[Ping Doc]

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Jan 21, 2022, 6:01:25 AM1/21/22
"This Cheap, Effective, Patent-Free COVID Vaccine Could Be a Global
Game-Changer "

https://www.sciencealert.com/a-new-patent-free-covid-19-vaccine-could-be-a-global-game-changer

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky

Shadow

Jan 21, 2022, 6:43:33 AM1/21/22
On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 11:01:18 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>"This Cheap, Effective, Patent-Free COVID Vaccine Could Be a Global
>Game-Changer "
>
>https://www.sciencealert.com/a-new-patent-free-covid-19-vaccine-could-be-a-global-game-changer

It's like an inactivated virus vaccine, but it uses only ONE
of COVID's TWENTY NINE proteins to produce an immune response.
If that ONE protein mutates, it's practically useless. Your
body might respond with "hey, I've seen something like that before,
maybe I should put the soldiers on alert", but it will be a weak
response. Sure, the hospitalization and death rate will be much
smaller, but not ideal.
Omicron suffered a mutation in that ONE protein, which is why
Pfizer, Moderna, AZ etc produce such a weak response. And why Omicron
is wrecking havoc all over the world, EXCEPT where the people were
given a WHOLE inactivated virus vaccine.
As an random example, my maid had the full dosage of AZ and
she currently has pneumonia. Her 93 year old aunt(lives with her), my
wife and I had the Sinovac vaccine(whole inactivated virus - 3 doses)
and didn't feel a thing.
There is a JAMA article, double blind test showing Sinovac
protects 100% against deaths by Omicron. Immune suppressed people were
excluded. Get Pooh the Cat to try to find it on a Glugle search. LOL.
Get Pooh Manchu and his team on it. You might have to keeeel the whole
Glugle team.
Big Pharma thinks "Collateral Damage" is acceptable as long as
the money keeps rolling in and shareholders are happy.
PS Inactivated virus vaccines need more boosters, as your body
does not take a dead virus as seriously as a "live" one.
OTOH, they are perfectly safe, even pregnant women and
children can take them. The side effect are due to the adjuvant,
aluminium hydroxide in phosphate-buffered saline (the same as the
tetanus shot), so they are VERY rare.
And they cost under US$ 4.00.
But don't listen to me, I'm just an old guy, retired 10 years
ago.
OT up.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Jan 21, 2022, 7:15:54 AM1/21/22
It was just a FYI doc. I've never doubted you were/are a doc, doc. Don't
let the boater's psyops get to you. I'm on the side of peace and quiet,
a devotee on the path in the search for truth. Unless it's an
interesting fight then well who cares who wins. It's the taking part
that matters. Get stuck in. What say you Shit?

> OT up.
> []'s

Shit the Cat

Jan 21, 2022, 7:17:50 AM1/21/22
On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 12:15:50 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
Oi!, Oi!, you want some!

>> OT up.
>> []'s
>
>Live everyday like you're a cat.
>
>Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
Shit the cat
Webmeister in waiting
Copyright theft advisor
http://shitsworld.com

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Jan 21, 2022, 7:19:31 AM1/21/22
On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 12:17:46 +0000, Shit the Cat
<super...@IPaddress.invalid> wrote:

>Oi!, Oi!, you want some!

Good grief Shit! You sound like a common Conservative Whip.

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

John C.

Jan 21, 2022, 8:09:28 AM1/21/22
Oh you guys!!

Seriously, this is all good info. Thanks.

--
John C. BS206. No ad, CD, commercial, cripple, demo, nag, pirated,
share, spy, time-limited, trial or web wares for me please. I filter out

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Jan 21, 2022, 8:51:21 AM1/21/22
He knows I love him.

This is food for thought. Nothing is ever easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UHvwWWcjYw

David Brooks

Jan 21, 2022, 11:19:21 AM1/21/22
Shadow is a lying toerag from a third-world country.

Has YOUR servant (maid) got Covid?

