Cummings blog - A really good read about Whitehall in general, the parties, and Covid

1 view

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Jan 17, 2022, 7:58:28 PM1/17/22

https://dominiccummings.substack.com/p/parties-photos-trolleys-variants

"There are many other photos of parties after I left yet to appear.
I'll say more when SG's report is published. "

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky

occam

Jan 18, 2022, 3:48:39 AM1/18/22
On 18/01/2022 01:58, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

> https://dominiccummings.substack.com/p/parties-photos-trolleys-variants
>
> "There are many other photos of parties after I left yet to appear.
> I'll say more when SG's report is published. "

Apart from the photo of the whiteboard, I see no other photos.
Disappointing, but the blog itself makes a fascinating read.

David Brooks

Jan 18, 2022, 4:14:15 AM1/18/22
On 18/01/2022 00:58, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

> https://dominiccummings.substack.com/p/parties-photos-trolleys-variants
>
> "There are many other photos of parties after I left yet to appear.
> I'll say more when SG's report is published. "

Believe nothing you hear ...... and only half of what you see!

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Jan 18, 2022, 6:12:44 AM1/18/22
There's no point publishing the photos now. They'll just be added to the
great whitewash. However, if they publish them after the great whitewash
to save Big Dick and they aren't mentioned in the report then someone
wasn't telling the whole truth. Cummings is just incentivising waverers
to come clean now. Especially junior members of staff. If they come
clean now they might have a career going forward. Keep your powder dry
and wait for a clear shot then aim for the heart.

It is of course pathetic both that they broke the rules and also that
the great unwashed seems to only care about this issue. The stink of
incompetence, unlawfulness and corruption is everywhere.

This kinda stuff is barely reported while this nonsense provides a
smokescreen.

Treasury writes off Ł4.3bn in Covid payments lost to fraud
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/treasury-writes-off-4-3bn-in-covid-payments-lost-to-fraud-dfkxt5fr7

Sending the Navy to sort out a few migrants in inflatables is the latest
crackpot idea to save the Big Arse... That's bound to turn out well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgq4fw6o8Gc