Re: Do you want humans to explore other worlds in your lifetime? Yes.

Day Brown

Apr 12, 2011, 9:21:23 PM4/12/11
On 04/08/2011 04:22 PM, William Mook wrote:
> Those who control the world don't see a benefit in making use of
> resources off-world.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRLPG_HplrA
>
> Their view rules. They create YOUR reality. For example, take
> overpopulation.
>
> Do you think we're overpopulated?
Not egzactly. we have too many that are too stupid and crazy who thus
empower demagogues.We dont have enuf teachers, healthcare workers or
case managers, and to get them, you need sufficient DNA endowment at
birth to start with. Head Start and education may be necessary, but it
is not sufficient.

> If you do then you agree with the NWO and the need to do something
> about it. Or more likely, you hope someone will take care of it for
> you.

> This is what most people have been programmed to do.
Most dont count. What is already happening is that as women become more
empowered they lower the birth rate. As they become more educated and
get promising careers, they no longer wait for Mr. Wright, but are going
to fertility clinics. They wont have the perfect marriage, but are quite
happy with the perfect baby.

Which is healthier, saner, more talented, and easier to raise.

> What would happen to someone who was popular and well-liked, who
> didn't go along with the program?
ITs not upta me. ask the women.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yRh5NNiFG0
>
> What would happen to them?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gcdz1IRVoM
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvaRNxSZr38
>
> They'd be killed. That's what.
When women take over the loose cannons will have their guns taken away,
be put on meds, and sent home to the mommas.

Day Brown

Apr 12, 2011, 9:28:12 PM4/12/11
On 03/31/2011 04:46 PM, giveitawhirl2008 wrote:
> In the 1960s we decided we could afford to send people to another
> world and gave NASA 4 - 7 % of the fed. budget. Even if we COULD get
> back to at least that fiscal budgetary position someday, some would
> argue against spending so much on this.
>
> Q: For many, no person has walked on another world in their entire
> lifetime. And if gov't does not do it, there is a good chance that no
> one alive now will ever see humans walk on another world. Do you want
> to see mankind walk on another world even if the only way to do it is
> to have gov't do it, in your lifetime?
We're not done fucking up this world yet.

William Mook

Apr 13, 2011, 4:52:38 AM4/13/11
On Apr 12, 9:21 pm, Day Brown <daybr...@artelco.com> wrote:
> On 04/08/2011 04:22 PM, William Mook wrote:> Those who control the world don't see a benefit in making use of
> > resources off-world.
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRLPG_HplrA
>
> > Their view rules.  They create YOUR reality.  For example, take
> > overpopulation.
>
> > Do you think we're overpopulated?
>
> Not egzactly. we have too many that are too stupid and crazy who thus
> empower demagogues.

You got it backwards. The demagogues have convinced the people that
they need to fear each other and that their neighbors are the problem,
not the demagogues.

The reality is our leaders are the problem - not the ones we can see -
those are selected by the ones we cannot see. Those are the ones we
have to root out and hang for treason.

> We dont have enuf teachers, healthcare workers or
> case managers, and to get them,

We don't have strong enough families or empowered parents or enough
income and credit available to our families have a decent life for
everyone. We don't have these things because demagogues are letting
the owners of this planet rape us and shake us down.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd87z_george-carlin-education-and-the-eli_sport

> you need sufficient DNA endowment at
> birth to start with.

Nonsense. The favorite game of the owners of this fucking place love
to divide us up by telling one group they're better than the others,
and those inferior others are the cause of the fucking problem. They
used to divide us by race, that didn't work, so they've switched to
non-existent DNA differences. The cocksuckers who do this want more
for themselves and less for everyone else - and that includes you you
dumbass.

> Head Start and education may be necessary, but it
> is not sufficient.

Twelve months off with pay for both parents with home visits by maid
service and doctors on demand, would be one step forward - along with
free education and healthcare.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=871_1197733174

> > If you do then you agree with the NWO and the need to do something
> > about it.  Or more likely, you hope someone will take care of it for
> > you.
> >
> > This is what most people have been programmed to do.
>
> Most dont count.

That statement doesn't count because its racist bullshit nonsense you
stupid mother. Try again.

> What is already happening is that as women become more
> empowered they lower the birth rate.

True, that's why we don't need help from tainted vaccines that are
mandatory, poisons in our foods that kill us and chemtrails that
poison and control us.

> As they become more educated and
> get promising careers, they no longer wait for Mr. Wright, but are going
> to fertility clinics.

Your conception of what women are all about tell me pretty clearly
that you are alone most Friday nights! lol.

[snip]

I snipped the offensive garbage you wrote, it doesn't really need
responding to since you're a fucking moron.

You're what they call Snooki Stupid. What a mess you are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUU7SUpLpZA

Day Brown

Apr 14, 2011, 1:54:00 AM4/14/11
On 04/13/2011 03:52 AM, William Mook wrote:
> On Apr 12, 9:21 pm, Day Brown<daybr...@artelco.com> wrote:
>> On 04/08/2011 04:22 PM, William Mook wrote:> Those who control the world don't see a benefit in making use of
>>> resources off-world.
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRLPG_HplrA
>>
>>> Their view rules. They create YOUR reality. For example, take
>>> overpopulation.
>>
>>> Do you think we're overpopulated?
>>
>> Not egzactly. we have too many that are too stupid and crazy who thus
>> empower demagogues.
>
> You got it backwards. The demagogues have convinced the people that
> they need to fear each other and that their neighbors are the problem,
> not the demagogues.
There's a feedback loop. Partly due to what children are fed. You cant
raise kids on sugar cereals, junk food, and soda, and then expect
maximal mental development. But because that's what the parents were
raised on, you cant convince them to do right by their own kids.

> The reality is our leaders are the problem - not the ones we can see -
> those are selected by the ones we cannot see. Those are the ones we
> have to root out and hang for treason.

Revenge is sweet, but not nutritious, and best served cold. For a while,
we need agribusiness to grow enuf food while we teach enuf people how to
do it properly. Agribusiness needs complex infrastructure support. Drag
all the bastards out to be shot and then- watch famine.

>> We dont have enuf teachers, healthcare workers or
>> case managers, and to get them,
>
> We don't have strong enough families or empowered parents or enough
> income and credit available to our families have a decent life for
> everyone. We don't have these things because demagogues are letting
> the owners of this planet rape us and shake us down.
>
> http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd87z_george-carlin-education-and-the-eli_sport

But if the parents themselves were not properly nourished during childhood
mental development, then you are not now going to see them strong enuf.

>> you need sufficient DNA endowment at
>> birth to start with.
>
> Nonsense. The favorite game of the owners of this fucking place love
> to divide us up by telling one group they're better than the others,
> and those inferior others are the cause of the fucking problem. They
> used to divide us by race, that didn't work, so they've switched to
> non-existent DNA differences. The cocksuckers who do this want more
> for themselves and less for everyone else - and that includes you you
> dumbass.

I'm not talking about races. Every gene pool has people of character and
talent. But ever since the birth control pill came in, honorable men
have stayed faithful to wives who bore them no son, and are now out of
the gene pools. Meanwhile, charming philanderers have sired bastards to
be raised on welfare all over the county.

And so I see the young men now, good looking and sociable, but utterly
clueless in doing anything productive. All they want to do is watch porn
and play video games. Doctor Laura:"Well you picked him honey." I ask,
what did she have to pick FROM?

>> Head Start and education may be necessary, but it
>> is not sufficient.
>
> Twelve months off with pay for both parents with home visits by maid
> service and doctors on demand, would be one step forward - along with
> free education and healthcare.

Its not upta me, but I dont see where you will find the political power
to get it. I'm not talking about what I'd like to see, but what is going
on and coming down whether we like it or not.

> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=871_1197733174
>
>>> If you do then you agree with the NWO and the need to do something
>>> about it. Or more likely, you hope someone will take care of it for
>>> you.
>>>
>>> This is what most people have been programmed to do.
>>
>> Most dont count.
>
> That statement doesn't count because its racist bullshit nonsense you
> stupid mother. Try again.

the election process is manipulated. Most dont count.

