Beware conspiracy theorists, you know who you are

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 11, 2021, 4:43:27 AM5/11/21

The ant tie ant tie warriors are out to debunk U!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-57051691

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky

TheSidhe

May 11, 2021, 8:47:31 AM5/11/21
On 5/11/21 4:43 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

> The ant tie ant tie warriors are out to debunk U!
>
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-57051691
>

> Live everyday like you're a prat.
>
> Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

By the time you wake up numb nuts you will realize you have 2 choices,
come over to America as a free man and work as a sharecropper on the
Gates farms, or as indentured person to work on the Gates feudal farm
system.

Shadow

May 11, 2021, 9:37:20 AM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 09:43:21 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>The ant tie ant tie warriors are out to debunk U!
>
>https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-57051691

I turned up for my second dose of Coronavac today, but there
were no vaccines. Zero. Null.
Apparently Bolsonaro confiscated them for "turning you into a
communist".
And his Farcebook and Youtube channels remain active
disseminating #FAKE_NEWS.
Incredible. Or maybe not, if there IS a conspiracy.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 11, 2021, 12:10:26 PM5/11/21
Behold a peasant who can see little further than his own life choices.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 11, 2021, 12:14:55 PM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:36:34 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:

>On Tue, 11 May 2021 09:43:21 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
><super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
>

>>The ant tie ant tie warriors are out to debunk U!
>>
>>https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-57051691
>
> I turned up for my second dose of Coronavac today, but there
>were no vaccines. Zero. Null.
> Apparently Bolsonaro confiscated them for "turning you into a
>communist".
> And his Farcebook and Youtube channels remain active
>disseminating #FAKE_NEWS.
> Incredible. Or maybe not, if there IS a conspiracy.

Admit it, you forgot to bring your own syringe.

Shadow

May 11, 2021, 2:00:04 PM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:14:49 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:36:34 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 11 May 2021 09:43:21 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
>><super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
>>

>>>The ant tie ant tie warriors are out to debunk U!
>>>
>>>https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-57051691
>>
>> I turned up for my second dose of Coronavac today, but there
>>were no vaccines. Zero. Null.
>> Apparently Bolsonaro confiscated them for "turning you into a
>>communist".
>> And his Farcebook and Youtube channels remain active
>>disseminating #FAKE_NEWS.
>> Incredible. Or maybe not, if there IS a conspiracy.
>
>Admit it, you forgot to bring your own syringe.

LOL, I phoned the local right wing party's headquarters and
they "found" my dose in a batch reserved for VIPs.
Done.
In 15 days time I'll turn into a communist, if Dr Bolsonaro's
FarceKook "documentaries" are correct.
FYI The same sources PROVE the Pfizer vac turns you into an
alligator, and the O-AZ vac into a "little woman". I'm not into
"alligators" and I already have a "little woman".
PS I did take a syringe, and 2 ampoules of adrenaline. And my
wife(she's a Doctor too). Call it paranoia if you want, I don't care.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 11, 2021, 3:18:02 PM5/11/21
Did the poor woman have to escort you there at gunpoint?

How she must suffer.

Flasherly

May 11, 2021, 7:01:36 PM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:10:21 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>Behold a peasant who can see little further than his own life choices.

"The honeypot group has been suspended [from facebook] - because while
they say their intentions are good, the group does contain posts
pushing falsehoods [i.e.,] technically breaches the company's rules.
[Honeypot is] appealing the decision. And they plan to keep using
their methods to help people ...".

-
Not without several instances provided by workers and what they claim
working within Facebook is like: Mark, faced with issues and
pressure, turns into a cultist. The quintessential quiver of an
underlying weak-chinned pout, and a tearful pansy threatening to all
hell before gushing a full-blown bratrant. Believe me, (because, as
he once said:), 'people are sooo fucking stupid', (how, of course, can
they will themselves otherwise). Perhaps a suitable article, in any
event, at least for the BBC. A perfectly tossed salad of
Scientologists, a liberal dosage of antivirus cultist MacAfee, the
Honorable Reverend Jim Jones for coolaid dressing, Branch Davidians
crackers in the Heat of Rights to Carry, day-tripper Timothy McVeigh
shakin-bacon chips, and the musical genius of Charles Manson for a
glass of redwhine.

All softly accountable, with tracked nametags, as you will, softly
moderated for whimpering and coddled

More moderation, may I pass? Some people psychically do dress up to
appear rather control freaks. Small wonders granted. Pick a country,
even without DreamGates' blackhole in everyroom;- when wasn't
propaganda expediently politic? Does a Pope shit in the woods?
Recall Romans, like it was yesterday, shitting their pants in masse
when Caesar first sighted Britain. They were living in tribal nuclear
units then, no marriages, whoever gets knackered, by whomever,
accepted in due, as if in some Platonic communist dream -- an
extension to a shared fatherhood, dispersed maternal care;- Neoliths
on chariot wheels, Rousseauian savagery, a couple fastest runners
festooned aside for flanking maneuverers. Corporate stock on
squeezable shitpaper had went through the roof then, and Caesar had to
quickly act to protect his affiliated lobbyists' interest for
fund-raising activities, he'd already leveraged exorbitantly to borrow
upon, to surface in time for air within a light no less favorable than
bearing suitable gifts before a grand plan to rule the world once and
for all.

