Libraries blocking antivirus

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Nov 6, 2021, 2:33:16 AM11/6/21
It is so arrogantly stupid that Libraries block you from using antivirus on
their computers, given that the most viruses I have encountered were from
library computers. It is even further foolish that Microsoft allows them to
do so, even on computers that do not connect to the internet except for
restricted databases. Do they think library users are so holy they will not
leave virus on the machine? I ended up paying seven bucks at Kino to scan
this.

--
Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus
blog: panix.com/~vjp2/ruminatn.htm - = - web: panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm