Ping: Overkitty Kat Pooh: Patch My PC

Br. Jonathan's Friend Y'kee Doodle

Jul 30, 2017, 5:25:27 PM7/30/17
Just somewhat to consider: Y'Kee Doodle knows you like Russkie Applications like Eugene Kasperski makes, for Updaters. No hard feelings John Paul Jones likes Russkies also , he's one of their Admirals.
Well, somewhat to look at:
https://patchmypc.net/download
"Patch My PC added 2 new photos'Yesterday at 10:49am.Hey IT Pro's!"
We just released a new beta (3.0.5.85) with the most requested feature from you! The new feature in the options panel called "Enable IT Pro Caching Mode" allows Patch My PC Updater to re-use installer files without re-downloading them. This can be great if you run Patch My PC on multiple computers from a USB drive! Please test it out and let us know what you think!
https://patchmypc.net/download

Y'kee Doodle

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Jul 31, 2017, 4:05:13 PM7/31/17
Well, like all these things I wouldn't use the 'automatic' mode but it
was quick and pretty accurate identifying progs that needed upgrading.

It didn't identify that I have the latest "still" version of Libreoffice
and it wanted to upgrade me to the latest "fresh". Stupid freckin terms.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896