There is a Second Life Viewer For the Blind

Celene Highwater

Jan 9, 2020, 5:11:43 PM1/9/20
Hi, guys. I wanted to post about a Second Life viewer that is accessible to those of us who are blind. It is called Radegast. I love it and have been a happy SL resident for over eight years. I am posting the info here because I know most of the blind community think Second Life is not accessible and I want to get the word out. If you are interested you can learn about Radegast here:
Radegast.life

You can also sign up and get training from Virtual Ability, the disability support group inside Second Life, here.
Http://www.virtualability.org

Hope you are having a great 2020 so far!

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)

Jan 11, 2020, 4:25:08 AM1/11/20
I don't know of anyone who has attempted to play this to be honest.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...