Home computing pioneer Sir Clive Sinclair dies aged 81

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Sep 16, 2021, 5:47:05 PM9/16/21

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/sep/16/home-computing-pioneer-sir-clive-sinclair-dies-aged-81

A legend from the days when computing was really fun.

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky

Shit the Cat

Sep 16, 2021, 5:49:48 PM9/16/21
On Thu, 16 Sep 2021 22:47:00 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/sep/16/home-computing-pioneer-sir-clive-sinclair-dies-aged-81
>
>A legend from the days when computing was really fun.

I worship his shadow

--
Shit the cat
Webmeister in waiting

Nic

Sep 16, 2021, 6:11:29 PM9/16/21
On 9/16/21 5:47 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
> A legend from the days when computing was really fun

Yes that was my first computer it came with some gaurentee that I could
solve all my problems, may he RIP.

occam

Sep 17, 2021, 6:35:21 PM9/17/21
On 16/09/2021 23:49, Shit the Cat wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Sep 2021 22:47:00 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
> <super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
>
>> https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/sep/16/home-computing-pioneer-sir-clive-sinclair-dies-aged-81
>>
>> A legend from the days when computing was really fun.
>
> I worship his shadow

Did you invest in a Sinclair C5? That one cast no shadow at all.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Sep 18, 2021, 5:52:12 AM9/18/21
I have boxes full of Sinclair 'investments' but I didn't buy into the
long distance hooverdrive project a.k.a mobility scooter. It was years
before its time and is still years ahead of my need for one or an
electric bike come to that. Quite why people buy electron powered
perambulators to ride along the seafront in Brighton is beyond me. Clue,
it's flat people. Concentric biomechanics workz! Jeese. I blame
Hawkwind, and the stupefying effects of listening to Sonic Attack on mp3
players. Get out there, do some exercise and see the world!!! It's
little wonder that their role in life is 'caretaker'.

occam

Sep 18, 2021, 7:50:03 AM9/18/21
It wasn't the spell-checker software, I'm guessing.

SpamBlk

Sep 18, 2021, 3:40:18 PM9/18/21
"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in <news:r9e7kgpoplhpa0jt7...@4ax.com>:
Fun and telemetry free as well. A 32 bit processor based micro way back
in 1984 when Windows(TM) was just a twinkle in the eye of
Bill "640KB ought to be enough for anybody" Gates.

https://www.lingula.org.uk/wordpress/2014/01/25/its-been-30-years-since-the-announcement-of-an-important-computing-product/

Nic

Sep 18, 2021, 6:43:10 PM9/18/21
You are so correct, https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZVtrRIzVsjfa/

“This is untested genetic technology that’s been released on the whole
world.”