Ping: Pooh

John C.

May 15, 2021, 5:40:24 AM5/15/21
One cat's adrenaline addiction:

https://9gag.com/gag/ad8Om2B

Be sure and turn on your sound. The music really makes the video.

--
John C. BS206. No ad, CD, commercial, cripple, demo, nag, pirated,
share, spy, time-limited, trial or web wares for me please. I filter out

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 15, 2021, 6:17:54 AM5/15/21
On Sat, 15 May 2021 02:40:13 -0700, "John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>One cat's adrenaline addiction:
>
> https://9gag.com/gag/ad8Om2B
>
>Be sure and turn on your sound. The music really makes the video.

We have to make do with annoying dogs when the misses isn't around.

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky