[Completely OT]Pooh stepped on somethinng.

Shadow

Jan 15, 2022, 4:32:15 AM1/15/22
On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 19:29:10 +0000, David Brooks
<Da...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Ask p-0''0-h the cat (coder) <super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid>
(to help his stalking)

Well, Pooh, what do you have to say to yourself?

Wait until snit decides to flood ACF with his bot. That'll be
1-2 thousand completely nonsensical automated troll posts a month.
snit himself posts around 1000 a month, (less recently as he's facing
multiple charges of welfare and income tax fraud). 2-3 grand in all.

Funny thing happened. A known stalker posted that I wasn't a
doctor. The controller there *BANNED* the whole alt.computer.workshop
group for "defamation". I can't be arsed to open an account in a
different provider, so it's read-only as far as I'm concerned.
So there is nowhere the stalker has not been *BANNED*, even on
what he calls "his own group" on Usenet.
That's got to be a record.
LOL.

Since we are off-topic.

<https://postimg.cc/nj7qhQ19>

Well? Is it?
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Jan 15, 2022, 6:36:57 AM1/15/22
On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 06:32:08 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:

>On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 19:29:10 +0000, David Brooks
><Da...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Ask p-0''0-h the cat (coder) <super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid>
>(to help his stalking)
>
> Well, Pooh, what do you have to say to yourself?

Don't dwell on the futility of existence, get up and get out there, even
if it is foggy, wet and muddy? I dunno, what do you think, it's kinda
motivational but I think I need another coffee.

> Wait until snit decides to flood ACF with his bot. That'll be
>1-2 thousand completely nonsensical automated troll posts a month.

Damn. No change of content here then.

>snit himself posts around 1000 a month,

Give or take? Anyway, whatever makes him happy. The cynic in me fears
you are trying to drive a wedge between me and snit.

<snip allegation>

> Funny thing happened. A known stalker posted that I wasn't a
>doctor.

I have a stalker. Tales of my exploits haunt his mortal soul. He seems
to find solace in an old post by Batty and other flights of fancy.
Judging by his fanciful reconstructions of the event it references doing
so applies a sticking plaster over his worn ego and fractured sense of
self worth. I wounded him badly it seems. If only I cared more. We could
bond and cry together. Help each other to heal.

>The controller there *BANNED* the whole alt.computer.workshop
>group for "defamation".

I only know of one controller whom I hesitate to name in these shaming
times. Worse still his name spelt backwards is considered derogatory to
canary carriers and pit pony fanciers who it is rumoured live on a
parcel of land sectioned off by a dyke.

>I can't be arsed to open an account in a
>different provider, so it's read-only as far as I'm concerned.

It's probably for the best. Existence is futile but that doesn't mean
you have to waste it.

> So there is nowhere the stalker has not been *BANNED*, even on
>what he calls "his own group" on Usenet.
> That's got to be a record.
> LOL.
>
> Since we are off-topic.
>
><https://postimg.cc/nj7qhQ19>
>
> Well? Is it?

Well it's known that great leaders such as myself have throughout
history been likened to, linked to and even worshipped as Gods. I'm easy
about it. If it helps to repress the peasants then it's a good thing
right.

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky

David Brooks

Jan 15, 2022, 6:22:39 PM1/15/22
On 15/01/2022 09:32, Shadow *LIED* - again.

> Funny thing happened. A known stalker posted that I wasn't a
> doctor. The controller there *BANNED* the whole alt.computer.workshop
> group for "defamation". I can't be arsed to open an account in a
> different provider, so it's read-only as far as I'm concerned.

No mention was made of you being a doctor because there is *NO EVIDENCE*
that you ever qualified to be one.

I was asked to pass this on to you:-
https://news.aioe.org/manual/logging/#d2

This was the email message sent:-

"*He’s being a complete toerag* and spoiling the posting pleasure of many.

Please notify me of his ISP and IP number at the very least.

Preferably, stop him using your server all together!

Thank you

David B.

=======

Do you want me to contact your ISP as well?

LegionX

Jan 15, 2022, 11:10:53 PM1/15/22
Shadow <S...@dow.br> Wrote in message:

>Well, Pooh, what do you have to say to yourself?

Just a friendly reminder. Gremlin described pooh accurately when
he wrote that pooh was primarily a bsing troll with some
occasional non trolling thrown in for good measure. Pooh is
unique. Some didn't agree - as always - but poohs general
majority posts and socking for amusement not deception tends to
support Gremlins opinion.

>Wait until snit decides to flood ACF with his bot. That'll be1-2 thousand completely nonsensical automated troll posts a month.snit himself posts around 1000 a month, (less recently as he's facingmultiple charges of welfare and income tax fraud). 2-3 grand in all.

Based on Gremlins description of pooh - we do not expect pooh to
care one way or the other. You could almost say that David, snit
and Pooh could be the three trolliteers. :)

>Funny thing happened. A known stalker posted that I wasn't a doctor. The controller there *BANNED* the whole alt.computer.workshop group for "defamation".

David is known to file deceptive complaints in an effort to
silence those who embarrass him - by writing the shameful truth
about him.

<https://tinyurl.com/StalkerDavid>

>I can't be arsed to open an account in adifferent provider, so it's read-only as far as I'm concerned.

We strongly encourage you to create an account with another
provider. The inconvenience for you is no match for the
embarrassment and shame he feels about the truthful things you
write.

Just saving one person from becoming StalkerDavids
<https://tinyurl.com/StalkerDavid>

victim is worth your time. And besides - David hasn't got the
power to silence you - unless - you willingly give it to him. We
encourage you to reconsider and return to read/write access via
another provider.

>So there is nowhere the stalker has not been *BANNED*, even on what he calls "his own group" on Usenet. That's got to be a record. LOL.

He's very proud of the reputation he's worked so hard to earn:
<https://tinyurl.com/StalkerDavid>

Since we are off-topic. <https://postimg.cc/nj7qhQ19> Well? Is
it? []'s--Don't be evil - Google 2004We have a new policy -
Google 2012Google Fuchsia - 2021

--
<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitlies>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitonduck>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitongoogle>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
<https://tinyurl.com/StalkerDavid>

Snit is one f*cked up puppy - who steals our hard earned tax
paying dollars from the government by running a long con for
welfare - who can be reached via telephone - text message - or in
person - by using the publically available contact information
below:

Michael (snit) and Anne Glasser (life-like troll lady)
3181 Willow Dr, Prescott, AZ
86301-4855
1.928.445.3425 or 1-(928)-445-3425
1.928.776.9519 or 1-(928)-776-9519
They are professional Grifters who live on the benefits your hard
earned tax paying dollars provide. Animal abuser = snit pissed on
his own cat!

LegionX

Jan 15, 2022, 11:43:58 PM1/15/22
Wrote in message:

>I have a stalker.

You do? We didn't know anyone found you that interesting.

>Tales of my exploits haunt his mortal soul. He seems to find solace in an old post by Batty and other flights of fancy.Judging by his fanciful reconstructions of the event it references doing so applies a sticking plaster over his worn ego and fractured sense of self worth. I wounded him badly it seems. If only I cared more.

Oh rofl so you are like snit. You both have a thing for fictional
creative story writing where you can change history to match what
you like instead of what it is. Is the snit projection routine
really necessary to mimic? Have you no one else to admire and
want to be like?

Sorry but Batty is respected and isn't known for writing tall
tales that aren't even loosely based on reality. You only mention
him because he called you out on your attempted snowjob too. Like
it or not - Gremlin got you on the coding challenge you
presented. He 0wned you and was able to prove that your claims of
being a coder were *greatly exaggerated*

He did the same thing to you again when you claimed to have
superior knowledge of electronics. He used transistors to spank
you that time. Because even a hobbyist knows those well.

He was able to prove you didn't even have hobbyist level knowledge
of them. Nice pic of the flashing LED using one led, one
transister, one capacitor, and one resistor with a suitable
voltage. Works just like Gremlin told you it would. How does a
self proclaimed expert like you not already know the circuit
would work as described by Gremlin?

He went further - he asked you if you could explain how the
circuit worked - remember the base pin was left free of any
connection.

He provided two transistors each able to work as described but
requiring different voltage to be applied to work. He asked you
if you could explain why.
We didn't see any replies from you doing so.

So for our own curiosity - can you describe how and why the
circuit works now? Can you explain why the two closely matching
transistors spec wise require a different voltage to function in
this way now? You've had years to study and it's such a simple
circuit - It's only four components. ROFLOMFAF!!!

And you both have a thing about giving yourselves credit for
things you make up that never actually happened.

Oh damn. The second item we noticed also shows you share a common
thing with David Brooks *and* snit. All three of you literally
make shit up about people.

Say man...thinking on the comparison for a few more seconds and
one also notices the more inferior the three of you feels
compared to another poster - say Gremlin - the more all three of
you write lies (oh sorry fictional creative stories) about your
target.

Curious to know why the three of you do that. Will you share your
reasons?

You're an "expert" in razzle dazzling bullsnit.

LegionX

Jan 15, 2022, 11:53:15 PM1/15/22
David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

>Do you want me to contact your ISP as well?

ROFLOMFAO!!!

You are absolutely pathetic. No question. You can't take a quarter
of what you like writing about others. You're such a sad childish
weakling that you have to resort to filing totally bullshit
claims about someone to have them silenced - that's when you
aren't writing bullshit about them on forums and usenet. The
truth burns you that badly!

David Brooks

Jan 16, 2022, 7:26:25 AM1/16/22
On 16/01/2022 04:53, LegionX wrote:
> David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:
>
>> Do you want me to contact your ISP as well?
>
> ROFLOMFAO!!!
>
> You are absolutely pathetic. No question. You can't take a quarter
> of what you like writing about others. You're such a sad childish
> weakling that you have to resort to filing totally bullshit
> claims about someone to have them silenced - that's when you
> aren't writing bullshit about them on forums and usenet. The
> truth burns you that badly!

*The truth matters*.

Shadow lied. You believed him. It is YOU who is absolutely pathetic.

LegionX

Jan 16, 2022, 11:00:13 AM1/16/22
David Brooks <Da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:

>*The truth matters*.

David,
We *agree* with you! That's why we share this link:
<https://tinyurl.com/StalkerDavid>
As you wrote and we agree with "*The truth matters*"

>Shadow lied.

We have only your word to go by on that. Unfortunately for you -
your word has no value. You worked hard - for years - to destroy
your credibility.

>You believed him.

We have no reason not to. He doesn't have the reputation that you
have and you're the only person who's claiming that he or anyone
else has been lying about you. Like we wrote - your words have
less value than garbage.

Shadow

Jan 16, 2022, 9:13:54 PM1/16/22
On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 23:22:33 +0000, David Brooks
<Da...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>On 15/01/2022 09:32, Shadow *LIED* - again.
>
>> Funny thing happened. A known stalker posted that I wasn't a
>> doctor. The controller there *BANNED* the whole alt.computer.workshop
>> group for "defamation". I can't be arsed to open an account in a
>> different provider, so it's read-only as far as I'm concerned.
>
>No mention was made of you being a doctor because there is *NO EVIDENCE*
>that you ever qualified to be one.

I remember, on one of your drunken binges you demanded I send
you my diplomas to "prove" I was qualified.

The truth (it burns you):

"Your" group was *BANNED*. Look up the reason why it was
banned. It's on the website.

And ask yourself WHY it wasn't *BANNED* when YOU filed a
complaint that you were being described by most of the regulars as a
"stalker, a slimer, a copyrighted media thief, a *LIAR*, a spammer,
and a drunk" and they explained why you were one of the few fired from
the Royal Navy when they did their "cleanse".
It's not "defamation" if it's the *TRUTH*.
LOL

PS Why are you flooding acf and a few other serious groups?
Trying to wreck them too? People use killfiles. It won't work. I'm
afraid your sewerage-group is all you have left. That and your bottle.
And your "special page:

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Jan 17, 2022, 6:22:49 AM1/17/22
On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 23:13:48 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:

> I remember

Using the *plonk* option? A distant memory for you perhaps. Have you and
you chums forgotten how? Phone Shit the cat if you need help.

