or
three times until your body reacts with WTF! You AGAIN!!! and summons
Pooh Manchu and orders him to "Kiiiiil them all"[TM]. If the virus
mutates and changes a few proteins, you still have antibodies and a
T-Cell response to the rest of them. Perfect "natural immunity" at US$
4.00 a pop. Think Salk's vaccine for Polio. OK, you can think of
countless others that work the same way.

2) Call Wall Street, give them billions to figure out something that
only protects you from 2 of the proteins, and make a scandal every
time the virus mutates. Constantly raise the price of the boosters and
put it on the tax-payers tab. Evoke Bill Gates and his Tax-Evading
Foundation(TM) to make sure the scam is copyrighted, so nobody can
make their own "vaccine". Bribe heads of State so they no longer
import "natural immunity vaccines". Easy money. Label Pooh Manchu a
"foreign terrorist", send him to Guantanamo for water sports.

Hum. Any other interesting possibilities I might have missed?

Nic

Nov 25, 2021, 8:12:18 AM11/25/21
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on Tucker Carlson Today (November 15, 2021)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kirxnFpIOVgv/

Even before COVID, RFK Jr. spent years exposing Big Pharma corruption.
Now he joins Tucker Carlson to detail the unholy alliance between
Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates and how the vaccine is being used to launch
a coup against our Bill of Rights.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Nov 25, 2021, 1:44:41 PM11/25/21
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 05:20:39 -0800, "John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Please let us know when you feel better.

Yesterday I was wiped out. I took three lots of painkillers. Lifting my
arm above my head hurt enough not to want to repeat the experience. I
sat around all day and did nothing.

Today, I'm OK. Slept well. A bit lacklustre but I did some decorating.
My arm hurts a bit still but only when I think about it. I would guess
it will be a distant memory in a couple of days.

>I had the Pfizer too. The first shot made me have a headache for about
>half a day along with a couple of very short bouts of very slight
>nausea.

I felt nauseous for a short while this morning and had a bit of a
headache yesterday.

I guess it's a small price to pay not to die but neither the AZ or Flu
vaccine registered really. I was a bit surprised by this. I'm still
going to do what I'm told though and have whatever jabs I'm told I need.
Bit annoying losing a day and a bit. I'm a busy cat zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>The second shot gave me a headache and shot site soreness for
>about a day and a half along with the same bouts of nausea.

John C.

Nov 26, 2021, 8:15:23 AM11/26/21
p-0''0-h wrote:
> John C. wrote:
>>
>> Please let us know when you feel better.
>
> Yesterday I was wiped out. I took three lots of painkillers. Lifting my
> arm above my head hurt enough not to want to repeat the experience. I
> sat around all day and did nothing.
>
> Today, I'm OK. Slept well. A bit lacklustre but I did some decorating.
> My arm hurts a bit still but only when I think about it. I would guess
> it will be a distant memory in a couple of days.
>
>> I had the Pfizer too. The first shot made me have a headache for about
>> half a day along with a couple of very short bouts of very slight
>> nausea.
>
> I felt nauseous for a short while this morning and had a bit of a
> headache yesterday.
>
> I guess it's a small price to pay not to die but neither the AZ or Flu
> vaccine registered really. I was a bit surprised by this. I'm still
> going to do what I'm told though and have whatever jabs I'm told I need.
> Bit annoying losing a day and a bit. I'm a busy cat zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>
>> The second shot gave me a headache and shot site soreness for
>> about a day and a half along with the same bouts of nausea.

Glad to hear you're okay but sorry to hear that you had some rough days.

I'm looking into getting the booster too then.

My last four flu shots all gave me a full blown case of the flu, so I
quit getting them. I have my own cure for the flu anyway.

No idea what an "AZ" shot is though.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Nov 26, 2021, 8:20:23 AM11/26/21
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 05:15:12 -0800, "John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>No idea what an "AZ" shot is though.

AstraZeneca vaccine. My first 2 shots were that. Our experts reckon
having another vaccine for your booster increases your immunity. That's
why I had Pfizer for the booster. What do they do in the US. Give the
same or a different vaccine for the booster?

Nic

Nov 26, 2021, 9:10:04 AM11/26/21
Pfizer Was Aware of Over 50K Serious COVID Vaccine Reactions Within
Months of Distribution

https://thepulse.one/2021/11/25/pfizer-was-aware-of-over-50k-serious-covid-vaccine-reactions-with-months-of-distribution/

In Brief

* The Facts:

Newly released Pfizer documents reveal tens of thousands of
adverse reactions reported in the first two months of 2021.

The documents were released after a plaintiff group of
professors and scientist FOIA the FDA.

* Reflect On:

How can Pfizer be trusted when there is a lack of transparency
in the kinds of adverse reactions that are taking place?

If the average person and physician are not fully educated about
potential side effects, how can they be diagnosed and reported
accurately?

If they are not being reported accurately, how do we truly know
how "rare" they are?

John C.

Nov 27, 2021, 5:59:46 AM11/27/21
p-0''0-h wrote:
> John C. wrote:
>
>> No idea what an "AZ" shot is though.

Thanks for that info.

> AstraZeneca vaccine. My first 2 shots were that. Our experts reckon
> having another vaccine for your booster increases your immunity. That's
> why I had Pfizer for the booster. What do they do in the US. Give the
> same or a different vaccine for the booster?

Yes, that's my understanding. Perhaps not having done that might account
for your reaction to the booster. One of my best friends got Pfizer for
all three shots and he was lucky, I guess, because he told me yesterday
that he didn't have any reaction. On the other hand, the guy amazes me
continually that he survives things that would have killed anybody else.
For instance, a hextuple bypass surgery. I'm beginning to think he's an
android.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Dec 3, 2021, 6:34:59 AM12/3/21
On Sat, 27 Nov 2021 02:59:35 -0800, "John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>p-0''0-h wrote:
>> John C. wrote:
>>
>>> No idea what an "AZ" shot is though.
>
>Thanks for that info.
>
>> AstraZeneca vaccine. My first 2 shots were that. Our experts reckon
>> having another vaccine for your booster increases your immunity. That's
>> why I had Pfizer for the booster. What do they do in the US. Give the
>> same or a different vaccine for the booster?
>
>Yes, that's my understanding. Perhaps not having done that might account
>for your reaction to the booster. One of my best friends got Pfizer for
>all three shots and he was lucky, I guess, because he told me yesterday
>that he didn't have any reaction. On the other hand, the guy amazes me
>continually that he survives things that would have killed anybody else.
>For instance, a hextuple bypass surgery. I'm beginning to think he's an
>android.

Covid: Pfizer and Moderna jabs give best overall boost, UK trial finds

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59489988

John C.

Dec 3, 2021, 7:31:46 AM12/3/21
p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Nov 2021 02:59:35 -0800, "John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> p-0''0-h wrote:

>> Thanks for that info.
>>
>>> AstraZeneca vaccine. My first 2 shots were that. Our experts reckon
>>> having another vaccine for your booster increases your immunity. That's
>>> why I had Pfizer for the booster. What do they do in the US. Give the
>>> same or a different vaccine for the booster?
>>
>> Yes, that's my understanding. Perhaps not having done that might account
>> for your reaction to the booster. One of my best friends got Pfizer for
>> all three shots and he was lucky, I guess, because he told me yesterday
>> that he didn't have any reaction. On the other hand, the guy amazes me
>> continually that he survives things that would have killed anybody else.
>> For instance, a hextuple bypass surgery. I'm beginning to think he's an
>> android.
>
> Covid: Pfizer and Moderna jabs give best overall boost, UK trial finds
>
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59489988

Thanks for that info. Makes sense too, because both the Pfizer and
Moderna have efficiency ratings in the 90s percentage, while the Johnson
and Johnson and AstraZeneca vaccines are only in the 70s.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Dec 3, 2021, 10:04:03 AM12/3/21
On Fri, 3 Dec 2021 04:31:36 -0800, "John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

>>> Thanks for that info.

>>> Yes, that's my understanding. Perhaps not having done that might account
>>> for your reaction to the booster. One of my best friends got Pfizer for
>>> all three shots and he was lucky, I guess, because he told me yesterday
>>> that he didn't have any reaction. On the other hand, the guy amazes me
>>> continually that he survives things that would have killed anybody else.
>>> For instance, a hextuple bypass surgery. I'm beginning to think he's an
>>> android.
>>
>> Covid: Pfizer and Moderna jabs give best overall boost, UK trial finds
>>
>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59489988
>
>Thanks for that info. Makes sense too, because both the Pfizer and
>Moderna have efficiency ratings in the 90s percentage, while the Johnson
>and Johnson and AstraZeneca vaccines are only in the 70s.