>> What is already happening is that as women become more
>> empowered they lower the birth rate.
>
> True, that's why we don't need help from tainted vaccines that are
> mandatory, poisons in our foods that kill us and chemtrails that
> poison and control us.
>
>> As they become more educated and
>> get promising careers, they no longer wait for Mr. Wright, but are going
>> to fertility clinics.
>
> Your conception of what women are all about tell me pretty clearly
> that you are alone most Friday nights! lol.

I'm an herbal gynecologist, and every year have young women visit or come
to stay with me a while. I dont do a diagnosis in 20 minutes, but change
the diet- we grow a lot of food and are busy getting the garden going
again this year- so this eliminates the chemicals that raise hell with
the far more complex female reproductive tract.

When they busted me in 2008, they listed samples of 28 substances on the
crime lab report. 14 remained unidentified. Never mind that which they
took but did not report.

I dont just prescribe herbs, I grow them so I know what is in them, or
what is not in them. Of course, given all the scientific reports now on
the net, a responsible herbalist would also propagate appropriate lines
of medicinal marijuana. Which is not the same as recreational pot.

William Mook

Apr 14, 2011, 4:04:19 AM4/14/11
its funny to see the fuck buddies of Guth and McCall sucking each
other cum in a failed attempt to create false bullshit. They're both
evil bastards and should be ignored.

Fuck you both you cocksucking bastards - you helped kill our republic
and deserve anything bad that happens to you you goddamned
motherfucking bastards.

William Mook

Apr 14, 2011, 4:09:59 AM4/14/11
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Brad Guth

Apr 14, 2011, 1:52:52 PM4/14/11
On Apr 14, 8:45 am, Fred J. McCall <fjmcc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Go take your lithium, Mookie.
>
> --
> "Ordinarily he is insane. But he has lucid moments when he is
>  only stupid."
>                             -- Heinrich Heine

You've already been told that you suck and blow, so there's not much
anyone can add to that unless you can think of something we've missed.

http://translate.google.com/#

Brad Guth

Apr 14, 2011, 2:22:13 PM4/14/11
On Apr 14, 8:45 am, Fred J. McCall <fjmcc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> William Mook <mokmedi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Go take your lithium, Mookie.
>
> --
> "Ordinarily he is insane. But he has lucid moments when he is
>  only stupid."
>                             -- Heinrich Heine

Fred, what have you done to our William Mook?

What exactly is this "republic" that Mook speaks about?

Since when has your Rothschild cabal and the likes of their Federal
Reserve plus Skull and Bones ever allowed any true "republic" to
coexist? (other than as a ruse)

Message has been deleted

William Mook

Apr 21, 2011, 9:16:40 PM4/21/11

I have an offer out to twenty people - I will take you to the moon for
$85 million within seven years. A total of $1.7 billion. You put the
money down, and its released to me over a seven year period on a
quarterly schedule, based on achieving a 28 different milestones.

This is enough to get twenty people to the moon and back using three
Falcon Heavy launches.

The three launches at $125 million each is $375 million.

The payload of each launch is 53 metric tons.

The orbital velocity is 7.29 km/sec.

Translunar injection is 10.85 km/sec

Delta vee to attain translunar injection is 3.56 km/sec.

Exhaust velocity of the lunar stage is 4.35 km/sec.

This means that 55.89% of the 53 tons must be propellant. 29.62
metric tons.

This leaves 23.38 metric tons. 2.68 metric tons is structure.

Leaving 20.7 metric tons for a lunar landing stage.

The lunar landing stage must undergo a 2.4 km/sec delta vee to land on
the moon safely, and 2.4 km/sec to return to Earth from the moon
safely. This is a total fo 4.8 km/sec.

Using the same exhaust velocity (from the same engine) of 4.35 km/sec

This means that 66.83% of the 20.7 metric tons of the lunar landing
stage must be propellant. 13.84 metric tons.

We have 2.0 metric tons of structure.

This leaves 4.86 metric tons of useful load.

Each astronaut will need 0.22 metric tons to fly to the moon and back
and stay up to 6 days on the moon. This includes their weight, the
weight of the spacesuit, the weight of the consumables.

10 x 0.22 = 2.2 metric tons.

The structure adds up to 4.68 metric tons. At $20 million per ton
this will cost $93.6 million per vehicle. With two vehicles, we have
$187.2 million

William Mook

Apr 21, 2011, 9:57:20 PM4/21/11

Sorry, that's three vehicles - when you include crew members and
scientific observers and reporters invited. $280.8 million plus the
$375 million launch costs, adds up to $655.8 million. This leaves
over $1 billion for development costs, which produce your schedule of
28 quarterly milestones over 7 years.

The margin in this $1 billion is structured to incentive the builders
and operators of the equipment. This includes two test flights at
$218.6 million each, along with the development of a lightweight long-
duration mechanical counter pressure suit, as well as training program
for pilots, crew, and passengers, etc.

I would salvo launch these three ships - so that they can operate as
backups to one another - so that all three land on the moon. I would
have them land at three Apollo sites.

I would also up the passenger count to 12 per vehicle, instead of 10.
So, with 36 people and 21 sales, and three ships, we have 3 pilots, 3
copilots, 3 reporters and 3 scientists on the mission - along with 21
paying passengers at $85 million each.

I would then advertise additional flights following the first at
comparable prices.

There are 40 million millionaires and the world and nearly 1,000
billionaires in the world. Flying 21 of these to the moon each year
at these prices, produces enough profits to build up a lunar outpost
and even offer lunar development.

This is only 2.1% market penetration among the world's billionaires.

It also supports 3 scientists per year visiting the moon, along with 3
reporters/artisits per year and 6 well trained pilots and copilots.

If 1 in 7 people who visit the moon decide to settle there - even as a
vacation home - 3 homes per year are sold adding another $600 million
in sales.

A person living in a solar powered biosphere about 16 meters in
diameter on the surface of the moon, totally self contained, costing
about $200 million each - that is rented out to others when not in use
to recover operating costs and earn a return. Is a viable business
plan once you've demonstrated a capability to get to the moon.

A one way lander puts 11.92 metric tons on the moon using this system
and launcher. Enough to have three lightweight housing units -
geodesic spheres 16 meters in diameter when inflated - with 200 sq
meters of floor space, their own organic farm.

At $20 million per ton, and 4 tons each, this is $80 million.

The $218.6 million launch/lander cost divided by 3 is $72.9
million.

A total cost of $152.9 million.

With setup and first three year's operation and maintenance, $200
million.

The profits from the visitors and the settlers work is done to develop
a fully reusable lunar insertion stage, then a fully reusable lunar
lander and return stage. Reducing costs from $93.6 million to
something in the range of $20 million per flight. Similar investment
in the launch vehicle reduces costs there as well - from $125 million
per launch to perhaps $40 million per launch. Reducing the total from
$218.6 million to something less than $60 million per launch.

This reduces the cost of 21 people to $10 million each over time, and
the cost of homes to $100 million each over time. This increases the
target population from 1,000 people to 100,000 people or more. It
increases flight rates from 4 per year to 1 per week.

Revenues increase accordingly and with larger revenue, there comes
larger vehicles, even lower costs and ultimately more people off
world.

Day Brown

Apr 22, 2011, 2:45:29 AM4/22/11
On 04/21/2011 08:16 PM, William Mook wrote:
> On Apr 12, 9:28 pm, Day Brown<daybr...@artelco.com> wrote:

>> We're not done fucking up this world yet.
>
> I have an offer out to twenty people - I will take you to the moon for

> $85 million within seven years. > $187.2 million
I dont find the moon that useful. Far better to send drones out to the
asteroid belt to survey what minerals, including water, might be there,
and then use controlled nuclear meltdown in a tunnel in an asteroid-
like a rocket engine to move it into near earth orbit.

Set it spinning and use robotic mining to hollow it out. Now, you have
artificial gravity on the inside as well as enuf mass for protection
from cosmic rays for long term survival.

It'd also be useful to use this orbiting 'space station' to experiment,
and develop nuclear fusion, and again, use a bored shaft in an asteroid
like a rocket engine to go anywhere in the solar system, or possibly
even to some nearby stars- using the atoms of the asteroid itself as the
nuclear fission/fusion fuel.

