Positions Available

Kawika

Oct 4, 2008, 11:23:46 PM10/4/08
We have several openings available in this area
earning $300.00 - $500.00 per

week. We are seeking only honest, self-motivated people with a desire

to work in the home typing and data entry field, from the comfort of

their own homes. The preferred applicants should be at least 18 years

old with Internet access. No experience is needed. However the

following skills are desirable: Basic computer and typing skills

Ability to spell and print neatly Ability to follow instructions

Requirements: Computer with Internet access Valid email address Good

typing skills Basic Internet knowledge If you fit the above

description and meet the requirements please apply at:

da2...@hawaiiantel.net