Anyone still using Opera?

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 8, 2021, 4:55:12 PM5/8/21

Why?

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky

Shadow

May 8, 2021, 6:27:36 PM5/8/21
On Sat, 08 May 2021 21:55:07 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

No. I used it a looong time ago, when it was shareware. I seem
to remember it had tabs, which I thought was a good idea. It later
became adware, so I dropped it.

>Why?

I use a Palemoon (A Russian fork - it's open source). Why?
Because if there was anything wrong with it the NSA would expose the
author. And if the NSA bribed the author to put spyware in it, the KGB
would probably off him.
LOL
HTH
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Flasherly

May 8, 2021, 9:20:00 PM5/8/21
On Sat, 08 May 2021 21:55:07 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

Why?

-

https://portableapps.com/apps/internet/opera_portable

Because, although it's clear they're still working on social matrices
for value derived by the better people, there were those simply born
endowed to be Aryan to inherit disguised slaves for import labor and
colonization native resource control, which, at the time, Karl Marx
precipitately assigned from Roman extinction to feudal castes, your
lordship. Everything you say, think, do, or not, is within a charged
duty duly assessed to be contravening of admissible derivatives,
extensively and legally bound to the pluribus of state guardianship,
its methodology and care, as by God has passed insured to the one
rightful and sacred inviolability of your eminence, perceived or not,
and at all times of only the highest regard given unto overriding
intellectual superiority. Shall I open the windows to let in the
sonorous chants of adulation and fealty from the faithful, in the
palatial courtyard below, so to lull your immaculate conscious back to
sleep now?

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 9, 2021, 5:07:04 AM5/9/21
On Sat, 08 May 2021 21:19:52 -0400, Flasherly <Flas...@live.com>
wrote:
Well thank you very much. I will have to find a place for you at court
after that performance. Either that or lock you up in the tower. Whimsy
can be such a cruel master.

Bucky Breeder

May 9, 2021, 1:20:44 PM5/9/21
p-0''0-h the cat (coder) <super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> posted this:
Opera Version: 76.0.4017.107

Not intended as a paean in adoration of Opera as a browser, but:

Actually, Opera is a pretty slick sanity-check if you're using Firefox as
your default browser...

The *TRICK* to Opera is banging around her rather arcane settings and
trimming off the fluff, eye-candy bits, and foo-foo...

Once you have all the tracking, advertising, excessive toolbars, and
whimsical fluff curtailed and bridled, she's a pretty decent ride.

She also has a built-in VPN.

<https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#VPN>

My only "complaint" - if I were a "complainer" - might be how often she
updates. Like all females, she's high-maintenance, and you have to click
on that magic spot to get 'er up to optimum performance...

But once you adjust to that, you can quickly suss out whether a particular
website is having a problem or if it's just another Firefox update bullshit
idiosyncracy deja vu-ing again.

Hope this helps.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;

And *NO*, that is *NOT* a Jedi Light Saber I have in my pocket!

But that doesn't necessarily mean I'm happy to see you either.

Flasherly

May 9, 2021, 7:59:29 PM5/9/21
On Sun, 09 May 2021 17:20:37 GMT, Bucky Breeder
<Breeder_Bucky-Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:

>Once you have all the tracking, advertising, excessive toolbars, and
>whimsical fluff curtailed and bridled, she's a pretty decent ride.
>
>She also has a built-in VPN.
>
><https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#VPN>
>
>My only "complaint" - if I were a "complainer" - might be how often she
>updates. Like all females, she's high-maintenance, and you have to click
>on that magic spot to get 'er up to optimum performance...
>
>But once you adjust to that, you can quickly suss out whether a particular
>website is having a problem or if it's just another Firefox update bullshit
>idiosyncracy deja vu-ing again.

No, I don't complain, either. In and out where and when, like an
operating system being systematically overwritten for general
integrity. I've not really much regard, apart from toilet paper with
the roll being oriented on a wood dowel, so the stuff comes unwound
directionally counter in resistance, rather than free falling around
my ankles, with a good yank, up to his noise a lot quicker than last I
went for six or four cheap $50/US cent per four-packs, when the plague
started up and people were fighting in the isles for their right to
shitpaper. (I go European style and wash, so it's for drying
purposes, honestly, only two, three plys.) I just can't get into
playing with browsers anymore. Does the job out of the package on
fresh install, flush and delete many times, until next time it's time
to sit on the green Chinese throne waterbowl over Glacier Bay.