Remember "Silent Running"? by the time this could be developed, we'd
have a good idea of what other nearby star systems, if any, were worth
trying to colonize. But in any case, there's enuf asteroids to build
cities in space with artificial gravity fueled by the same nuclear or
fusion technologies.

William Mook

Apr 22, 2011, 6:58:20 AM4/22/11

Its not either/or, its this and also that.

Nuclear pulse rockets work differently and more efficiently than you
describe. A directed blast sends a plasma pulse in a specific
direction at 50 km/sec. This can be done by a laser flash, or a flash
from a micro-nuke.

Furthermore, if we are to use micro-pulse technology, we can start
today to rid ourselves of our nuclear stockpiles, and convert our
weapons grade materials to fissile triggering units for fusion pulse
units. We can fund nuclear weapons centers to convert them into
nuclear pulse unit production.

The delta vee requirement to bring something back from Ceres Orbit, as
representative, into Earth Orbit requires a delta vee of no more than
16 km/sec - without using Earth's atmosphere for braking. With a 50
km/sec effective plasma exhaust this means that for each metric ton of
asteroid mass returned to that orbit we blow away 377 kilos of plasma
which contains 471.4 gigajoules of energy.

Now, each kg of Uranium 235 releases 88,250 GJ. So, each kg of U235
can return no more than 187.2 metric tons of materials. Each kg of
Lithium Deuteride releases 526,000 GJ of energy. So each kg of L6D
can return no more than 1,104.4 metric tons of materials.

The World consumes less than 30 billion tons per year of raw
material. If 8 billion people were to consume raw material at the
rate of a millionaire today, the world would require 280 billion tons
per year of raw materials. To obtain material at this rate from the
asteroid belt requires then;

RATE WGT U235 L6D LASER
Tons/yr Tons/yr
Watts

Low Rate 30 GT/yr 160,250 187 450 trillion
Hi Rate 280 GT/yr 1,495,660 1,747 4,400 trillion

So, its clear we don't have enough U235 to harvest enough materials to
make a big difference there, but as a trigger for an aneutronic blast,
we certainly have enough Lithium and Deuterium to sustain very high
rates of return.

Now for comparison, 526,000 GJ of energy divided by 31 million seconds
in a year obtains a power level of less than 15 kilowatts! That is,
15 kilowatts applied efficiently to produce a dense directed plasma
from unprepared surfaces of asteroids, it enough to return 1 metric
ton per year.

This is why I have discussed the potential of creating a 10 GW power
beaming system with a highly reusable heavy lift launcher;

http://www.scribd.com/doc/30943696/ETDHLRLV
http://www.scribd.com/doc/31261680/Etdhlrlv-Addendum
http://www.scribd.com/doc/35439593/Solar-Power-Satellite-GEO

A fleet of five launchers, 35 elements in all, puts up 250 satellites
per year once in operation.

Then, as a second generation, use the same solar powered ion based
attitude control system that is used to lift the system from LEO to
GEO, to lift just an enlarged target - and modified concentrator - to
a hyperbolic escape velocity that carries it past Jupiter. Then,
execute a gravity boost around Jupiter, that zeros out the velocity of
the powersat relative to the sun. This allows it to fall directly
into the Sun. Then, at 3.5 million km from the Sun, the system hovers
above the sun, and beams energy to a companion satellite launched at
the same time, that navigates to GEO.

In this way, the pair can produce a laser beam that produces 220 GW of
energy continuously at a cost of less than $1 per MWh. Thus, we can
return a kilogram of raw material for $0.14 !! A liter of water made
from ice on Ceres costs less than a liter of bottled water.

This means that a system like this when used to power laser propulsion
units at the asteroid belt at places like Ceres, returns 15 million
tons of materials to Earth orbit every year. 2,000 of these
satellites returns 30 billion tons per year. 18,700 of these
satellites returns 280 billion tons per year. A 1/40th cent per GJ
the cost of returning a ton of material is $0.10 per metric ton!!!
This would take 8 years of launching in the first case and 75 years in
the second case.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/50130613/EU-Critical-Minerals-Report-2010-Annex

Of course, not all materials are created equal. Returning 15 million
tons of the most critical materials can be quite useful and
important. Producing energy in space and beaming it to Earth is also
important. So, even one power sat of this type can make a big
difference.

Today the world uses 30 billion barrels of oil, 6.6 billion tons of
coal, and 1.5 billion tons of natural gas.

Oil 183.0 billion GJ/yr 5,798.9 GW
Coal 184.8 billion GJ/yr 5,855.9 GW
NG 83.4 billion GJ/yr 2,642.8 GW

A total of 14,297.7 GW, or Kardashev Class 0.716 Civilization. This
requires only 65 satellites of the type described above. They also
reduce the requirements from 30 billion tons to 18 billion tons - and
reduce the projected 280 billion tons to 168 billion tons. Further
analysis of the detailed use of materials by our desired economy
(supporting 8 billion of us at millionaire levels at a minimum) would
indicate further savings well below the analysis considered here.

Once we had significant capability to beam energy to Earth cost
effectively we could also use the capability to improve the efficiency
of launches from Earth. The easiest step to take is to build a high
performance laser rocket into each of the 7 elements and use each as a
single stage to orbit, with the same lift capacity as all 7 working
together with chemical rockets. A 220 GW rocket system that has a 9
km/sec exhaust speed, puts out 4,987 metric tons force of thrust.
This lifts 3,562 metric tons at lift off. The system places 1,310
metric tons into LEO after expelling 2,252 metric tons of propellant.
The five launch systems, consisting of seven elements each, 35
altogether, are this way turned into thirty five single stage
launchers with nearly double the capacity on each launch. Thus we go
from flights of 695 metric tons every 35 hours to one flight every
five hours of 1,310 metric tons each. So, 3,500 powersats are
launched after this upgrade, and we achieve 2,000 powersats in place
in less than a year, and 18,700 in less than six years. Assuming we
don't increase the size of the powersats - which we would.

Of course, these improvements in lift capacity and propulsive ability,
are useful across the board. The mass flow rate to and from the moon
increase radically. So do mass flow rates across the solar system.
The same 50 km/sec exhaust speed that bring asteroids into MEO, also
launch interplanetary stages across the solar system. The same 9 km/
sec that lift 1,310 tons to LEO, also lift remotely operated
factorysats to orbit - these too powered by laser energy from space,
and using laser rockets to deorbit payloads to wherever they're needed
anywhere on Earth or in the solar system. Proximity to Earth give
immediate remote control access to billions of workers throughout the
world via satellite. The ability to deposit payloads anywhere on
Earth give workers anywhere access to a portion of the goods they
produce.

Energy, communications, jobs, food, products, even transport.

MEMS based propulsive skins, powered by laser beams surrounding
automobile size vehicles, put a ballistic missile in every garage.

A 50 km/sec exhaust speed means that a half ton 'pickup' uses 100
grams of propellant (which can include air in the atmosphere) per
second and 122.5 megawatts of laser energy. At $1 per MWh this means
people can travel to orbit for less than $20 - or to any point on
Earth for less than $15 - or anywhere in a city in seconds for less
than $0.10

There are 7 billion people on Earth. 4.2 billion are between the ages
of 24 and 64 and able bodied. Only 2.8 billion people are employed.
1.0 billion of those are subsistence farmers. Another 0.9 billion are
government workers. Only 0.9 billion produce the $70 trillion in
wealth in the world today. There are 1.4 billion unemployed and 1.9
billion that could be better employed. With very low cost energy, and
universal access to jobs, the wealth of the world could be increased
to $800 trillion using the approaches described here.

A stage massing 1,310 tons on orbit with an exhaust velocity of 50 km/
sec using laser propulsion technology, uses only 240 tons of
propellant to send 1,000 tons anywhere in the inner solar system (and
70 tons of structure) and returns it to Earth without refueling.
Flights to the moon occur in hours. Flight to Mars, Venus, Mercury
and the Asteroid belt, occur in weeks throughout most of the year.

With substantial amounts of material returning to polar orbits at
about 1,600 km above the Earth, an industrial ring appears, which can
deliver product to anyone on Earth twice a day. There will also arise
space farms and space forests and ultimately space homes - made from
returning asteroid materials - seeded from life on Earth.

