Pooh: Caver is Bear, you already know that.

The Haberdasher Genl.

Mar 15, 2015, 3:36:25 PM3/15/15
THEREFORE RESOLVED: CAVER IS BEAR BOTTOMS
5 posts by 3 authors

me (Loading... )
10/9/14

Thesis: Caver presents the same facade, gui and also amperage as Bear Bottoms.
Antithesis: I need some popcorn and beer. Anyone willing to switch channels to alt comp masturbation and anal? Here's a $20.00 get some junk so I can kill my mind.
Syn thesis: Here is proof that Caver is Bear Bottoms:
On Thursday, October 9, 2014 2:55:02 PM UTC-7, Caver1 wrote:

On 10/09/2014 05:05 PM, FredW wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Oct 2014 11:42:13 +0200, occam <oc...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>>
>> I have had to move on from XP so XP support is not an issue for me. As
>> for the optimizations, the web site clearly states that these do not
>> apply to older generation of processors. Yes, the speed improvement is
>> marginal, but it is there.
>> I prefer Palemoon over Firefox because:
>> - it has made the leap to x64 bit version (FF has not)
>> - It has refused to change its UI to 'wanabe Chrome' look. It still
>> maintains the old FF (circa v 24) look and feel.
>> - It does not change version number every time someone in FF HQ lets out
>> a fart.
>
> +1
>
> I have been using Palemoon since Mozilla started the rat race for a
> higher version number than Chrome.
>
> I found that on my PC the 64-but version worked a bit faster than the
> 32-bit version.
>
> I use the standard and the portable 64-bit versions of Palemoon.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chrome is winning.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

--
Caver1 "

The synthesis is that Caver 1 is Bear Bottoms. Q.E.D. Pretty Damned Easy.

Caver1
10/10/14

I'm afraid that your theory is wrong Bear Bottoms and Caver1 are
desperate entities.
The Chrome is winning was in reference to the first point that FredW
posted below;

On 10/09/2014 05:05 PM, FredW wrote:
> > +1

/> > I have been using Palemoon since Mozilla started the rat race for a
> > higher version number than Chrome./
> >
> > I found that on my PC the 64-but version worked a bit faster than the
> > 32-bit version.
> >
> > I use the standard and the portable 64-bit versions of Palemoon.

-- Fred W. (NL)

My comment had nothing to do with which browser is better.
I looked at Chrome and have no use for it. Been using Firefox from the
begging and Netscape before that.
Your thesis is *way* off.

--
Caver1

me (Loading... )
10/10/14

Resolution sustained: you admit you are desperados ("Bear Bottoms and Caver1 are
desperate entities. " although I suppose you probably mean disparate, or not conjoined). Desperados are capable to any extremity of unethical actions, so you are a liar. Bear Bottoms was a liar because he got his scripts from the PLA in Shanghi, whee English is not sufficient sophisticated to lie with skill.
You always defend chinkware, which Bear Bottoms did at the behest of the PLA. Chinkware, when made in the PRC, not Taiwan, is always spyware, unconditionally, no variations on that. The PRC is the major industrial spy in the world. Bears sleep in caves, and Bear Bottoms is sleeping, or not posting now. YOU ARE PROVEN AS BEAT BOTTOMS.

me (Loading... )
10/10/14

CORRECTION: Please substitute where for whee.

p-0''0-h the cat (ES)
10/10/14

On Fri, 10 Oct 2014 11:31:09 -0700 (PDT), Smarter Than the Average Bear
<b7r...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Resolution sustained: you admit you are desperados ("Bear Bottoms and Caver1 are
>desperate entities. " although I suppose you probably mean disparate, or not conjoined).

Too funny.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll inf�me,
liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, and scouringerer.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896