Yeah, yeah. . . .The last social media platform you'll every be on
for the last OS you'll ever own, and a big soft towel to wipe my
creamy butt until duly worn through and through.

TheSidhe

May 11, 2021, 7:09:33 PM5/11/21
On 5/11/21 12:10 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
> On Tue, 11 May 2021 08:47:25 -0400, TheSidhe <n...@none.net> wrote:
>
>> On 5/11/21 4:43 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
>>>
>>> The ant tie ant tie warriors are out to debunk U!
>>>
>>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-57051691
>>>

>>> Live everyday like you're a prat.
>>>
>>> Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
>>>

>> By the time you wake up numb nuts you will realize you have 2 choices,
>> come over to America as a free man and work as a sharecropper on the
>> Gates farms, or as indentured person to work on the Gates feudal farm
>> system.
>
> Behold a peasant who can see little further than his own life choices.

Behold a schizophrenic and all his multiple personalities displayed, has
any body sent you cut roses, as for your thoughts of peasants, what is
the difference between a peasant or some intellectual, they have so many
common habits, one thing is for sure, you can waddle like a duck and
shit cat shit and in some sorry written story you believe you have
conquered all evil and banished and in yet un-foretold chapters
testaments , after all in some world matrix it might be possible there
is a place or time where you might be relevant, but please do not hold
your breath, the new world ledger is a blockchain computer controlled
and if and when you find yourself asking what is my share, as you sort
this out, consider that you have a good experience, something to remember.

Shadow

May 11, 2021, 8:48:13 PM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 20:17:56 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 11 May 2021 14:58:40 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:
>
>> LOL, I phoned the local right wing party's headquarters and
>>they "found" my dose in a batch reserved for VIPs.
>> Done.
>> In 15 days time I'll turn into a communist, if Dr Bolsonaro's
>>FarceKook "documentaries" are correct.
>> FYI The same sources PROVE the Pfizer vac turns you into an
>>alligator, and the O-AZ vac into a "little woman". I'm not into
>>"alligators" and I already have a "little woman".
>> PS I did take a syringe, and 2 ampoules of adrenaline. And my
>>wife(she's a Doctor too). Call it paranoia if you want, I don't care.
>
>Did the poor woman have to escort you there at gunpoint?

She had her second dose too. She's more allergic than I am,
which is why I had the adrenaline ready.

>How she must suffer.

You must be bitter over something.
I know, you saw this image:

https://postimg.cc/Fd04N43k

Enough to make any cat angry.
LOL

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 11, 2021, 9:48:42 PM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 19:09:22 -0400, TheSidhe <n...@none.net> wrote:

>On 5/11/21 12:10 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

>>> By the time you wake up numb nuts you will realize you have 2 choices,
>>> come over to America as a free man and work as a sharecropper on the
>>> Gates farms, or as indentured person to work on the Gates feudal farm
>>> system.
>>
>> Behold a peasant who can see little further than his own life choices.
>
>Behold a schizophrenic and all his multiple personalities displayed

Oh! that hurt. I'll let the doc correct you on the technicalities but if
I may critique your technique. Look at my sig. Do you really think you
can hurt me with words peasant? I am the living embodiment of a
Nietzschean OVERCAT. King of the cats. I mean come on peasant. I've
learnt more from watching ants than the reams of shite you have wasted
your life posting. Don't take it too hard. I'm offering you a learning
experience. Embrace my words, fuck off and do something useful before
you die and rot. Sadly you won't because you life trajectory is like
that of a train.

>, has any body sent you cut roses, as for your thoughts of peasants, what is
>the difference between a peasant or some intellectual, they have so many
>common habits, one thing is for sure, you can waddle like a duck and
>shit cat shit and in some sorry written story you believe you have
>conquered all evil and banished and in yet un-foretold chapters
>testaments ,

No, I think in this sorry written story you believe that I believe I
have conquered all evil && appended gibberish tending towards incoherent
psychobabble followed by you projecting your insecurities about your
irrelevance in an infinite meaningless uncaring universe. Nic. I'm a cat
and basically that means I don't give a shit. That's my truth, my life
experience and you must respect that in the new woke world or I'll
report you to the NEW Stasi.

> after all in some world matrix it might be possible there
>is a place or time where you might be relevant, but please do not hold
>your breath, the new world ledger is a blockchain computer controlled
>and if and when you find yourself asking what is my share, as you sort
>this out, consider that you have a good experience, something to remember.

