Llama nanobodies to compete with Bill's bots

1 view

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Sep 22, 2021, 9:39:12 AMSep 22

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-58628689

Shit the cat has been licking Llama snot for years. Never gets a cold.

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky

Shit the Cat

Sep 22, 2021, 11:09:48 AMSep 22
On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:39:08 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>Shit the cat has been licking Llama snot for years.

Cat abuse: Reported.

--
Shit the cat
Webmeister in waiting