ProAssetRecoveryExpert came to the rescue

Alice Jane

Aug 1, 2022, 11:21:35 AM8/1/22
I was scammed by a Bitcoin investment online website in august. I lost about $350,000 to them and they denied all my withdrawal request, and gave me all sort of excuses. It was a really hard time for me because that was all I had and they tricked me into investing the money with a guarantee that I will make profit from the investment. They took all my money and I did not hear from them anymore. I was able to recover all the money I lost just last month with the help of Pro asset recovery. I paid 10% of the recovered funds as his service charge after I got all my money back. I am really grateful to him because I know a lot of people here have been scammed and need help. Contact him via; con...@proassetrecoveryexpert.com

Aug 1, 2022, 2:09:34 PM8/1/22
On Mon, 1 Aug 2022 08:21:33 -0700 (PDT), Alice Jane <alicej...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I will make profit

"quid enim proderit homini si lucretur
what in fact shall be profiting a man if only to be lucrative of

mundum totum et detrimentum faciat animae suae"
the world totally and detriment it is making the anima of him.

--Marcum 8:36, editio Vulgata 405 anno Domini

Göran Ågren

Oct 25, 2022, 8:33:21 PM10/25/22
My humble regards to everyone reading comments on this platform and a great thanks to the admin who made this medium a lively one whereby everyone can share an opinion, I am Mrs. Walter Dolores, from Montana, United States. I'm a nurse by profession, I had a serious health issue that took me 8 months to get back to work, during this period of eight months I came across an advert with a lot of good comments under the trading broker platform. I was very interested so I decided to contact the trading platform and invest with them, after my first deposit I was told there is an increase in buying stocks so I had to send another money and this whole thing continued for a good 6 months. before I could realize I was already bankrupt when I discovered that I have been scammed for a total sum of $357,890, I tried to get some recommended hackers online but I ended up getting scammed of an additional $35k, it hurts me so much, I already gave it up but then I came in contact with wizardharry (@) programmer (.) Net who I also message directly via What sApp (+1) (807) 808? 6168 and he responded to me urgently and helped me to get back all my funds, everything was sent to me at once. Wizard Harry proves to me that scammed crypto can be recovered. All thanks to Wizard Harry.

Karen S Hayes

Jan 24, 2023, 10:09:17 PM1/24/23
On Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 8:33:21 AM UTC+8, Göran Ågren wrote:
> My humble regards to everyone reading comments on this platform and a great thanks to the admin who made this medium a lively one whereby everyone can share an opinion, I am Mrs. Walter Dolores, from Montana, United States. I'm a nurse by profession, I had a serious health issue that took me 8 months to get back to work, during this period of eight months I came across an advert with a lot of good comments under the trading broker platform. I was very interested so I decided to contact the trading platform and invest with them, after my first deposit I was told there is an increase in buying stocks so I had to send another money and this whole thing continued for a good 6 months. before I could realize I was already bankrupt when I discovered that I have been scammed for a total sum of $357,890, I tried to get some recommended hackers online but I ended up getting scammed of an additional $35k, it hurts me so much, I already gave it up but then I came in contact with wizardharry (@) programmer (.) Net who I also message directly via What sApp (+1) (807) 808? 6168 and he responded to me urgently and helped me to get back all my funds, everything was sent to me at once. Wizard Harry proves to me that scammed crypto can be recovered. All thanks to Wizard Harry.
I would like to share my experience with American forensic firm thehackerspro/com recovery team. After getting scammed on an MT5 forex platform, I lost approximately $825k of my life savings. I came across this site while searching for a crypto recover expert, and I decided to give it a shot; after being duped into investing and profitably accumulating, I was denied withdrawals on the specified date. After contacting customer service but receiving no response, I realized that I had been duped. Fortunately for me TheHackerspro was able to recover over 76 bitcoins! Now that I have my life back thanks to them, I strongly recommend them as the best crypto recovery company.

rodney valerie

Feb 9, 2023, 2:00:24 AM2/9/23
Anyone who is not familiar with cryptocurrency trading is urged to proceed with great caution or stay away from it completely. I was brainwashed into thinking that investing a chunk of my life savings on a forex platform would increase my profits. Due to this devious plan, I lost nearly 530,000 USD. After making investments and building up profits, I was unable to access my supposed profits. I tried contacting customer service, but they weren’t reachable. At that point, I realised I had been duped. I spent a lot of time crying and seeking help, I was fortunate enough to meet this genuine retrieval agency named SPYWARE CYBER. After explaining my situation to SPYWARE CYBER, I made the decision to give them a shot. They guaranteed me that they would help me recover my money. In all candor, they did an exceptional job, and my money was all returned to my wallet account within a short period of time. I'm thankful to have found SPYWARE CYBER, because their hacking abilities are quite amazing. How do you reach them? contact them via email: Spyware(@)cybergal.com or WhatsApp: +19892640381

Dung Cuong

Mar 25, 2023, 6:17:08 PM3/25/23
Hello, are you having trust issues with your spouse for a work partner and you would want to hack their devices and keep track of their conversation? Look no further because with (Franciscohack(at)qualityservice.com) your problem is solved
They also offer the following services
-increase credit card limit
-upgrading school results
-recovering of lost emails and email password
-Recovery of lost BTC, Wallet and password etc.
I assure you they give the best services just trust the process. Contact them (Franciscohack(at)qualityservice.com)
VIBER (+34 632 325 218)
Telegram (+34 632 325 218)

Beate Hester

Mar 25, 2023, 6:20:09 PM3/25/23
Recovery Lost Funds From Online Scammer's, Recovery of Stolen Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Binary funds Forex

My humble regards to everyone reading comments on this platform and a great thanks to the admin who made this medium a lively one whereby everyone can share an opinion, I am Mrs. Beate Heister, from New York, United states. I'm a nurse by profession, I had a serious health issue that took me 8 months to get back to work, during this period of eight months I came across an advert with a lot of good comments under the trading broker platform. I was very interested so I decided to contact the trading platform and invest with them, after my first deposit I was told there is an increase in buying stocks so I had to send another funds and this whole thing continued for a good 6 months. before I could realize I was already bankrupt when I discovered that I have been scammed for a total sum of three hundred and fifty seven thousand dollars, I tried to get some recommended hackers online but I ended up getting scammed of an additional thirty-five thousand dollars, it hurts me so much, I already gave it up but then I came in contact with web site and Email: (INFO @ WIZARDWIERZBICKI . COM) who I also message directly via WhatsApp +44 7476 467601 and he responded to me urgently and helped me to get back all my funds, everything was sent to me at once.  Wierzbicki Programmer proves to me that scammed crypto can be recovered. All thanks to Genius Recovery Advocate WhatsApp:+44 7476 467601 Email: WIZARDWIERZBI...@GMAIL.COM Telegram: https://t.me/wizardWierzbickiprogrammer There is no shame in becoming a scam victim of one of these sophisticated and predatory operations. By reporting you may be able to recover some or all your lost funds and prevent the scammers from targeting others. Their approach relies on working closely with forensic accountants and other experts, as well as law They have an excellent track record of holding scammers accountable, including asset freezes,  Do not let scammers get away with your hard-earned cash, look for ways to recover your stolen funds To recover your Scammed funds back to your bank account or to your bitcoin wallet address also to Clear or Erase Criminal Records