Bucky Breeder

May 10, 2021, 12:47:09 PM5/10/21
Flasherly <Flas...@live.com> posted this:
Everybody in my neighborhood has completely stocked our massive doomsday
bunkers so full of toilet paper such that we don't have enough room to
accomodate our entire family units, much less those people down the street
who are never sufficiently prepared...

Maybe we could offer them a couple of toilet paper sandwiches, for
appearances sake? We find it profitable to present as "emphathetic".

The difficult part is figuring out which family members we'll have to
jettison when the actual doomsday event starts to occur.

(I already have my list.)

Flasherly

May 10, 2021, 2:41:01 PM5/10/21
On Mon, 10 May 2021 16:47:04 GMT, Bucky Breeder
<Breeder_Bucky-Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:

>Everybody in my neighborhood has completely stocked our massive doomsday
>bunkers so full of toilet paper such that we don't have enough room to
>accomodate our entire family units, much less those people down the street
>who are never sufficiently prepared...
>
>Maybe we could offer them a couple of toilet paper sandwiches, for
>appearances sake? We find it profitable to present as "emphathetic".
>
>The difficult part is figuring out which family members we'll have to
>jettison when the actual doomsday event starts to occur.
>
>(I already have my list.)

Nice moralistic tales on the niceties of being rich.

-

Either the sixth-century plagues were a series of demographic hammer-
blows comparable to the Black Death of 1348–9 (which probably killed
at least a third of the population of fourteenth-century Europe), or
their impact was more closely comparable to that of the epidemics that
hit Europe in the sixteenth and seventeenth century (most famously,
London in 1665). These were devastating locally, and wiped out entire
families, but they did not affect all regions and settlements
concurrently. Even within affected towns and communities, outbreaks
hit some parishes and some families very much harder than others.
Despite the death in England from plague of perhaps three-quarters of
a million people between 1470 and 1670, over the same period the
population of the country probably doubled.

[ Besides Sister Famine, once settled in, who opens the door to
Brother Plague. ]

The so-called ‘Chronicle of Joshua the Stylite’ gives a graphic and
harrowing picture of such a disaster in its account of the famine
which affected the region of Edessa in 499–501, after a swarm of
locusts had consumed the wheat harvest and a second harvest, of
millet, had failed. The cost of bread rose; people were forced to sell
cheaply their other possessions in order to buy it; many fled the
region altogether; others, particularly those too weak to travel far,
flocked into the city to beg.Here disease killedmany, but there was
still far too little to eat (and not nearly enough to feed the crowds
of beggars). Some were reduced to eating the flesh of the dead, and in
the countryside people tried in vain to fill their bellies by eating
the lees from the vintage. In the town, the poor ate leaves and roots,
‘sleeping in the porticoes and squares, and day and night they howled
from their hunger, and their bodies wasted away and grew thinner so
that they came to look like corpses’. Many more died, particularly
those who were sleeping rough during the cold nights of the winter,
and the streets were filled with the dead.More disease followed.

All this misery took place in Mesopotamia in a period when the near
east seems to have enjoyed unprecedented prosperity. Edessa itself
clearly benefited from this prosperity and was a very wealthy city, as
can be seen from the amounts of tribute that it was (repeatedly) able
to pay the Persians: 2,000 pounds weight (more than five times the
cost of S. Vitale in Ravenna) promised in 503 soon after the end of
the famine; 200 pounds paid in 540; and 500 pounds more in 544. All
this gold did not spare the poor from misery and death in 499–501.

Bucky Breeder

May 11, 2021, 9:04:20 AM5/11/21
Flasherly <Flas...@live.com> posted this via

> On Mon, 10 May 2021 16:47:04 GMT, Bucky Breeder
> <Breeder_Bucky-Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:
>

>>Everybody in my neighborhood has completely stocked our massive doomsday
>>bunkers so full of toilet paper such that we don't have enough room to
>>accomodate our entire family units, much less those people down the
street
>>who are never sufficiently prepared...
>>
>>Maybe we could offer them a couple of toilet paper sandwiches, for
>>appearances sake? We find it profitable to present as "emphathetic".
>>
>>The difficult part is figuring out which family members we'll have to
>>jettison when the actual doomsday event starts to occur.
>>
>>(I already have my list.)
>
> Nice moralistic tales on the niceties of being rich.