The future won't be yours. Come the revolution you won't be putting me
up against a wall but enjoy your fantasy loser.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 11, 2021, 10:01:20 PM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 21:47:48 -0300, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:

>https://postimg.cc/Fd04N43k
>
> Enough to make any cat angry.
> LOL

For her sake I hope the dogs not preparing to give her mouth to mouth.

Flasherly

May 12, 2021, 12:40:25 AM5/12/21
On Wed, 12 May 2021 02:48:35 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

That's my truth, my life experience and you must respect that in the
new woke world or I'll report you to the NEW Stasi.

-
Ha. I loved how that fatman with his cigar and whiskey in hand,
pronounced to a collective race of Britain -- You wouldn't know a hole
in the ground from your ass. Exactly when, before or after, and what
he'd been reading at a time, so cynically so expressed, less may
perhaps be known;- the plans to surrender Britain were already drafted
though.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 12, 2021, 5:36:34 AM5/12/21
On Wed, 12 May 2021 00:40:09 -0400, Flasherly <Flas...@live.com>
wrote:
Ultimately, the only thing that matters with belief systems is that you
are playing on the winning team.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 12, 2021, 5:57:42 AM5/12/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 19:01:29 -0400, Flasherly <Flas...@live.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 11 May 2021 17:10:21 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
><super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Behold a peasant who can see little further than his own life choices.
>
>"The honeypot group has been suspended [from facebook] - because while
>they say their intentions are good, the group does contain posts
>pushing falsehoods [i.e.,] technically breaches the company's rules.
>[Honeypot is] appealing the decision. And they plan to keep using
>their methods to help people ...".

Oh! the irony.

>Not without several instances provided by workers and what they claim
>working within Facebook is like: Mark, faced with issues and
>pressure, turns into a cultist. The quintessential quiver of an
>underlying weak-chinned pout, and a tearful pansy threatening to all
>hell before gushing a full-blown bratrant. Believe me, (because, as
>he once said:), 'people are sooo fucking stupid', (how, of course, can
>they will themselves otherwise). Perhaps a suitable article, in any
>event, at least for the BBC. A perfectly tossed salad of
>Scientologists, a liberal dosage of antivirus cultist MacAfee, the
>Honorable Reverend Jim Jones for coolaid dressing, Branch Davidians
>crackers in the Heat of Rights to Carry, day-tripper Timothy McVeigh
>shakin-bacon chips, and the musical genius of Charles Manson for a
>glass of redwhine.
>
>All softly accountable, with tracked nametags, as you will, softly
>moderated for whimpering and coddled
>
>More moderation, may I pass? Some people psychically do dress up to
>appear rather control freaks. Small wonders granted. Pick a country,
>even without DreamGates' blackhole in everyroom;- when wasn't
>propaganda expediently politic?

"Meet the new boss same as the old boss" they cried when I was a kitten.
Every generation gets fooled again. The cats favour and indeed sponsor
independent acts of attrition. Phone Shit the cat NOW if you would like
to view the contract under NDA of course.

>Does a Pope shit in the woods?
>Recall Romans, like it was yesterday, shitting their pants in masse
>when Caesar first sighted Britain. They were living in tribal nuclear
>units then, no marriages, whoever gets knackered, by whomever,
>accepted in due, as if in some Platonic communist dream -- an
>extension to a shared fatherhood, dispersed maternal care;- Neoliths
>on chariot wheels, Rousseauian savagery,

I blame the Greeks and Dionysus in particular. Yunno what the Brits are
like for assimilating foreign culture and of course improving it thereon
in our illustrious image.

> a couple fastest runners
>festooned aside for flanking maneuverers. Corporate stock on
>squeezable shitpaper had went through the roof then, and Caesar had to
>quickly act to protect his affiliated lobbyists' interest for
>fund-raising activities, he'd already leveraged exorbitantly to borrow
>upon, to surface in time for air within a light no less favorable than
>bearing suitable gifts before a grand plan to rule the world once and
>for all.

Bloody Romans, they were as bad as Wall Street. Things were so much
better when we ruled the world.

>Yeah, yeah. . . .The last social media platform you'll every be on
>for the last OS you'll ever own, and a big soft towel to wipe my
>creamy butt until duly worn through and through.

No way! They'll have to prise Windows from my cold dead paws.

Flasherly

May 12, 2021, 10:04:31 AM5/12/21
On Wed, 12 May 2021 10:36:29 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>Ultimately, the only thing that matters with belief systems is that you
>are playing on the winning team.

Something I recall Churchill having expressed in personal [dis]regard
for an English sense of modernity, although the analogy may be an
impingement upon indoor plumbing;- I really can't remember, either, if
pisspots ever lasted long enough to claim a reservation for urban
morning vacating, at one side of the front steps, whilst fresh milk in
glass bottles (as replaced tin or steel?) was delivered on the other.