W4A 2013 Sixth Web Accessibility Challenge - Call for Submissions

Greg Gay

Jan 11, 2013, 10:48:33 AM1/11/13
The Sixth Web Accessibility Challenge in conjunction with the W4A 2013 Conference will take place at the WWW 2013 conference from May 13 to 15 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Goal
====
The Web Accessibility Challenge is organised as an opportunity for researchers and developers of advanced Web accessibility technologies to showcase their technologies to technical leaders in this area, not only from academia and industry but also from end-users of these technologies. To encourage and accelerate development of innovative and practically usable Web accessibility technologies; the Challenge is one part of the conference in which new experimental systems and technologies are submitted, compared, and judged by our independent panel of experts as to their significance in advancing research and technology in accessibility for that year.

Topic
====
Please note that submissions can be related to the theme, “Bring Your Own Device” but it is certainly not a requirement as all accessibility technologies are welcomed for the challenge.

Details
====
Find more details about the W4A 2013 Web Accessibility Challenge on our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/77269251786/permalink/10151175827071787/

We are looking forward to meeting you in Rio

Kindest regards,

W4A Web Accessibility Challenge organizers
Greg Gay (OCAD University Canada)
Silvia Mirri (University of Bologna Italy)