Re: Apache OpenOffice can be hijacked

Mike Easter

Sep 21, 2021, 11:52:21 AMSep 21
Yrrah wrote:
> AOO "downloaded hundreds of millions of times"? Still?

Maybe they are considering from the beginning, incl OO, to the present
for all platforms.

The wp article on OO says:

--
Mike Easter

Shadow

Sep 21, 2021, 1:51:34 PMSep 21
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 14:10:17 +0200, Yrrah <Yrra...@acf.invalid>
wrote:

>"Apache OpenOffice (AOO) is currently vulnerable to a remote code execution
>vulnerability and while the app's source code has been patched, the fix has only
>been made available as beta software and awaits an official release.
>That means that most people running the open source office suite, which has been
>downloaded hundreds of millions of times and was last updated in May, probably
>have vulnerable versions of the software.(...)"
>More:
>https://www.theregister.com/2021/09/20/apache_openoffice_rce/
>
>AOO "downloaded hundreds of millions of times"? Still?

//Lim in his post said that he wondered why this hadn't been caught
and noticed that GitHub's LGTM automated security scan for open-source
projects has Apache OpenOffice tagged for Python and JavaScript but
not C++.//

Deliberate?

OpenOffice is compiled to run on Win XP and older more secure
Linux Distros. Which would account for the hundreds of millions of
downloads AND why M$ failed to test for and report the vulnerability..
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Sep 21, 2021, 5:05:04 PMSep 21
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 14:51:21 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:

>AND why M$ failed to test for and report the vulnerability..

Take it on the chin lad. All that openness and nobody read it. Must be
all those nanobots Bill Gates is personally mixing in with the vaccines.
He's controlling everything now except us cats. We are immune to
nanobots and illusions. You can fool all the people all of the time but
cats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaBHzfc0KOg

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky

Nic

Sep 21, 2021, 5:22:56 PMSep 21
On 9/21/21 5:05 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
> All that openness and nobody read it. Must be
> all those nanobots Bill Gates is personally mixing in with the vaccines.
> He's controlling everything now except us cats. We are immune to
> nanobots and illusions. You can fool all the people all of the time but not
> cats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1-rs-PQixs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkzrSZKA4cM

Now on to freedom.

Shadow

Sep 21, 2021, 7:22:46 PMSep 21
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 22:05:00 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 14:51:21 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:
>
>>AND why M$ failed to test for and report the vulnerability..
>
>Take it on the chin lad. All that openness and nobody read it. Must be
>all those nanobots Bill Gates is personally mixing in with the vaccines.
>He's controlling everything now except us cats. We are immune to
>nanobots and illusions. You can fool all the people all of the time but
>cats
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaBHzfc0KOg

Gates is making a pack of money here with his AZ vaccine(and
using it to finance fascists). He was one of the reasons I opted for
Coronavac (Plus the fact it produces antibodies to ALL 29 virus
antigens, not just one or 2 spike proteins).
My booster is in 2 weeks time (3 doses necessary for
dead-virus vaccines).

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Sep 21, 2021, 8:01:52 PMSep 21
So what made you choose that over drinking cow's urine?

Shadow

Sep 21, 2021, 8:30:21 PMSep 21
On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 01:01:48 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 20:22:01 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 22:05:00 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
>><super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>>>Take it on the chin lad. All that openness and nobody read it. Must be
>>>all those nanobots Bill Gates is personally mixing in with the vaccines.
>>>He's controlling everything now except us cats. We are immune to
>>>nanobots and illusions. You can fool all the people all of the time but
>>>cats
>>>
>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaBHzfc0KOg
>>
>> Gates is making a pack of money here with his AZ vaccine(and
>>using it to finance fascists). He was one of the reasons I opted for
>>Coronavac (Plus the fact it produces antibodies to ALL 29 virus
>>antigens, not just one or 2 spike proteins).
>> My booster is in 2 weeks time (3 doses necessary for
>>dead-virus vaccines).
>
>So what made you choose that over drinking cow's urine?

I wasn't given that choice.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Sep 22, 2021, 4:16:27 AMSep 22
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 21:29:38 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:

>>So what made you choose that over drinking cow's urine?
>
> I wasn't given that choice.

Shit the cat still has some in stock. We ship worldwide. All the cows
involved self identify as LGBT+ and are fully supported by mental health
professionals. We've been taking the piss for years.