It's not so much about being "rich" as it is about prudent allocation of
resources; planning & judgment; and, practical priorities.

Hope this helps.
Even at the point where we are "seeing light at the end of the tunnel" with
our present COVID-19 pandemic, the net result will be the wealthy becoming
wealthier, prices going up and staying considerably higher than the stable
pre-pandemic environment - which will result in "history" (where "history"
means "controlled information") being slanted to record that we (USA) are
enjoying unprecedented prosperity and "economic growth". Even though the
numbers of jobless, homeless, and uninsured are expanding exponentially.
But maybe the Democrats will dole-out another $2,000 per person Economic
Impact Payment... which ought to cover about 3 or 4 months of toilet
paper.

Here are the takeaways - the focus - *everybody* should maintain:

1) Fauchi is a blithering idiot! He was a dumbass in the last
administration, and he still is. He may have obtained an M.D. degree at
some point, but he's now nothing more than a media-whore bureaucrat.

2) Even if your vaccination has taken effect, you should continue to
correctly wear a mask (facial protection) while in public *because* the
vaccination *only* protects you from getting sick from the virus - to some
varying extent depending on individual circumstances and the particular
virus strain as it mutates through time and geography...

The vaccination *DOES* *NOT* protect you from a) contracting the virus; b)
carrying the virus; or, c) infecting others with the virus!

The insidious quality of this pathogen is one of the things which made it
so much more virulent than previous viruses. You could literally be
infected by it, carry it, and spread it for about 14-days without have any
symptoms.

The virus has not changed in that regard. Vaccinations do not change the
characteristics of viruses.

Your governments are not adequately advising their populations on the
premises. They tend to lean more toward "appearances" than science and
reason.

We are at war with a virus. It is not an issue of individual freedoms. It
is an issue of species survival.

Conclusion [opinion]: We should immediately commence carpet bombing Canada
to show China that we are not a nation to be trifled with!

Flasherly

May 11, 2021, 5:06:40 PM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 13:04:14 GMT, Bucky Breeder
<Breeder_Bucky-Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:

It's not so much about being "rich" as it is about prudent allocation
of resources; planning & judgment; and, practical priorities.

-

Rich might be considered health. A cheap estimation for one, whatever
else lacking apart the whiney whymen, of dismissal seen apropos to
another, whom some degree of strictness, diet and exercise comprise a
the regime. Illustratively and conditionally if but across variances
at work widely to an inestimable rationale the psyche exacts over
trends and belief systems, no less times and fashions, comprising the
humanoid condition.

>Even at the point where we are "seeing light at the end of the tunnel" with
>our present COVID-19 pandemic, the net result will be the wealthy becoming
>wealthier, prices going up and staying considerably higher than the stable
>pre-pandemic environment - which will result in "history" (where "history"
>means "controlled information") being slanted to record that we (USA) are
>enjoying unprecedented prosperity and "economic growth". Even though the
>numbers of jobless, homeless, and uninsured are expanding exponentially.
>But maybe the Democrats will dole-out another $2,000 per person Economic
>Impact Payment... which ought to cover about 3 or 4 months of toilet
>paper.

Yes, the oligarchies are largely history as seen by those capable,
wealth traditionally endows the discretional sense by means to do so,
from comparative written skill-sets formed, within educational sense
present, thus exposure is given to others of similar regard. As with
no less any course in parenting, having conceived, that they might at
least hope their unique sense of entitlement and a resultant offspring
occurs not entirely to be a twofaced- monster holding an axe to grind,
in one hand, his dick in the other, whilst walking backwards down the
street, in plain view, with his head stuck up his butt.

Bucky Breeder

May 13, 2021, 9:15:37 AM5/13/21
Flasherly <Flas...@live.com> posted this:

> As with
> no less any course in parenting, having conceived, that they might at
> least hope their unique sense of entitlement and a resultant offspring
> occurs not entirely to be a twofaced- monster holding an axe to grind,
> in one hand, his dick in the other, whilst walking backwards down the
> street, in plain view, with his head stuck up his butt.