This is how I see the next fifteen years going.

William Mook

Apr 22, 2011, 7:00:03 AM4/22/11

American

Apr 22, 2011, 3:44:55 PM4/22/11
When 34% of American economic output gets bailed out
by the Federal Reserve, but the Federal Reserve co-ops
the coalitions, the cultures of death, the useful idiots, etc.,
without ever anyone ever recognizing and accepting that
the problem was energy co-dependence throughout the
'80s, '90s, and 2000's, then the only upright, successful
backlash to the Fed's all out assault (with their own version
of a permanent, anti-entrepreneurial, and pathological en-
ergy reductionism), that can become exported from the oil
dollar, has to buck against the current antiquated energy
establishment with the gold bullion of extraterrestrial
metals markets.

This would effectively kill the future debt ceiling, that is
based on the oil dollar, as imported gold bullion became
imported extraterrestrially. This bullion would effectively
back the dollar - without resorting to our fiat system of
capital, to keep propping up the debt ceiling like a house
of cards. Why not a moratorium on exctraterrestrial resource
mining before considering to do something that has already
been considered as unnecessary, outside of there already
being 60 to 90 days - or even 6 to 9 months, before raising
the debt ceiling for the first time? This does not have to
happen! The truth is that there is now a power grab by
the government to control the ECONOMY, which is a
feature of communist regimes, by raising the debt ceiling:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2011/04/22/the_truth_about_the_debt_ceiling_and_default_109633.html

1/3 of GDP represents the energy/transportation economic
sector, however the start-up energy companies that received
U.S. government funding over the past 30 years, that promoted
a revolutionary energy replacement technology for gasoline
powered automobiles, jet fueled airplanes, and/or remote
home electrical power generation, were purposefully kept
off the market by application of Section 181 of the US Patent
& Trade Law... it was all because of a pact between the oil
supply and production monopolizers, in bed with the
government military/industrial complex:

http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/06/28/9953

A tone-deaf autocracy represented where an autocratic, tone-
deaf media and government began to value energy superficiality
and energy totalitarianism over energy substance and energy
independence. Currently with Geoffrey Immelt as the "jobs
czar", who was more into accepting the "green" agenda of
the completely monopolistic, micro-managed, and over-
metered electric and oil-based energy establishment, rather
than understanding and implementing a new infrastructure,
has de-espoused free and abundant energy technology,
and promoted more of a pro-status-quo energy jobs
populist movement, than promoting an upwardly-mobile
system of energy job markets.

American

"The only thing that saves us from the bureaucracy is
its inefficiency.”

- Eugene McCarthy

Day Brown

Apr 23, 2011, 4:56:01 PM4/23/11
I wont argue with your numbers. However, whereas when I was young the
cars we drove used up lotsa gas, whereas now the boys are content to
watch porn, play video games and social network. Using diddly energy.
And if you show them the digital Avatar exploring the universe in real
time 3D, they'll be perfectly content until the cable man comes by to
pull the plug... in the brain of a dead body.

Meantime, the developing sensor technology to tell us what is really out
there, and whether its worth traveling to is determinant.

William Mook

Apr 23, 2011, 9:26:53 PM4/23/11

> I wont argue with your numbers. However, whereas when I was young the
> cars we drove used up lotsa gas, whereas now the boys are content to
> watch porn, play video games and social network. Using diddly energy.
> And if you show them the digital Avatar exploring the universe in real
> time 3D, they'll be perfectly content until the cable man comes by to
> pull the plug... in the brain of a dead body.
>
> Meantime, the developing sensor technology to tell us what is really out
> there, and whether its worth traveling to is determinant.

Yes, this is why HONDA is building ASIMO. A teleoperated robot. This
is an important aspect of our continued development. Instead of
driving a $30,000 vehicle down a $1,000,000 per lane mile road every
day to get to work. We'll use a $2,000 VR interface along a $200
optical fiber to drive a $15,000 humaniform robot to do our work. The
advantage is we can work anywhere in the world from anywhere in the
world.

This won't eliminate the need to get stuff to people, or send stuff
from people.

Private transport is only a fraction of the total for this reason.

In World War 2 we built one aircraft carrier per week. Imagine
building 1 train of crawler/transporters per week outfitted with
factories to shape land using GPS signals and build 100 acres of
hydrogen producing solar panels, roads, train tracks, houses,
factories, farms, and offices per hour - according to a plan for a
larger area. We start near the center of a proposed city and sprial
outward, spreading 115 ft with every loop. In a few months a city of
4 million is completed, the train of crawlers moves along a right of
way building a highway, power transmission, pipeline, train link to
the next city and repeats the process.

In 100 weeks we build 100 units and deploy them around the world. We
build housing, aeroponic farms, in-vitro meats, factories, transport,
stores, offices, for everyone to live as an American millionaire lives
today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfbhdZKPHro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMzrw6IfGac

115 ft x 7 mph = 97.6 acres per hour.

ENERGY
67 people per acre - hydrogen production panels

FOOD
56 people per acre - aeroponic/in vitro food production

ACTIVITY
40 people per acre - housing/offices/factories

TOTAL
17.3 people per acre - total

PRODUCTION PER TRAIN
1,188.5 people per hour per crawler train

TOTAL PRODUCTION PLANET-WIDE
100 trains = 118,850 people per hour.

TOTAL PRODUCTION PER YEAR
1.48 billion per year!

CONCLUSION
Five years to build enough infrastructure for all of us.

A GROUNDED SPACE STATION SELF SUFFICIENT FOR 4 MILLION EACH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oazFe2jbMxw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PYOgQEiBu4

HOW TO DO IT
So, we take the extra manufacturing capabilities that are standing
idle due to the recent down turn in the economy, and build 100
transporter/crawler trains that house advanced fabrication
technologies, to build cities according to a plan, using GPS guidance
- with 16,000 people per train living on board, the way oil drilling
platforms are operated. In 7 years we rebuild the world.

ORDER OF BATTLE

ONE UNIT PER 8 MILLION HALF THE UNITS GO HERE
The top 93 cities have 400 units of 4 million people each surrounding
them in five years.

ONE UNIT PER EVERY FIVE CITIES BETWEEN 1 MILLION AND 3.9 MILLION 1/3
UNITS GO HERE
The next 388 cities - have 1 unit each of 4 million people built near
them.

THE REMAINING 1/6 UNITS GO HERE -
Another 2,192 cities are built over time in abandoned surface mines
and other industrialized area vacated by humans.

WITH OTHER UNITS ARRIVING FROM MAJOR CENTERS AFTER THE FIRST FIVE
YEARS TO SUSTAIN UP TO 16 BILLION BY 2060

The total area involved is less than 1 billion acres to support 16
billion - which is 1/3 the current area used by humanity today.

Brad Guth

Apr 23, 2011, 10:30:13 PM4/23/11
On Apr 23, 1:56 pm, Day Brown <daybr...@artelco.com> wrote:

> I wont argue with your numbers. However, whereas when I was young the
> cars we drove used up lotsa gas, whereas now the boys are content to
> watch porn, play video games and social network. Using diddly energy.
> And if you show them the digital Avatar exploring the universe in real
> time 3D, they'll be perfectly content until the cable man comes by to
> pull the plug... in the brain of a dead body.
>
> Meantime, the developing sensor technology to tell us what is really out
> there, and whether its worth traveling to is determinant.

No matters how smart or well informed you are, you really can't ever
argue those numbers (good or bad) with William Mook. However in many
ways Mook and his Mokenergy are not that far off the mark.

We could however look at the planet Venus a whole lot closer than
others care to do, but for that to work needs an open mindset instead
of the usual FUD certified closed mindset like our bipolar Mook tends
to have at least half the time. Otherwise the vast resources of our
moon should have been put to good use, if only we knew how to get rad-
hard and thermal extreme robotics there in the first place.

Even our NASA wasn't able to deploy telerobotics to any extent the
first 6+ times of their supposed moon landings when Venus was
continually invisible (as well as every other nearby planet except
Earth throughout the entire Apollo era remained invisible to the best
optics, film and sensors), but otherwise their unfiltered Kodak
moments had absolutely terrific dynamic range that has never since
been achieved by others. It's almost exactly as though they never got
their manned Apollo stuff much past the Earth-moon L1.

