Xftp Free

AllanH

Feb 19, 2024, 4:05:10 PMFeb 19
From Softpedia:

"FTP/SFTP client with multiple and simultaneous host connections, drag-and-drop support, pending queue for file transfers and automatic post-task actions, synchronized browsing, user and host key file management, upload/download speed control, and more."

Terms of Free Use

"NetSarang Computer, Inc.’s free licensing of Xshell and Xftp is for non-commercial use only.

By downloading our free licensing software, you agree to receive emails related to occasional promotional discounts or special events as well as occasional patch notes and notices. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe Me” button at the bottom of any email. We DO NOT sell your information to third-parties."

Updated to Version 7.0 Build 0150

Home Page
https://www.netsarang.com/en/free-for-home-school/

Update History
https://www.netsarang.com/en/xftp-update-history/

Softpedia Review
https://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/FTP-Clients/Xftp-Free.shtml

--
Using Opera's mail client:
https://web.archive.org/web/20130226002115/http://www.opera.com/mail/

Nic

Feb 19, 2024, 5:38:56 PMFeb 19
On 2/19/24 4:05 PM, AllanH wrote:
> From Softpedia:
>
> "FTP/SFTP client with multiple and simultaneous host connections,
> drag-and-drop support, pending queue for file transfers and automatic
> post-task actions, synchronized browsing, user and host key file
> management, upload/download speed control, and more."
>
> Terms of Free Use
>
> "NetSarang Computer, Inc.’s free licensing of Xshell and Xftp is for
> non-commercial use only.
>
> By downloading our free licensing software, you agree to receive
> emails related to occasional promotional discounts or special events
> as well as occasional patch notes and notices. You can unsubscribe
> from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe Me” button
> at the bottom of any email. We DO NOT sell your information to
> third-parties."
>
> Updated to Version 7.0 Build 0150
>
> Home Page
> https://www.netsarang.com/en/free-for-home-school/
>
> Update History
> https://www.netsarang.com/en/xftp-update-history/
>
> Softpedia Review
> https://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/FTP-Clients/Xftp-Free.shtml

Do you know anybody who uses XFTP for local file transfer? Is G-RSYNC
the best copy to program around?