Yeahbut, it seems it depends on who is saying what. The drug companies
or independent studies. AZ was shown to have better longevity. From what
we are seeing here none of the vaccines are stopping people getting it
as much as they are stopping people ending up in hospital and/or dying.
Here I see lots of risk taking adding to the problem. Me, I'm staying
the fuck away from people indoors and if I have to then I wear a mask.
However, weenies who can't take it any longer refuse to wear masks or
they threaten to wee themselves, stompty their feet and throw a wobbly.
They seem to want to drown in their own sputum. I see no reason to
dissuade them. Fuck knows how we ran an empire. Perhaps we should
encourage the EU to drop bombs and force everyone to sleep in the
underground or in soggy Anderson shelters. Perspective. I think it might
help.

Shadow

Dec 3, 2021, 10:23:41 AM12/3/21
On Fri, 03 Dec 2021 15:03:56 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>On Fri, 3 Dec 2021 04:31:36 -0800, "John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com> wrote:

<slight snip>

>>> Covid: Pfizer and Moderna jabs give best overall boost, UK trial finds
>>>
>>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59489988
>>
>>Thanks for that info. Makes sense too, because both the Pfizer and
>>Moderna have efficiency ratings in the 90s percentage, while the Johnson
>>and Johnson and AstraZeneca vaccines are only in the 70s.
>
>Yeahbut, it seems it depends on who is saying what. The drug companies
>or independent studies.

I somewhat trust a few WHO double-blind reports.

You can always say BOO! to COVID.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/magic-dirt-internet-fueled-defeated-pandemics-weirdest-mlm-rcna6950

Darwin must be laughing in his grave.

Nic

Dec 3, 2021, 11:20:30 AM12/3/21
What a pathetic lame response, if you believe the drug companies you are
in deep shit if you believe the independent researchers you are still in
deep shit, pathetic loser sheep  off to the reapers block. bahhhh

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Dec 4, 2021, 4:47:04 AM12/4/21
On Fri, 03 Dec 2021 12:23:33 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:

> I somewhat trust a few WHO double-blind reports.

and Mr Bolsonaro of course.

This is truly one of the most bat shit crazy moments in history. I think
that most mornings now as I read the news. I'm trying real hard not to
engage even passively with the nutters. My aim in life now is to spend
my final years in blissful seclusion playing with my toys, enjoying the
relative certainty of a life of learning and attempting to approach
truth. The asylum is now too crazy even for recreational casual viewing.
I worry it is infectious.

Shadow

Dec 4, 2021, 7:03:23 AM12/4/21
On Sat, 04 Dec 2021 09:46:58 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>On Fri, 03 Dec 2021 12:23:33 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:
>
>> I somewhat trust a few WHO double-blind reports.
>
>and Mr Bolsonaro of course.

Of course. Our numbers of deaths by COVID are approaching
double digits, thanks to his prayers.
Amazing the number of people dying daily of acne, athlete's
foot, "bad dreams", indigestion, frostbite, naughty masturbation and
previously benign/rare ailments. Almost 2000 a day.
The medical community can't explain the numbers presented by
his electoral campaign. Rather, they don't want to. They're backing
his run for re-election.
It MUST be a miracle.
Seems he's going to allow Carnival this year. It's great to
receive people from all over the World and stack them side by side and
fill them with booze and drugs so they hug each other a lot.
Will cats be joining us?

>This is truly one of the most bat shit crazy moments in history. I think
>that most mornings now as I read the news. I'm trying real hard not to
>engage even passively with the nutters. My aim in life now is to spend
>my final years in blissful seclusion playing with my toys, enjoying the
>relative certainty of a life of learning and attempting to approach
>truth. The asylum is now too crazy even for recreational casual viewing.
>I worry it is infectious.

Beware "playing with toys". It's one of the main COD here.
Statistically as dangerous as "waking up dead".
[]'s

>Live everyday like you're a cat.
>
>Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

John C.

Dec 4, 2021, 8:06:28 AM12/4/21
I swear, you two crack me up. Thank God something does in this world.