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif
Guth Venus, at ten times resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
https://docs.google.com/File?id=ddsdxhv_4fdgd46df_b

William Mook

Apr 24, 2011, 12:42:46 AM4/24/11
The artificial scarcity of energy started in the late 60s and has
continued to this day. 1972 was the peak per capita energy use.
We've been declining since then.

This may easily be reversed using the approach described earlier.

Casablanca class aircraft carriers were built at a rate approaching
one per week with a 7,800 ton displacement. Four crawlers aboard a
self contained catamaran floatation system, with quarters on board for
crew, allow four shipyards to operate to build 100 of these units
located strategically around the world. The units are capable of
traveling anywhere on Earth and may come ashore in nearly any
location. Once on shore they then begin construction using raw
materials supplied by aerial processing centers and neutral buoyancy
heavy lift carriers.

Manufacturing plants churn out tens of thousands of these heavy lift
carriers, and thousands of free floating warehousing and processing
centers. They then operate together to bring raw materials personnel
and facilities together to construct 10,000 acres of cityscape per
hour - to a very high standard. The 10,000 acres supports 200,000
people sustainably for their lifetime and beyond.

In a year these facilities build habitation for 1.5 billion people and
in 5 years habitats for 7.5 billion people are in place. Operations
continue as needed following this period to support up to 16 billion
within 1 billion acres of the present 3 billion acre footprint
currently occupied by human activity.

It is expected that by 2060 population will begin to decline as people
elect to have fewer children and move beyond the Earth to live in
large space stations.

Heavy Aerial Transport
http://www.gizmag.com/skyhook-and-boeing-team-up-to-build-the-worlds-largest-vtol-cargo-aircraft/9618/

Mobile Aerial Warehousing and Processing
http://stevendejonckheere.blogspot.com/2006/08/cloud-nine.html

Distribution of World Forests
http://www.nsf.gov/news/mmg/media/images/forest3_h.jpg

Distribution of Population
http://www.acceleratingfuture.com/michael/blog/images/population_density_map.png

Representative Structure built at a rate of 100 acres per hour
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3trgld-FPII/TWaGAdJl9fI/AAAAAAAADdc/mNzz0JLcVbs/s1600/Door%2BCounty%2BPenisula15.jpg

Shipyards and Shipbuilders
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_shipbuilders_and_shipyards

Major Airframers
http://www.airframer.com/

Trees are harvested and processed from the air, with no access roads.
Trees are also replanted to maintain forest health. Forests are
monitored from space, and individual trees marked for harvesting based
on the health and size of the trees and the forest itself. Systems
may also be used for fire control when needed. Basically, natural
fires are replaced with harvesting activities.

As systems progress, wood fiber mass, as well as cotton fiber mass, is
produced by in vitro methods within the cities in a sustainable way.
This in vitro method is used to also produce meat products and other
natural fibers like wool, linen, silk as well as leather products.

By 2020 everyone on Earth could be housed fed and clothed to a very
high standard.

Physicians
http://ucatlas.ucsc.edu/health/physicians/physicians.html

There are 9.36 million registered physicians world wide.
Approximately 30 million nursing staff world wide. Using tele-robotic
labor it is possible to provide a high level of medical service to
everyone throughout the world.

Surgery is already conducted remotely
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_surgery

The average household will have a tele-operated humaniform robot
capable of carrying out a wide variety of tasks. These include;

(1) Firefighting
(2) Protective Services
(3) Home repair & Maintenance
(4) Medical care (emergency, short term and long term)
(5) Education and childcare
(6) Maid & Lawncare
(7) Chef services

Asimo Robot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFgXEkzMq7A

Telerobotic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P6Jn0iuYA0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqmRKqFqiok
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtrh9ZOasq4

Brad Guth

Apr 24, 2011, 7:43:15 AM4/24/11
> Heavy Aerial Transporthttp://www.gizmag.com/skyhook-and-boeing-team-up-to-build-the-worlds-...
>
> Mobile Aerial Warehousing and Processinghttp://stevendejonckheere.blogspot.com/2006/08/cloud-nine.html
>
> Distribution of World Forestshttp://www.nsf.gov/news/mmg/media/images/forest3_h.jpg
>
> Distribution of Populationhttp://www.acceleratingfuture.com/michael/blog/images/population_dens...
>
> Representative Structure built at a rate of 100 acres per hourhttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3trgld-FPII/TWaGAdJl9fI/AAAAAAAADdc/mNzz0JL...
>
> Shipyards and Shipbuildershttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_shipbuilders_and_shipyards
>
> Major Airframershttp://www.airframer.com/

> Trees are harvested and processed from the air, with no access roads.
> Trees are also replanted to maintain forest health.  Forests are
> monitored from space, and individual trees marked for harvesting based
> on the health and size of the trees and the forest itself.   Systems
> may also be used for fire control when needed.  Basically, natural
> fires are replaced with harvesting activities.
>
> As systems progress, wood fiber mass, as well as cotton fiber mass, is
> produced by in vitro methods within the cities in a sustainable way.
> This in vitro method is used to also produce meat products and other
> natural fibers like wool, linen, silk as well as leather products.
>
> By 2020 everyone on Earth could be housed fed and clothed to a very
> high standard.
>
> Physicianshttp://ucatlas.ucsc.edu/health/physicians/physicians.html

> There are 9.36 million registered physicians world wide.
> Approximately 30 million nursing staff world wide.  Using tele-robotic
> labor it is possible to provide a high level of medical service to
> everyone throughout the world.
>
> Surgery is already conducted remotelyhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_surgery

> The average household will have a tele-operated humaniform robot
> capable of carrying out a wide variety of tasks.  These include;
>
>    (1) Firefighting
>    (2) Protective Services
>    (3) Home repair & Maintenance
>    (4) Medical care (emergency, short term and long term)
>    (5) Education and childcare
>    (6) Maid & Lawncare
>    (7) Chef services
>
> Asimo Robothttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFgXEkzMq7A
>
> Telerobotichttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P6Jn0iuYA0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqmRKqFqiokhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtrh9ZOasq4

The all-inclusive per capita use or consumption of energy has never
been greater, and there's 300+ million of us plus billions of others
trying to move on up. So your historical basis of lower energy
consumption per capita nowadays is simply incorrect.

The amount of other energy required in order to create, market and
deliver goods and services to bankrupted consumers that really can't
afford their homes or personal transportation is more likely ten fold
greater than the personal energy usage that you suggest is all that we
need to worry about.

With nuclear energy being given red-flags almost everywhere, we need
your Mokenergy renewable versions of H2 and LH2 as of more than a
decade ago. So how many additional decades do we get to wait?

Robotics and telerobotics (neither of which are currently energy
efficient enough without a power cord or apu) will only materialize if
there's enough affordable energy and resources to go around, which of
course there isn't, and we are especially out of luck because
Mokenergy is more FUD and/or bipolar than anything else. The few
percent of good ideas you have can't seem to materialize because of
all the whacked-out bad ideas you insist upon promoting.

With your lack of focus and inability to get even the supposedly easy
stuff to market is more than a little disconcerting. It's as though
your battery of loose cannons have minds of their own.

Even your tree harvesting from otherwise inaccessible locations is
technically doable, but like all things of Mokenergy and Mokaerospace
will likely never materialize. Never mind that once those trees are
gone, their replacements will be extremely slow growing and spendy
because of all the accumulated cost that'll have to be recovered plus
profit. (aka built in inflation that'll always make the rich and
powerful happy campers)

William Mook

Apr 24, 2011, 3:06:20 PM4/24/11
The world has 10 million millionaires who hold about $40 trillion of
the world's $58 trillion in liquid wealth. Over 2/3 of all capital
was held in the USA prior to 9/11. That capital began to move out of
the USA with the election of George Bush, due to the irregularities
involved in his election. To many foreigners it looked like Florida
Governor Jeb Bush helped get his brother elected in 2000. For those
foreigners who were holding their assets in the USA because they
didn't want to deal with massive corruption in their own countries,
there appeared because of this election, to be less reason to hold
their assets in America.

