Block all Googlers if you want to be able to easily read this group.

John C.

Sep 15, 2022, 7:49:21 AM9/15/22
I've been seeing a whole bunch of idiotic crap from people using Google
Groups to clutter up this group with spam.

If you want to be able to thin down the static a whole bunch, do like I
do and filter out everything coming from Google Groups.

--
John C. BS206. No ad, CD, commercial, cripple, demo, nag, pirated,
share, spy, time-limited, trial or web wares for me please. I filter out

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Sep 20, 2022, 4:41:28 PM9/20/22
On Thu, 15 Sep 2022 04:49:14 -0700, "John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I've been seeing a whole bunch of idiotic crap from people using Google
>Groups to clutter up this group with spam.
>
>If you want to be able to thin down the static a whole bunch, do like I
>do and filter out everything coming from Google Groups.

What the hell is going on JC ?

A troll like this would seed a thread back in the day which if laid end
to end would circumnavigate the globe.

I dunno. I really don't.

Come on people. Get off your lethargic butts and let's see some serious
keyboard action!

p-0.0-h the cat, the number one influencer on the Usenet Social!

Live everyday like you're a really cool cat!

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky

John C.

Sep 20, 2022, 4:57:04 PM9/20/22
p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
> John C. wrote:
>>
>> I've been seeing a whole bunch of idiotic crap from people using Google
>> Groups to clutter up this group with spam.
>>
>> If you want to be able to thin down the static a whole bunch, do like I
>> do and filter out everything coming from Google Groups.
>
> What the hell is going on JC ?
>
> A troll like this would seed a thread back in the day which if laid end
> to end would circumnavigate the globe.
>
> I dunno. I really don't.
>
> Come on people. Get off your lethargic butts and let's see some serious
> keyboard action!

I don't understand it either, Pooh. Well, I tried. You type and type
until your fingertips bleed and nobody appreciates you *sob*.

We need Mavis Chillum to start posting again.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEt
MMC ;PMMMMMMMM
MM. MMM t: 0.. :28M8#M6j:t MMMM
MM KM2 ;tMMPMP8hSM CK MMM
MM MM 6KCMMt M .MMMv CMMv MM
:M M M 8 M M6 M
tM BMMMMMMMMM M M;
MMM h. MMKMMMMM MM8 6MMMMMMMM MM
MMM .: MMMS 8MMMM MM MMMMMMMMMMMM# MMP0jS M;
MM8 MMMMMMMM MM MMM MM K:C M
MM h MM MMMMMMMM ;M MM SMMMMMM M M
M 5 M MMM; 2 MM5 KMMMM C M M
M M M MMMM MMMM MMMMM5MMM MMM M MK hM
MM M MM MM MMMMMj 5M 8MMMM MMMMMM MMM 8C MC
ME ; E MMMM M #MMMMM vMMMM MM2M MM
MM . MMMMMMM MMMMMMM2 tMMMMM MMM jM
MMM M MMMMMP M .MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M tMM MM
MM MM MM MMMMMMM M M MPMMM MM
MM MMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MM
Mj MM2 M tMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMjM MM
MM MMM MM M tMMMMMM M 6M M MM
MME 0 MMMM 6M M M MB MM MM
MMB 0 CMS MMMMMMMMM MM MM:MMMMMK MM
MMM t B8j :CSMMMMMMMMMMPC MM
MMMv 2EMMP KMM 5 M
MMMM 58MMMMMKSSPKKBMMM#6KM MM M
PMMMh #P5EPC225hhKPSSMMMM M
MMMMv ;M0
MMMMMMMM vMM
0MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Buckee Breeder

Sep 21, 2022, 3:18:43 PM9/21/22
John C. <r9j...@yahoo.com> posted this:

> p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
>> John C. wrote:
>>>
>>> I've been seeing a whole bunch of idiotic crap from people using Google
>>> Groups to clutter up this group with spam.
>>>
>>> If you want to be able to thin down the static a whole bunch, do like I
>>> do and filter out everything coming from Google Groups.
>>
>> What the hell is going on JC ?
>>
>> A troll like this would seed a thread back in the day which if laid end
>> to end would circumnavigate the globe.
>>
>> I dunno. I really don't.
>>
>> Come on people. Get off your lethargic butts and let's see some serious
>> keyboard action!
>
> I don't understand it either, Pooh. Well, I tried. You type and type
> until your fingertips bleed and nobody appreciates you *sob*.
>
> We need Mavis Chillum to start posting again.

This groupe is dead because you faggots are retarded.

Hope this helps.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;

And *NO*, that is *NOT* a Jedi Light Saber I have in my pocket!

But that doesn't necessarily mean I'm happy to see you either.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Sep 21, 2022, 4:53:59 PM9/21/22
On Wed, 21 Sep 2022 19:18:38 GMT, Buckee Breeder
<Breeder_BuckeeBreeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:

>John C. <r9j...@yahoo.com> posted this:
>
>> p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

>>> What the hell is going on JC ?
>>>
>>> A troll like this would seed a thread back in the day which if laid end
>>> to end would circumnavigate the globe.
>>>
>>> I dunno. I really don't.
>>>
>>> Come on people. Get off your lethargic butts and let's see some serious
>>> keyboard action!
>>
>> I don't understand it either, Pooh. Well, I tried. You type and type
>> until your fingertips bleed and nobody appreciates you *sob*.
>>
>> We need Mavis Chillum to start posting again.
>>

>This groupe is dead because you faggots are retarded.

“Dad?"
"What?" A small bird rises from a tree in front of us.
"What should I be when I grow up?"
The bird disappears over a far ridge.
I don't know what to say.
"Honest,"
I finally say.”
-
Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Hope this helps

Nic

Sep 21, 2022, 5:21:21 PM9/21/22
On 9/21/22 3:18 PM, Buckee Breeder wrote:
> John C. <r9j...@yahoo.com> posted this:
>
>> p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

>>> What the hell is going on JC ?
>>>
>>> A troll like this would seed a thread back in the day which if laid end
>>> to end would circumnavigate the globe.
>>>
>>> I dunno. I really don't.
>>>
>>> Come on people. Get off your lethargic butts and let's see some serious
>>> keyboard action!
>> I don't understand it either, Pooh. Well, I tried. You type and type
>> until your fingertips bleed and nobody appreciates you *sob*.
>>
>> We need Mavis Chillum to start posting again.
>>
> This groupe is dead because you faggots are retarded.
>
> Hope this helps.

That is funny and so true.

Shadow

Sep 21, 2022, 7:23:28 PM9/21/22
Are you speaking for the faggots or the retarded?
TIA
Please don't reply "both". I'll know you're lying. The chances
of two with those qualifications posting here(the other being the
bucktooth eunuch) are minimal.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004