> This is food for thought. Nothing is ever easy.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UHvwWWcjYw
>
> Live everyday like you're a cat.
>
> Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

EXCELLENT intro. to a REAL doctor! :-D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF9IOB2TExg3QIBupFtBDxg

Dr. John Campbell
2.12M subscribers

This is my new trailer video for the channel. No need to watch if you
are a regular viewer.
Just a note about ads on these videos. I normally put an ad at the
beginning of my videos, and sometimes at the end as well. This is
essential to generate some funds for the channel and my educational
projects. However, I never put ads in the body of the video, no matter
how long it is. This means that once you have started to watch the
video, you can watch the whole thing without any interuptions.

Shadow

Jan 21, 2022, 1:05:08 PM1/21/22
On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 16:19:14 +0000, David Brooks
<Da...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>EXCELLENT intro. to a REAL doctor! :-D
>
>Dr. John Campbell
>2.12M subscribers

><cut_potentially_dangerous_SPAM_link>

//Dr. John Campbell, is a retired nurse with a PhD. That makes him
quite entitled to use Dr. as a prefix to his name.//

A REAL doctor? He retired to follow a more lucrative field
scamming people. I retired because I got too old to see 40-60 patients
a day. We don't even have that in common.
LOL

Here's a link to a REAL "good guy":

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

Oh wait, he's not a REAL "good guy" at all!
That's YOU. Sorry about that.
Recently described in a group where they "got to know you
better" as "definitely a liar, a troll, a stalker, a filicide, a
serial homosexual sexual harasser, and an idiot."
He forgot "spammer".
Can you ask him to update his description?
TIA

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Jan 21, 2022, 1:46:39 PM1/21/22
On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 15:05:01 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:

>><cut_potentially_dangerous_SPAM_link>

You're an idiot.

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Shadow

Jan 21, 2022, 3:48:21 PM1/21/22
On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 13:51:16 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>This is food for thought. Nothing is ever easy.
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UHvwWWcjYw

Pooh. it's practically impossible to die from COVID only. So
theoretically NO death certificate should have COVID as the ONLY cause
of death.
Critical patients always come in with
respiratory|liver|kidney|neurological|cardiologic|gastro-intestinal
disturbances, and sometimes develop high blood pressure and diabetes
due to the treatment.
PS: | = and/or, couldn't be bothered to write it out.
So filling the death certificate in with only "COVID" is very
sloppy medical work|laziness.
Of course, the scammer in the video wouldn't know that. He's a
nurse, rather an ex-trauma nurse. He's never had to fill in a death
certificate in his life.

A correct previously healthy person's death certificate:

COD: Kidney failure
Contributing factors: Coagulation disorders due to COVID and
medication for COVID.....

So, he didn't "really die from COVID" ?
Of course he did.

But those natty little bottles of vitamins by the window
looked good. Maybe Shit the Cat could flog them too?

Sorry for the sarco, but it's the truth.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Jan 21, 2022, 5:35:18 PM1/21/22
On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 17:47:35 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:

>On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 13:51:16 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
><super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
>
>>This is food for thought. Nothing is ever easy.
>>
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UHvwWWcjYw
>
> Pooh. it's practically impossible to die from COVID only. So
>theoretically NO death certificate should have COVID as the ONLY cause
>of death.

It doesn't say ONLY cause of death, it says "Deaths with COVID-19 on the
death certificate", he said to clarify, "where COVID-19 is listed as a
contributory factor"

Focus.

> Critical patients always come in with
>respiratory|liver|kidney|neurological|cardiologic|gastro-intestinal
>disturbances, and sometimes develop high blood pressure and diabetes
>due to the treatment.
> PS: | = and/or, couldn't be bothered to write it out.
> So filling the death certificate in with only "COVID" is very
>sloppy medical work|laziness.

No one is suggesting they did anything of the kind. In fact, quite the
opposite.

Of the 174,000 deaths only 17,000 death certificates *didn't* list
*pre-existing conditions*

Therefore, our doctors listed *pre-existing conditions* on 157,000 death
certificates. As they should. Stats are very important.

Even a cursory look at the FOI request would lead you to this dataset
and if you look at the Definitions page you will see that *Pre-existing
conditions* are listed by ICD-10 codes.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/preexistingconditionsofpeoplewhodiedduetocovid19englandandwales

If you would like any help with your research phone Shit the cat.

Here's the chaps resume. That might help you as well because you didn't
come top of the class with that bit of research either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnyVInblipE

No sarcasm. I'm having a day off. Well just a bit through habit.

David Brooks

Jan 21, 2022, 6:08:35 PM1/21/22
On 21/01/2022 20:47, Shadow ALWAYS lies!
[....]
> Sorry for the sarco, but it's the truth.

No, it's not the truth.

Dr. John Campbell has 2.12 MILLION subscribers

Nic

Jan 21, 2022, 6:13:50 PM1/21/22
A good man, take note.

Shadow

Jan 21, 2022, 6:50:23 PM1/21/22
On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 22:34:53 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 17:47:35 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 13:51:16 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
>><super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>>This is food for thought. Nothing is ever easy.
>>>
>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UHvwWWcjYw
>>
>> Pooh. it's practically impossible to die from COVID only. So
>>theoretically NO death certificate should have COVID as the ONLY cause
>>of death.
>
>It doesn't say ONLY cause of death, it says "Deaths with COVID-19 on the
>death certificate", he said to clarify, "where COVID-19 is listed as a
>contributory factor"
>
>Focus.

I do. At roughly 4m 20s:
"2020 - where COVID was the ONLY cause of death on the
certificate"
"Therefore we can assume these people didn't have any
co-morbidities"
(quoted from memory - might have missed a word or two)
LOL

They ALL had co-morbidities. Lazy fscking doctors.
NOBODY dies from COVID. You die of the co-morbidities it
causes.
Co-morbidity= "Any distinct additional entity that has existed
or may occur during the clinical course of a patient who has the index
disease under study.".
That's the medical definition, not what the media wants you to
believe.
HTH
[]'s

Nic

Jan 21, 2022, 7:06:24 PM1/21/22
This schizoid shit has to come to an end.

Take a look at this crap about Bill Gates. >

Bill Gates Gleefully Predicts ‘Much Deadlier Pandemics’ in the Near Future

https://newspunch.com/bill-gates-gleefully-predicts-much-deadlier-pandemics-in-the-near-future/

This man has taking making money/profit to the lowest of human population.

Think about it, he made a big profit selling cheap virus infected
computers. and now he is moving to health care,

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Jan 21, 2022, 7:36:50 PM1/21/22
Doc, there's a lot of sloppy terminology going on including in the
framing of the initial FOI request and the reply but the dataset shows
allegedly *pre-existing conditions* on 157,000 of 174,000 death
certificates" which mention COVID-19. See dataset. That's the key point
here.

None of the rest of the bollocks matters including all your bollocks.

The only thing that matters is whether that is a correct or as near as
dammit correct observation in which case it seems worth further enquiry
for reasons that even a dumb laymen can figure out.

John C.

Jan 22, 2022, 6:25:10 AM1/22/22

Nic

Jan 22, 2022, 10:05:57 AM1/22/22
On 1/21/22 7:36 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/01/21/mhra-covid-vaccine-deaths-unprecedented/

UK Medicine Regulator confirms the Covid Vaccines have caused 5 times
more deaths in 12 months than every other vaccine combined has caused
in 21 years

A Freedom of InformationRequest
<https://dailyexpose.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/FOI-21-907-Response-1.pdf>
was made via email to the Medicine and Healthcare product Regulatory
Agency (MHRA) on the 6th August 2021 in which a Mr Anderson asked the
MHRA the following questions –

* How many Deaths have there been from all Covid-19 vaccines?
* Are there any other reporting AI system monitoring systems like the
Yellow Card scheme?
* Are Covid-19 Vaccines still in trials?
* How many deaths has there been in last 20 years by previous Vaccines
without Covid-19 Vaccines?
* What happens if a there is a new vaccine or new drug? What process
and monitoring do they go through?
* What cut off point will the MHRA say a vaccine or drug is unsafe for
humans?