This trickle of capital out of the USA inspired terror groups created
by US intelligence in the Carter era, expanded greatly under Reagan to
kick the Russians out of Afghanistan, to think that they could carry
out terror attacks against the USA and kill the US economy. That's
because since Reagan's deregulation of the US economy, and Nixon's
sell out to China, the USA had become overly dependent on foreign
capital. These terror groups also obtained training and intelligence
from elements within our intelligence community, federal police, and
military, directing them toward such an attack. This was the reason
for the first attack on the World Trade Center in 1993 as well as the
second attack on the World Trade Center in 2001. The rationale for
destroying the economy and liberties enjoyed by the USA is spelled out
in most recently in Program for the New American Century, but the
sentiment that the USA must be brought into line with the realities of
resource limitations and population growth go back to Bush (the elder)
and the Rio Accords (Agenda 21) and even to Nixon with Kissinger's
infamous National Securty Memorandum 200 and 201. All call for a
destruction of the position the citizens of the USA enjoys relative to
the world. All recognize that the USA must all give up a measure of
their freedom and property rights before that can happen.

The fact that the oligarchs who control international finance and
trade benefit from artificial scarcity creates a perfect storm in an
era of limits to create that scarcity of the type developed by Enron
in California during the time of Governor Davis. To the mind of these
oligarchs investing in the technical means to expand production while
the world is overpopulated, runs too many risks. This despite the
certain death of billions through the lack of appropriate investments.

The good news is the 2000 oligarchs who control about $18 trillion in
liquid wealth through the tax free trust funds some which have been in
existence since the 1400s in Venice, are at present only a small part
of the $58 trillion in liquid wealth held by the world's 10 million
millionaires. The machinations in the marketplace today is merely the
dance the oligarchs must perform to not just erode the value of that
wealth, but to transfer that wealth into their pockets. This will be
completed by 2013, the year the Federal Reserve's charter ends.

Prior to that time we can still hope that tragedy can be avoided.

That's why I am offering oil for sale, delivered between 5 and 7 years
from now, at a fixed cost of $100 per barrel, $50 due today, $50 due
on delivery. This is a way for those who still hold $4.4 trillion in
US currency, to get out of that currency and into a commodity. The
investment of only $2.1 trillion will allow me to equal the world's
current oil production in 7 years using US coal, water and sunlight.
This will generate $3.0 trillion per year at this scale, and be worth
over $60 trillion.

Just as John D. Rockerfeller bought National City Bank with his
profits in Standard Oil, I too could buy up major banking interests
with the profits created by the bulk conversion of US coal to
petroleum products. The value created by this operation could be
leveraged to put America back to work and restore the slight losses of
the past five years, while expanding over the next 15 years to lead
the world toward a new era of prosperity.

I've outlined in these groups how banks backed by energy and other new
commodities created with new technology could be shaped to produce a
new sort of vector currency more stable and capable than the fiat
currency in present use. I've also spoken at length about how built
into the currency itself is the means to create profit only by
building wealth among the users of the currency. At the present time,
the central banking systems established around the world, and creating
national currencies that essentially debt to international finance
that can never be repaid, are a modern method of slavery to the 2000
oligarchs who at present control this planet and who for the past 220
years have been promoting and pursuing a wrongheaded and ruthless
Malthusian doctrine. Species that undergo massive die offs are
genetically inferior to species who enjoy large diverse populations.
They don't get this. Of course, if they got the lessons of modern
biology and ecology, they would also realize that oligarchical control
is a recipe for disaster for the human race, since it makes common
mode failure a virtual certainty.

Solving the present energy supply problem, and leveraging the revenue
created from doing so to solve the present banking crisis while
resolving the problems with markets and democracy outlined by Arrow a
half century ago, sets the stage to rebuilding the world over the next
15 years. This includes buying the space faring assets of planet
Earth and uniting them into a single space exploration enterprise and
using that enterprise to;

(1) Create a global wireless hotspot,
(2) Deliver traditional telephone, radio, television, internet
services;
(3) Deliver banking, insurance and retail services;
(4) Deliver advanced telemetric, telerobotic, telepresence
services;
(5) Create beamed power from GEO,
(6) Convert stationary terrestrial solar to power receivers
(7) Expand energy production through hydrogen, reduce oil
(8) Deliver energy directly to small stationary terrestrial
receivers
(9) Create beamed power from SOL
(10) Deliver energy directly to small mobile receivers anywhere

I mentioned above how four ship building yards of adequate size could
build two 10,000 ton systems each week. Each system along with its
mobile support group, is capable of creating 100 acres of terrestrial
solar powered sustainable city scape every hour. 100 units built in
less than a year operating at the 100 most populous cities in the
world house feed and clothe 200,000 people an hour, 1.75 billion
people per year, 8 billion people in 4.5 years.

The world at present sustains 7 billion people. Of this total 4.1
billion are able bodied people between the ages of 24 and 64. Of this
total only 0.9 billion are usefully employed. 1.2 billion are
subsistence farmers. 2.0 billion are government workers soldiers and
other assorted bureaucrats. 0.003 billion are doctors, 0.011 billion
are trained nurses. 0.005 billion farmers. In comparison, there are
0.096 billion soldiers.

Creating 6.0 billion tele-operated robots - 25% of them in homes, 65%
in shops and businesses, and 10% in the field - along with the
communications infrastructure and cityscape - allows all to earn an
income and better employs the 4.1 billion people thorughout the
world.

At present the world produces $70 trillion with 0.9 billion usefully
employed. By employing all usefully world product may be increased
from $70 trillion to $319 trillion within 5 years. With training and
improved access to raw materials from the oceans and even the asteroid
belt, using tele robotics in space, this can grow to exceed $1
quadrillion per year within 15 years.

The value of this enterprise is worth $6.4 Quadrillion in the early
phase, growing to over $23 Quadrillion in the later phase.

This vastly exceeds the $1.5 Quadrillion in derivatives losses, and
gets us out of our current debt situation.

At present, the central banking system operates to collect 92% of all
productive activity, and systems are being put into place to give what
amounts to dictatorial control over all economic activity, preparing
us for a controlled die off to match the supposed shortfalls in raw
materials and energy we face.

The remaining 1 trillion barrels of oil for example are worth $100
trillion today, and through price rises brought about by scarcity,
will be worth in real terms $300 trillion in the future. The upside
in real terms is limited as the number quality and variety of people
decline. The $70 trillion created today will fall to $20 trillion
over this same period, in real terms, and be worth only $3.6
quadrillion.

In contrast, the program I propose would allow growth to $3.2
quadrillion collecting only 50% of the asset value (instead of 92% at
present). Since there would be no die off costs are vastly less (over
half the value is at present invested in non productive regulatory and
military control mechanisms). So, in real terms the $3.6 Q is reduced
to $1.8 Q under the present plan, while my plan increases holdings by
a true $1.4 Q. This is the first payoff.

The second payoff comes 10 years later with the growth of the world's
assets to $23 Q. Here a true $5.75 Q is created in 15 years even
while global holdings of the present 2000 oligarchs fall to 25% of the
total.

At this point, with the ability to shape the global conversation, the
world's oligarchs will be hailed as great leaders and their historic
role viewed very favorably thereafter. This derived from the fact
that real personal income world wide along with living standard world
wide increases astronomically.

That is, by investment in an appropriate and sustainable program of
development and growth, and abandonment of the grisly notion of a
managed die off through dictatorial control and covert means, wealth
can be created on an unprecedented scale while control is eased and
liberty expanded.

Pct. Value Income Asset Year

92% 1.8 Q 0.07 Q 2.0 Q 0
50% 3.2 Q 0.32 Q 6.4 Q 5
25% 5.8 Q 1.00 Q 23.0 Q 15

Message has been deleted

Day Brown

Apr 26, 2011, 2:31:15 AM4/26/11
As I say, we're not thru fucking up this planet. If we do not find some
new affordable energy source, the proverbial Schitt will hit the fan as
the global population rises; altho, even in poor countries, the rate is
falling. Like the Roman empire, the population peaked as women saw how
any children they bore were destined to suffer as slaves. Witches
provided herbal birth control and abortion, for which bishops began
burning them, but the recipes were already out there, and have been
found again. "Natural Liberty" has scores.