Shadow, some of us here are trying to raise trolling above the level of
this incessant, repetitive, petty bickering. You can do so much better
and one hopes that if you did better and your men stood down and STFU
your warning of a threat of a code red situation materialising i.e the
horror of floods of thousands of posts a day spoiling *the rest of our
lives* would diminish along with all our anxiety levels. Shit the cat
hasn't been sleeping well since you proffered your dire warning of a
dystopian future for us all c/o a snitbot. Shit is very worried about
the snitbot. Obviously, you know your bots and this one must work well
unlike Dusty's LOIC which surprisingly [not really] never made it off
the launchpad.

Well, Shadow, what do you have to say *for* yourself?

Shadow

Jan 17, 2022, 12:37:09 PM1/17/22
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:22:44 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 23:13:48 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:
>
>> I remember
>
>Using the *plonk* option? A distant memory for you perhaps. Have you and
>you chums forgotten how? Phone Shit the cat if you need help.

Can't afford his services. It Ron available?

>Well, Shadow, what do you have to say *for* yourself?

I think the "something brown, smelly and horrid" is now called
"The British Canals". Well, it's the politically correct version. Too
much contact can make you become a despised drunken stalker, slimer,
*LIAR* and thief. The British FDA should prohibit people from floating
around on them. Mental health hazard.

Are you OK? You sound PMS'd.
Don't fret, it'll pass.
[]'s

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Jan 17, 2022, 1:21:33 PM1/17/22
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 14:37:01 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:

>On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:22:44 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
><super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 23:13:48 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:
>>
>>> I remember
>>
>>Using the *plonk* option? A distant memory for you perhaps. Have you and
>>you chums forgotten how? Phone Shit the cat if you need help.
>
> Can't afford his services. It Ron available?
>>
>>Well, Shadow, what do you have to say *for* yourself?
>
> I think the "something brown, smelly and horrid" is now called
>"The British Canals". Well, it's the politically correct version. Too
>much contact can make you become a despised drunken stalker, slimer,
>*LIAR* and thief. The British FDA should prohibit people from floating
>around on them. Mental health hazard.
>
> Are you OK? You sound PMS'd.
> Don't fret, it'll pass.

Yes, I'm sure it will. Thank you for caring. Unfortunately with or
without the guidance of a team of mental health professionals I fear
that you, your chums, the nutter with the dysfunctional LOIC and break
fix guru who couldn't find an approvals label on a DELL... [Yes. it's on
the bottom. Sad, really sad, but soooo funny] and let us not forget the
other combatants on whatever the fuck the name of the sewer you choose
to meet virtually in order to bicker like a <collective name, your
choice> of fishwifes <where was I, oh! yes, what's the point girls?,
anyway, *just leave me the fuck out of it*, 'thank you', you're scaring
the fish with your nauseating shite, honestly, you should all be ashamed
of yourselves, just STOP NOW! Yes, I'm getting skitty, and you don't
want to be around a kitty when it gets skitty. I scratch and bite, and
while that thought I'm sure turns most of you losers on I can assure you
that apart from Scaly who would welcome and enjoy the opportunity, where
I scratch and bite is nasty and it'll be difficult to explain to nursey.
Love to Dusty and Batty [the respected one before whom all prostrate
themselves] and not forgetting the rest of you girls. Bye eee, don't cry
eee. Pooh>

Shit the Cat

Jan 17, 2022, 2:32:58 PM1/17/22
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 14:37:01 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:

> Phone Shit the cat if you need help.
>
> Can't afford his services. It Ron available?

Shadow, I'm sorry to hear that you and your fellow Batty the respected
bat worshippers are now so bat shit crazy that you cannot earn enough to
keep me in caviar. The only advice I can give you is that when you are
deep in the brown stuff wise cats cross my paw with the black stuff. I
have helped thousands to dig themselves out of deep do do
[metaphorically speaking of course you can't expect me to get my paws
dirty] and go on to lead meaningful lives.

Please don't beg for a discount. Show some dignity.

--
Shit the cat
Webmeister in waiting