The MHRA responded
<https://dailyexpose.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/FOI-21-907-Response-1.pdf>with
the usual “we do not hold this information”, as seen time and time again
from Government departments.

However, they did confirm
<https://dailyexpose.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/FOI-21-907-Response-1.pdf>
that they are using other epidemiological studies, anonymised GP-based
electronic healthcare records and international experience to
proactively monitor safety alongside the spontaneous reports received
via the Yellow Card scheme.
<https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting#annex-1-vaccine-analysis-print>

The MHRA also confirmed
<https://dailyexpose.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/FOI-21-907-Response-1.pdf>
that the current Covid-19 vaccines on offer in the United Kingdom are
only under a temporary authorisation and that these authorisations do
not constitute a marketing authorisation.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Jan 22, 2022, 3:50:38 PM1/22/22
Well that was a well balanced bit of journalism. The second one in
particular. Investigating the sources of some of those clips was
interesting. I have no fricking idea why a botched measles jab in 2017
was offered in evidence though. Especially as the problem stemmed not
from the vaccine but from the vaccine being contaminated by the same
syringe being used repeatedly over four days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laE4V4Xi26Y

The Gates vs Allen business spat. Why was that offered as evidence. I
don't know. Again, if you watch the entire interview it's kinda obvious
that Bill was doing most of the heavy lifting and they fell out. It
wasn't Gates finest moment given the timing but that kind of thing
happens everyday. Oh! and the revelation Gates had a middle class
background. Burn him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IM0SvIiMI4

Finally, the WHO guy is not a doctor. That sent shock waves through my
system.

However, some might find that summary a bit disingenuous seeing he has a
degree in Biology, a Masters in Immunology of infectious diseases and a
PhD for research into malaria. Details here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tedros_Adhanom_Ghebreyesus

Obviously, having a PhD entitles him to use Dr. as a prefix but best I
avoid that subject again... in this thread.. <cough>

Anyway, do enjoy researching the other allegations against Tedros. The
film makers took a view I guess. I am guessing that their view and mine
are at variance.

I could go on but I won't. One, no two filmims for Nicodemus to get all
hoppity over and call me names. I look forward to not reading his
response or witness him blowing a blood vessel. Ah! the power of the
plonk.

Nic

Jan 22, 2022, 4:43:16 PM1/22/22
You can cover your ears and pretend that all this not happeneing>meow

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/01/22/genocide.aspx?ui=6919cd4cc7a0e2bb82b15cb7f33938eb072903234ae44b3bb391e0619311a1d3&sd=20161105&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1ReadMore&cid=20220122&mid=DM1097187&rid=1386543308

     Story at-a-glance

 * Seven applicants, on behalf of the British population, have filed a
   complaint with the International Criminal Court (ICC), accusing 16
   individuals of genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes and
   crimes of aggression
 * The 16 defendants include Dr. Anthony Fauci, Dr. Peter Daszak, Bill
   and Melinda Gates, the CEOs of Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and
   Johnson & Johnson, U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson along with
   several other British authorities, as well as the presidents of the
   Rockefeller Foundation and the World Economic Forum
 * According to the ICC complaint, the 16 defendants have violated the
   Nuremberg Code and Articles 6, 7, 8, 15, 21 and 53 of the Rome Statute
 * The Nuremberg Code is a set of medical research ethics principles
   that grew out of the “Doctors Trial” in Nuremberg following World
   War II. The war crimes tribunal at Nuremberg established 10
   standards to which doctors must conform when performing experiments
   on human subjects
 * The ICC is a permanent, independent court that investigates crimes
   that concern the international community. Its activities are
   governed by an international treaty called the Rome Statute, which
   has been ratified by more than 120 countries, including the U.S. It
   can step in when a member state fails to take appropriate action to
   bring a criminal to justice. In theory, member states are supposed
   to cooperate with the court

According to The Desert Review, a slew of high-power figures in the
COVID-19 pandemic and the push to mandate experimental COVID jabs have
been accused of several crimes, including crimes against humanity, war
crimes and crimes of aggression in the U.K.:^1

   /“In a stunning 46-page legal filing^2 to the International Criminal
   Court on December 6 [2021], an intrepid attorney and seven
   applicants accused Anthony Fauci, Peter Daszak, Melinda Gates,
   William Gates III, and twelve others of numerous violations of the
   Nuremberg Code. These included various crimes against humanity and
   war crimes as defined by the Rome Statutes, Articles 6, 7, 8, 15,
   21, and 53.”/

   The Dirty 16

In all, the 16 defendants named in the legal filing are:

1. Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the NIAID
2. Dr. Peter Daszak, president of EcoHealth Alliance
3. Bill Gates
4. Melinda Gates
5. Albert Bourla, CEO of Pfizer
6. Stephane Bancel, CEO of Moderna
7. Pascal Soriot, CEO of AstraZeneca
8. Alex Gorsky, CEO of Johnson & Johnson
9. Tedros Adhanhom Ghebreyesus, director-general of the WHO
10. Boris Johnson, U.K. prime minister
11. Christopher Whitty, U.K. chief medical adviser
12. Matthew Hancock, former U.K. secretary of state for Health and
   Social Care
13. Medicines and Healthcare, current U.K. secretary of state for Health
   and Social Care
14. June Raine, U.K. chief executive of Medicines and Healthcare products
15. Dr. Rajiv Shah, president of the Rockefeller Foundation
16. Klaus Schwab, president of the World Economic Forum

The victims, on behalf of whom the complaint was filed, are “the peoples
of the United Kingdom.” One of the seven applicants is Dr. Michael
Yeadon, a former vice president and chief scientist of allergy and
respiratory research at Pfizer.

At the end of 2020, he expressed deep concerns about the COVID jabs
becoming mandatory, as he could find no medical rationale for their use.
In 2021, as we all know, mandates were rolled out around the world. In
April 2021, Yeadon went public with concerns that the shots were part of
a depopulation agenda.

“I believe [COVID-19 booster shots] are going to be used to damage your
health and possibly kill you. I can see no sensible interpretation other
than a serious attempt at mass depopulation,” he said in a “Planet
Lockdown” interview published in late April 2021.^3

Maybe this is some half ass scheme to get out of paying the pensioners
and to pocket their money?
If you do 'Peek or Polk you will notice your boy is on that shit list.

SpamBlk

Jan 22, 2022, 7:41:25 PM1/22/22
Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote in <news:sqfmugp8tqgsosicm...@4ax.com>:

> They ALL had co-morbidities. Lazy fscking doctors.
> NOBODY dies from COVID. You die of the co-morbidities it
> causes.

The combination of co-morbidities. E.g SARS-COV-2 possibly
fatally affecting someone with pre-existing severe heart
disease , cancer, liver failure etc.

COD being the combination of factors.

> Co-morbidity= "Any distinct additional entity that has existed
> or may occur during the clinical course of a patient who has the index
> disease under study.".

https://psichologyanswers.com/library/lecture/read/354819-what-is-considered-comorbidity

What is considered comorbidity?

When a Person Has More Than One Condition Comorbidity is the
presence of two or more conditions occurring in a person,
either at the same time, or successively (one condition that
occurs right after the other). Conditions described as
comorbidities are often long-term (chronic) conditions.

What is an example of comorbidity?

Examples include diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure
(hypertension), psychiatric disorders, or substance abuse.
Comorbidities tend to increase a person's need for health care
and the cost of care while decreasing the person's ability to
function in the world. However, they can be more or less
severe.

There is no agreement, however, on the meaning of the term,
and related constructs, such as multimorbidity, morbidity
burden, and patient complexity, are not well conceptualized.

Nomen Nescio

Jan 22, 2022, 9:59:23 PM1/22/22
In article <XnsAE2891BEA995Za...@spam.block.net>
SpamBlk <Zap...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote in <news:sqfmugp8tqgsosicm...@4ax.com>:
>
> > They ALL had co-morbidities. Lazy fscking doctors.
> > NOBODY dies from COVID. You die of the co-morbidities it
> > causes.
>
> The combination of co-morbidities. E.g SARS-COV-2 possibly
> fatally affecting someone with pre-existing severe heart
> disease , cancer, liver failure etc.
>
> COD being the combination of factors.
>
> > Co-morbidity= "Any distinct additional entity that has existed
> > or may occur during the clinical course of a patient who has the index
> > disease under study.".
> >

> https://psichologyanswers.com/library/lecture/read/354819-what-is-considered-comorbidity
>
> What is considered comorbidity?

<garbage out>

What a bunch of "let's pretend we're as smart as doctors" assholes.

John C.

Jan 23, 2022, 9:17:32 AM1/23/22
Nomen Nescio wrote:
> SpamBlk wrote:
>> Shadow wrote:
>>>
>>> They ALL had co-morbidities. Lazy fscking doctors.
>>> NOBODY dies from COVID. You die of the co-morbidities it
>>> causes.
>>
>> The combination of co-morbidities. E.g SARS-COV-2 possibly
>> fatally affecting someone with pre-existing severe heart
>> disease , cancer, liver failure etc.
>>
>> COD being the combination of factors.
>>
>>> Co-morbidity= "Any distinct additional entity that has existed
>>> or may occur during the clinical course of a patient who has the index
>>> disease under study.".
>>
>> https://psichologyanswers.com/library/lecture/read/354819-what-is-considered-comorbidity
>>
>> What is considered comorbidity?
>>
>> Examples include diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure
>> (hypertension), psychiatric disorders, or substance abuse.
>> Comorbidities tend to increase a person's need for health care
>> and the cost of care while decreasing the person's ability to
>> function in the world. However, they can be more or less
>> severe.

>> There is no agreement, however, on the meaning of the term,
>> and related constructs, such as multimorbidity, morbidity
>> burden, and patient complexity, are not well conceptualized.
>
> What a bunch of "let's pretend we're as smart as doctors" assholes.

Nobody should discuss the topic but doctors? Shadow is a retired doctor
by the way.

So are you a shill for the pharms, the federal government, the Wuhan
labs or the W.H.O.?

David Brooks

Jan 23, 2022, 10:01:25 AM1/23/22
On 23/01/2022 14:17, John C. wrote:
[....]

> Shadow is a retired doctor

There is ZERO evidence to support that statement. Sad. :-(

SpamBlk

Jan 23, 2022, 12:00:53 PM1/23/22
"John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com> wrote in <news:ssjo1m$2cg$1...@dont-email.me>:

>> What a bunch of "let's pretend we're as smart as doctors" assholes.
>
> Nobody should discuss the topic but doctors? Shadow is a retired doctor
> by the way.

The "doctors", so smart that they all have the one view, and never
disagree.

Oh wait...

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Jan 23, 2022, 2:13:17 PM1/23/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 17:00:48 -0000 (UTC), SpamBlk
<Zap...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

>"John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com> wrote in <news:ssjo1m$2cg$1...@dont-email.me>:
>
>>> What a bunch of "let's pretend we're as smart as doctors" assholes.
>>
>> Nobody should discuss the topic but doctors? Shadow is a retired doctor
>> by the way.
>
>The "doctors", so smart that they all have the one view, and never
>disagree.
>
>Oh wait...

I outsource all my healthcare needs to Shit the cat. I insisted he gave
me a unique "If I die he gets entombed with me" promise.

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Nic

Jan 23, 2022, 4:33:59 PM1/23/22
On 1/23/22 2:13 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 17:00:48 -0000 (UTC), SpamBlk
> <Zap...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

>>> Nobody should discuss the topic but doctors? Shadow is a retired doctor
>>> by the way.
>> The "doctors", so smart that they all have the one view, and never
>> disagree.
>>
>> Oh wait...
> I outsource all my healthcare needs to Shit the cat. I insisted he gave
> me a unique "If I die he gets entombed with me" promise.
>
> Live everyday like you're a cat.
>
> Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Leave it at that, outsourcing your every need.

I Will Not Be Leaving Quietly" by Five Times August (Music & Lyric
Video) 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NVnfM_H7TY

Is there truth and justice in this world?