But if Fusion or some other power could be developed, robots could be
sent to fetch asteroids, move them into near earth orbit, and hollow
them out, spinning to produce artificial gravity. with its own internal
'sun' to create islands in space for whoever wants more Lebensraum.

Meanwhile drone saucer sensors could be sent out to check out potential
planets. or what's locally available- Venus, moons, or whatever. Ever
see "Silent Running"?

Then too, there's the census bureau's fastest growing "X-urb" people
moving out to the rural fringe for 'hobby farms' or 'neo-villages'. The
Minneapolis 'Skyway', a network of pedestrian bridges on the 2nd floor
connecting miles of buildings in the urban hub where you can both live
and work, needing only a shopping cart to bring whatever you want to
your apartment. Course, the hookers can move themselves.

Brad Guth

Apr 26, 2011, 1:07:08 PM4/26/11
Our physically dark moon and its likely inverted density inside that's
possibly a little porous and/or semi hollow is a pretty nifty asteroid
that's loaded with valuable elements and having unlimited renewable
energy as is.

> Meanwhile drone saucer sensors could be sent out to check out potential
> planets. or what's locally available- Venus, moons, or whatever. Ever
> see "Silent Running"?
>
> Then too, there's the census bureau's fastest growing "X-urb" people
> moving out to the rural fringe for 'hobby farms' or 'neo-villages'. The
> Minneapolis 'Skyway', a network of pedestrian bridges on the 2nd floor
> connecting miles of buildings in the urban hub where you can both live
> and work, needing only a shopping cart to bring whatever you want to
> your apartment. Course, the hookers can move themselves.

I also have a 100 km tall building that stars off as a 100 km2 base
and has a 1 km2 rooftop or upper most platform, as a global do-
everything survival concept that's 100% self sufficient, extremely
energy and resource efficient and each capable of easily housing 100
million of us. (I'm dead serious about this).

Otherwise, there's always the extremely nearby planet Venus.

Day Brown

Apr 28, 2011, 1:43:33 AM4/28/11
On 04/26/2011 12:07 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
> On Apr 25, 11:31 pm, Day Brown<daybr...@artelco.com> wrote:
>> But if Fusion or some other power could be developed, robots could be
>> sent to fetch asteroids, move them into near earth orbit, and hollow
>> them out, spinning to produce artificial gravity. with its own internal
>> 'sun' to create islands in space for whoever wants more Lebensraum.
> Our physically dark moon and its likely inverted density inside that's
> possibly a little porous and/or semi hollow is a pretty nifty asteroid
> that's loaded with valuable elements and having unlimited renewable
> energy as is.
I can see that, but getting the required spin for artificial gravity...

>> Then too, there's the census bureau's fastest growing "X-urb" people
>> moving out to the rural fringe for 'hobby farms' or 'neo-villages'. The
>> Minneapolis 'Skyway', a network of pedestrian bridges on the 2nd floor
>> connecting miles of buildings in the urban hub where you can both live
>> and work, needing only a shopping cart to bring whatever you want to
>> your apartment. Course, the hookers can move themselves.
>
> I also have a 100 km tall building that stars off as a 100 km2 base
> and has a 1 km2 rooftop or upper most platform, as a global do-
> everything survival concept that's 100% self sufficient, extremely
> energy and resource efficient and each capable of easily housing 100
> million of us. (I'm dead serious about this).

No doubt. But its not really our problem. Without some energy production
breakthru, we are not going anywhere, and then too, there's the question
of what kind of ecosystem hominids are adapted for. Many will be
miserable no matter where they are. We need some breakthrus in
psychology to get the sanity and creativity to make dreams like yours real.

Brad Guth

Apr 28, 2011, 7:59:38 AM4/28/11
On Apr 27, 10:43 pm, Day Brown <daybr...@artelco.com> wrote:
> On 04/26/2011 12:07 PM, Brad Guth wrote:> On Apr 25, 11:31 pm, Day Brown<daybr...@artelco.com>  wrote:
> >> But if Fusion or some other power could be developed, robots could be
> >> sent to fetch asteroids, move them into near earth orbit, and hollow
> >> them out, spinning to produce artificial gravity. with its own internal
> >> 'sun' to create islands in space for whoever wants more Lebensraum.
> > Our physically dark moon and its likely inverted density inside that's
> > possibly a little porous and/or semi hollow is a pretty nifty asteroid
> > that's loaded with valuable elements and having unlimited renewable
> > energy as is.
>
> I can see that, but getting the required spin for artificial gravity...

Once mining and tunneling inside of that thick and robust crust,
whereas the gravity under that unusually dense paramagnetic basalt
crust of 4+ g/cm3 could drop considerably, down to perhaps as little
as 0.1 gee. So artificial gravity should not be necessary, and this
would become an ideal relocation for our chronically obese that
obviously can't say no to any fast-food provider.

> >> Then too, there's the census bureau's fastest growing "X-urb" people
> >> moving out to the rural fringe for 'hobby farms' or 'neo-villages'. The
> >> Minneapolis 'Skyway', a network of pedestrian bridges on the 2nd floor
> >> connecting miles of buildings in the urban hub where you can both live
> >> and work, needing only a shopping cart to bring whatever you want to
> >> your apartment. Course, the hookers can move themselves.
>
> > I also have a 100 km tall building that stars off as a 100 km2 base
> > and has a 1 km2 rooftop or upper most platform, as a global do-
> > everything survival concept that's 100% self sufficient, extremely
> > energy and resource efficient and each capable of easily housing 100
> > million of us. (I'm dead serious about this).
>
> No doubt. But its not really our problem. Without some energy production
> breakthru, we are not going anywhere, and then too, there's the question
> of what kind of ecosystem hominids are adapted for. Many will be
> miserable no matter where they are. We need some breakthrus in
> psychology to get the sanity and creativity to make dreams like yours real.

I agree, but William Mook and myself have that energy thing nailed but
good, so that affordably clean energy can become such a surplus that
its cost per kwhr is going to drop significantly to where it's almost
not worth metering.

Getting our human genetics and it's primitive psychology to evolve
past the brown-nosed bully FUD-master status-quo, could be the biggest
problem that's unlikely to resolve itself without a significant
culling of humanity, like suggested by those Georgia Guide Stones.
There are simply too many faith-based notions and policies that are
simply not compatible with one another, so for every step forward we
take a couple backwards, wasting public loot and decades along the
way.

For starters we should just pick up and get ourselves the hell out of
those mostly Muslim and tribal warlord prone nations, and let them
have at themselves until there's only one or two surviving tribes that
we can afford to keep track of. It's not that we didn't give it an
honest try at nation building, but it's obvious that the lust for
hydrocarbons along with our dark-age competitive religion voodoo has
polluted the brains of most everyone involved, including most of us.
Basically there no such thing as Muslim, because each and every tribe
has it's own interpretation that similar to Zionism and the upper
caste of Jews that also doesn't police its own kind.

Perhaps as long as religion and politics get to play hide and seek
with us (obfuscating their butts off), it really doesn't matter what
can and should be done about matters of energy, because no matters
what there's going to be unhappy campers and wars to prove it.

Day Brown

Apr 29, 2011, 5:57:42 PM4/29/11
On 04/28/2011 06:59 AM, Brad Guth wrote:.

> Basically there no such thing as Muslim, because each and every tribe
> has it's own interpretation that similar to Zionism and the upper
> caste of Jews that also doesn't police its own kind.
Jews are well aware of a high rate of genetic disease. Jewesses have
looked into it, and are going to fertility clinics for Nordic Y
chromosomes, which have the lowest rate of problems.

As a result, there's an epidemic of towheads to be seen on the streets
of Israel that nobody is impolitik enuf to talk about. But along with
the DNA comes certain character traits, that among other things, will
not go in for the Voodoo you refer to.

Its the height of irony that its the Jews who will produce the first
generation of Uberwench. Smart USA thirty something career women are
also going to fertility clinics. They wont have the perfect marriage,
but are happy with the perfect baby. Which also always a towhead.

Mite have something to do with Bloomberg.com's report that 31% of the
upscale men they survey have not sired any kids by the age of 40.

