Partyboy BGates pukes all over Biden

Flasherly

May 10, 2021, 11:16:58 PM5/10/21

Billyboy "...'dancing Paris Hilton-style' on a banquette* with a group
of young women at a Sundance Film Festival party sponsored by
Microsoft. [...] 'gyrated in a VIP booth until 2am' and that
'everybody was snapping photos of him until his security rushed him
out the back door after he tipped a waitress $500."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9550869
/Bill-Gates-biographer-lifts-lid-Microsoft-founders-wild-bachelor-days.html

[...according to a British warning, not to be overindulgent with a
classlessness of the nouveau riche and their advertorial displays of
arena-game spectator showmanship gone, 24-hour nonstop, exorbitantly,
stark-raving mad. Crowds do have their limits, just ask Terry Hulk
Hogan, now at the backwoods' hillybilly pulpit, an erudite behind of
knowledgeability about when they'll show up intemperately with D-Cell
batteries to spur their betters on.]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9562255/PIERS-MORGAN-
Beware-President-Biden-woke-youll-broke.html

-
* (Banquette: A bench to park it on, (recent vintage, circa Windows7),
all covered up with assend of cow, y'all.)

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 11, 2021, 5:13:03 AM5/11/21
On Mon, 10 May 2021 23:16:49 -0400, Flasherly <Flas...@live.com>
wrote:

>Billyboy "...'dancing Paris Hilton-style' on a banquette* with a group
>of young women at a Sundance Film Festival party sponsored by
>Microsoft. [...] 'gyrated in a VIP booth until 2am' and that
>'everybody was snapping photos of him until his security rushed him
>out the back door after he tipped a waitress $500."
>
>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9550869
>/Bill-Gates-biographer-lifts-lid-Microsoft-founders-wild-bachelor-days.html

I always suspected that he was an entitled raving white heterosexual
male. Awful, and he swims naked. Shocking!

>* (Banquette: A bench to park it on, (recent vintage, circa Windows7),
>all covered up with assend of cow, y'all.)

*dancing Paris Hilton-style* please define, I'm so out of touch, I read
something about twerking but I don't know WTF that is.

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky

Flasherly

May 11, 2021, 6:15:26 AM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:12:57 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>On Mon, 10 May 2021 23:16:49 -0400, Flasherly <Flas...@live.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Billyboy "...'dancing Paris Hilton-style' on a banquette* with a group
>>of young women at a Sundance Film Festival party sponsored by
>>Microsoft. [...] 'gyrated in a VIP booth until 2am' and that
>>'everybody was snapping photos of him until his security rushed him
>>out the back door after he tipped a waitress $500."
>>
>>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9550869
>>/Bill-Gates-biographer-lifts-lid-Microsoft-founders-wild-bachelor-days.html
>
>I always suspected that he was an entitled raving white heterosexual
>male. Awful, and he swims naked. Shocking!

Not me. It was my first time. Trust the Daily Mail;- What I might
well suspect is it was already filed, despite the collaborate mention
among an inner-circle, exclusive to that particular article. As well
it does say -- 'you just don't go kicking in the teeth on somebody
providing limited press material, even if he is the richest man on
earth.' However the details and particulars to that eventually, if
ever, work out.

>>* (Banquette: A bench to park it on, (recent vintage, circa Windows7),
>>all covered up with assend of cow, y'all.)
>
>*dancing Paris Hilton-style* please define, I'm so out of touch, I read
>something about twerking but I don't know WTF that is.

Me, too. No clue. Although I do remember her ripping the former WEB
a new one with exclusives in maybe in a hotel garage, straight from
the backseat.