Holiday Idea Normandy Cottage Article

1 view

Ht1info news

May 25, 2010, 10:04:16 AM5/25/10
Ever thought about going abroad for a short vacation ? We did and we settled
upon a Normandy Cottage neighbouring the port of Dieppe in France by phoning
01273 471 571 and booking a week, we were favoured in that we knew a person
in Chichester that told us of a capital Normandy Cottage for Holiday and
Short Breaks.. Language was not a problem, although my French was a bit
rusty my wife could talk french and our 4 kids could speak a little, we have
often popped across the ferry for one day trips to France to shop and visit
some special places like the Eiffel Tower. Most places it is a bit hard to
book a for a large family of 6, but in this Normandy Cottage for Holiday and
Short Breaks there is enough space for 6 people with its 3 bedrooms and a
safe enclosed garden for young children. Currency was easy enough we
exchanged enough money in our bank but as we were only 4 miles from the port
of Dieppe, we would be able to exchange more in the nearby bank if need be.
Travel to the Normandy Cottage for our holiday and a well deserved time off
1st there was a trip to Newhaven, then a 4 hour ferry ride from Newhaven to
the port of Dieppe. From Dieppe it was a 4 mile excursion to our planned
Normandy Cottage where we would be enjoying a weeks Holiday in our planned
Normandy Cottage. This is a family house which is let on an occasional
basis. The facilities are fair but not opulent. Simple facilities and a
simple price at �250 per week or �40 per night for the use of the house and
this will involve firewood, electricity and hot water all year round. No
central heating but there is a sizable fireplace in the kitchen/dining room,
a wood stove in the sitting room, an electric cooker, and a washing machine.
Food was not a dilemma as the shops were within very easy walking distance
including 2 bakers almost next door and a market every Friday. There's 3 old
bikes and a lockable room if you want to bring your own. There is also horse
riding and crazy golf in the town. There is also a beautiful beach about 4
miles away, a beech forest, cycle routes such as the Avenue Verte close by
and Rouen about 40 minutes away by car. Dieppe is the nearest beach to
Paris, wonderful all year round. Just in case you have no car or decide to
travel other wise, the Transmanche Ferry from Newhaven, England takes cars
and foot passengers across the English Channel in about 4 hours. Arrive by
train from Rouen in about 40minutes or Paris in almost 2 hours. The town
also has a small aerodrome, situated in Saint-Aubin which is about 2 miles
away. So if you ever thought about going abroad for a {Holiday|vacation|time
off time off I would thoroughly suggest it, the week went by as we planned
quite a lot, we did not do most the things we had planned and had to cut
some of our quests out, but we never the less enjoyed ourselves. Next time I
am booking 2 or 3 weeks Holiday to our booked Normandy Cottage.

http://services.arun259uk.com/normandy-cottage-to-let/