tap tap

1 view

Brian Gaff

May 15, 2019, 11:12:50 AM5/15/19
I see my post on albersani to the thread above this one, but not on eternal
september for some reason.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Brian Gaff

May 16, 2019, 1:46:33 AM5/16/19
I think the answer here is some of the time by the look of it.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Brian Gaff" <bri...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

Brian Gaff

May 30, 2019, 12:08:47 PM5/30/19
Reminds me of the old juke. That wonderful song. All about bathrooms.
Bleach Out I'll be there by the Four Taps.
Brian

--
----- --