(OT) A bowl of chili

John C.

May 18, 2022, 1:12:48 PM5/18/22
A young cowboy walked into a dirty old Cafe in Montana. He took a seat
at the counter and noticed an old cowboy (picture Sam Elliot in your
mind) next to him with his arms crossed staring blankly at a full bowl
of meaty chili.

A few minutes went by and the young cowboy got up the courage to speak,
"Sir, if you ain't gonna eat that, would you mind if I did?"

"It's all yours friend," said the older cowboy as he slid the bowl over
to the youngster.

The young man dug in and started greedily spooning the delicious chili
into his mouth. When he got near the bottom of the bowl, he suddenly
noticed a dead mouse in the chili.

He immediate threw up all the chili back into the bowl and looked over
at the old cowboy next to him who remarked grimly, "Yeah that's about as
far as I got too."

--
John C. BS206. No ad, CD, commercial, cripple, demo, nag, pirated,
share, spy, time-limited, trial or web wares for me please. I filter out

Bill Day

May 18, 2022, 7:12:11 PM5/18/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 10:12:41 -0700, "John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>A young cowboy walked into a dirty old Cafe in Montana. He took a seat
>at the counter and noticed an old cowboy (picture Sam Elliot in your
>mind) next to him with his arms crossed staring blankly at a full bowl
>of meaty chili.
>
>A few minutes went by and the young cowboy got up the courage to speak,
>"Sir, if you ain't gonna eat that, would you mind if I did?"
>
>"It's all yours friend," said the older cowboy as he slid the bowl over
>to the youngster.
>
>The young man dug in and started greedily spooning the delicious chili
>into his mouth. When he got near the bottom of the bowl, he suddenly
>noticed a dead mouse in the chili.
>
>He immediate threw up all the chili back into the bowl and looked over
>at the old cowboy next to him who remarked grimly, "Yeah that's about as
>far as I got too."

"Oh, waiter.," said the old cowboy, "Would you mind reheating this.
It's almost dinner time, and we're curious to see how many others want
a free meal"