Ahhh-sooo! Like when a bloviating dysfunctional retard tries way too hard to
appear to be condescending.

Then again, it could be on the Alzheimer's or senile demetia spectrum.

Flasherly

May 13, 2021, 11:11:56 AM5/13/21
On Thu, 13 May 2021 13:15:32 GMT, Bucky Breeder
<Breeder_Bucky-Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:

Ahhh-sooo! Like when a bloviating dysfunctional retard tries way too
hard to appear to be condescending.Then again, it could be on the
Alzheimer's or senile demetia spectrum.

-

Drink poison or rot in prison somewhere else;- its practitioner's
qualifications may lay at the short-end of a list forming a firing
line. His student, however, is first of a class, within which to
spring forth anew -- a monster of tomorrow -- the matriculant, be it
perfunctoriness, if no more or less, perhaps, than exclusive to and
within its class. Whether by ambition driven or expectation given
thus to stand even its extremities;- only so is class accorded to say
more from upon the wall within a toilet stall.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 14, 2021, 6:57:32 AM5/14/21
So, I gave it a go and I pretty much agree with your assessment. It's a
fine browser with a bit of fluff that you probably want to turn off. I
had no real problems with it. Quite why it's never mentioned here I
really don't know but I'm always hoping the conspiracy theorists have a
theory? Don't hold back now!! I also don't know why moons and irons are
so popular. Then I never understood why Adobe Acrobat Reader was only
mentioned with a cross held firmly in front of the usual flagellants.
Anyhow I can report that the experience of testing Opera was comparable
to that of running and testing any browser. Stultifyingly boring. Call
me an entitled white old middle class male cat but I really can't get
sexed up over browsers and quite why tweaking their bits has become an
underground fetish of a select cognoscenti is completely beyond the
collective understanding of cats. I will probably uninstall Opera as I
fear the excitement of having yet another browser to tweak may
ultimately lead me towards self harm as evidenced by copious posts daily
in this holy place of browser worship. Amen.

Flasherly

May 14, 2021, 4:17:28 PM5/14/21
On Fri, 14 May 2021 11:57:26 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>Anyhow I can report that the experience of testing Opera was comparable
>to that of running and testing any browser. Stultifyingly boring. Call
>me an entitled white old middle class male cat but I really can't get
>sexed up over browsers and quite why tweaking their bits has become an
>underground fetish of a select cognoscenti is completely beyond the
>collective understanding of cats. I will probably uninstall Opera as I
>fear the excitement of having yet another browser to tweak may
>ultimately lead me towards self harm as evidenced by copious posts daily
>in this holy place of browser worship. Amen.

Throwback to a modality. When you open a Greek restraint, it's after
stealing the chef-d'œuvre from the most exclusive establishment in
town. Mushrooms sautéed in rich red wine to compliment aside a
regular price of breaded calf liver fried off a grill that also will
sizzle up four-foot flames. Once the media celebrities start coming
in, note the Greek excitedly to exclaim "what's he driving", whereupon
running to the nearest window to feast his eyes.

The price just quadrupled.

Same deal with Bill Gates once with NT Technology on the menu. Same
deal with browsers. Celebrity status, the Hawaiian villas, an arable
kingdom for carte blanche laws, lobbyists to write them, advertisers
to buy them, and the whole lot under a mattress.

-
Invictus (WE Henley 1875/UK)
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

(AKA - Lust for Life/Iggy Pop)

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 14, 2021, 5:09:44 PM5/14/21
On Fri, 14 May 2021 16:17:18 -0400, Flasherly <Flas...@live.com>
wrote:
Well that was one hell of a smorgasbord of ideas to try and decipher. I
think I deserve a drink.

Flasherly

May 14, 2021, 11:11:19 PM5/14/21
On Fri, 14 May 2021 22:09:39 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>Well that was one hell of a smorgasbord of ideas to try and decipher. I
>think I deserve a drink.

Wot he said. Sad play at an exclusive club for Greeks only playing
the game. Cut and crap on an all-night menu: Gambling and drinking:
Winner takes all.