A possible solution is to fund fertility clinic services for poor women
who deserve equal opportunity- whose kids would not need the culling you
refer to, many of whom would be talented enuf to solve our problems.

Neither the Left nor the Right argues with me about eugenics; just an
uncharacteristic deafening silence. Again, a case of people wanting an
excuse to rant rather than search for solutions.

Brad Guth

Apr 29, 2011, 7:54:47 PM4/29/11

Technically and biologically there are good solutions, as well as
common logic that can be applied as long as we don't allow the FUD
Masters (religious or social/political) to run the show.

FUD
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt

Day Brown

Apr 30, 2011, 9:52:24 AM4/30/11
On 04/29/2011 06:54 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
> Technically and biologically there are good solutions, as well as
> common logic that can be applied as long as we don't allow the FUD
> Masters (religious or social/political) to run the show.
>
> FUD
> https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt
Common logic is not common. But even if you understand, you also see
there are unforeseen factors in all the computer models resulting in
unintended consequences so that doubt is inevitable.

Course, none of the dogmas you note lead to solutions. I recall Freud
saying neurotics cant tolerate ambiguity- and the dogmas you refer to
solve that... for a while.

Brad Guth

May 2, 2011, 4:58:06 PM5/2/11
On Apr 30, 6:52 am, Day Brown <daybr...@artelco.com> wrote:
> On 04/29/2011 06:54 PM, Brad Guth wrote:> Technically and biologically there are good solutions, as well as
> > common logic that can be applied as long as we don't allow the FUD
> > Masters (religious or social/political) to run the show.
>
> >   FUD
> >  https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_...

> Common logic is not common. But even if you understand, you also see
> there are unforeseen factors in all the computer models resulting in
> unintended consequences so that doubt is inevitable.
>
> Course, none of the dogmas you note lead to solutions. I recall Freud
> saying neurotics cant tolerate ambiguity- and the dogmas you refer to
> solve that... for a while.

As long as the wealthy hired FUD masters run the show, even the Holy
Grail of pure fusion energy will not be acceptable or allowed to
benefit most of us because of its absolutely terrific fusion bomb
potential.

Nothing off-world will ever be absolute Goldilocks ideal or Garden of
Eden like (the vast majority of Earth hardly qualifies), so we frail
humans have to expect to encounter a great deal of change and
adaptation that will be required of most any other moon or planet
regardless of it's resources or whatever abundance of valuable
elements.

The planet Venus is just a perfectly good and nearby place to start,
not that we'd be the first or the last to realize what sorts of
terrific wealth in raw elements that planet has to offer. The same
could be said of whatever's within the thick and robust paramagnetic
crust of our moon, not to mention whatever's inside of that sucker.

BTW; see if you can see anything in the following image that doesn’t
quite look as though the natural laws and physics of geology was
entirely responsible.

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif
“Guth Venus”, at ten times resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
https://docs.google.com/File?id=ddsdxhv_4fdgd46df_b

http://translate.google.com/#

Brad Guth

May 2, 2011, 5:08:15 PM5/2/11
On Apr 30, 6:52 am, Day Brown <daybr...@artelco.com> wrote:
> On 04/29/2011 06:54 PM, Brad Guth wrote:> Technically and biologically there are good solutions, as well as
> > common logic that can be applied as long as we don't allow the FUD
> > Masters (religious or social/political) to run the show.
>
> >   FUD
> >  https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_...

> Common logic is not common. But even if you understand, you also see
> there are unforeseen factors in all the computer models resulting in
> unintended consequences so that doubt is inevitable.
>
> Course, none of the dogmas you note lead to solutions. I recall Freud
> saying neurotics cant tolerate ambiguity- and the dogmas you refer to
> solve that... for a while.

Here’s a little better syntax version:

As long as the wealthy have financed and/or hired FUD masters to run
the show, even the Holy Grail of pure fusion energy from our NIF
investment will not be acceptable or allowed to benefit most of us,
because of its absolutely terrific fusion bomb potential being the
prime motivation and objective of NIF to start with.

Nothing off-world will ever be absolute Goldilocks ideal or Garden of
Eden like (the vast majority of Earth hardly qualifies), so we frail
humans have to expect to encounter a great deal of change and
adaptation that will be required of most any other moon or planet
regardless of it's resources or whatever abundance of valuable
elements.

The planet Venus is just a perfectly good and extremely nearby place
to start, not that we'd be the first or the last to realize whatever

sorts of terrific wealth in raw elements that planet has to offer.
The same could be said of whatever's within the thick and robust
paramagnetic crust of our moon, not to mention whatever's inside of
that sucker.

BTW; see if you can interpret anything in the following image that

doesn’t quite look as though the natural laws and physics of geology
was entirely responsible.

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif
“Guth Venus”, at ten times resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
https://docs.google.com/File?id=ddsdxhv_4fdgd46df_b

http://translate.google.com/#

Day Brown

May 2, 2011, 7:50:18 PM5/2/11
On 05/02/2011 04:08 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
> On Apr 30, 6:52 am, Day Brown<daybr...@artelco.com> wrote:
>> On 04/29/2011 06:54 PM, Brad Guth wrote:> Technically and biologically there are good solutions, as well as
>>> common logic that can be applied as long as we don't allow the FUD
>>> Masters (religious or social/political) to run the show.
>>
>>> FUD
>>> https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_...
>>
>> Common logic is not common. But even if you understand, you also see
>> there are unforeseen factors in all the computer models resulting in
>> unintended consequences so that doubt is inevitable.
>>
>> Course, none of the dogmas you note lead to solutions. I recall Freud
>> saying neurotics cant tolerate ambiguity- and the dogmas you refer to
>> solve that... for a while.
>
> Here’s a little better syntax version:
>
> As long as the wealthy have financed and/or hired FUD masters to run
> the show, even the Holy Grail of pure fusion energy from our NIF
> investment will not be acceptable or allowed to benefit most of us,
> because of its absolutely terrific fusion bomb potential being the
> prime motivation and objective of NIF to start with.
So, everything from here on is moot. Dont matter what opportunities are
on Venus or anywhere else. The situation reminds me of the Greenland
Norse, who when the price of walrus ivory dropped because African was
more available. the elites, rather than investing in iron tools to
develop the Canadian timber and a ship building industry, instead chose
to increase exploitation of everyone else and use the money to buy
jewelry. This kept the level of their perks increasing, giving the
illusion 'progress' continued.

But further reflection reveals that had the Elites made the investment,
they would have created a new power base they could not control. So it
is with fusion and other alternative energy.

The corporate media masters you refer to are connected... with Wall
Street and political elites, and while they dont want another power base
to compete with, the Internet is evolving in that direction. So, your
ideas may sell someday, but not yet.

Brad Guth

May 2, 2011, 9:03:41 PM5/2/11

Perhaps after WW3 and the multiple riots that'll follow, whereas
formal government will have tanked and it'll be kinda a wild-wild west
again, except a whole lot more lethal and downright nasty.

Have you read the full inscribed context of those Georgia Guide
Stones?

Those well connected corporate media masters could with their puppet
government, numerous rogue agencies and the flip of a few switches,
bring our internet down to its knees, if not to a dead halt.

Day Brown

May 3, 2011, 3:53:38 AM5/3/11
On 05/02/2011 08:03 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
> On May 2, 4:50 pm, Day Brown<daybr...@artelco.com> wrote:
>> The corporate media masters you refer to are connected... with Wall
>> Street and political elites, and while they dont want another power base
>> to compete with, the Internet is evolving in that direction. So, your
>> ideas may sell someday, but not yet.
>
> Perhaps after WW3 and the multiple riots that'll follow, whereas
> formal government will have tanked and it'll be kinda a wild-wild west
> again, except a whole lot more lethal and downright nasty.
It is worrisome.

> Have you read the full inscribed context of those Georgia Guide
> Stones?
Never came across that.

> Those well connected corporate media masters could with their puppet
> government, numerous rogue agencies and the flip of a few switches,
> bring our internet down to its knees, if not to a dead halt.
Possibly. The geeks running the system are not innate patriots. Govt
is so dependent on the web, it'd crash with it. High levels of
efficiency sacrifice flexibility. One of the reasons I'm glad to be
living at the end of the grid in the Ozarks; but there may no longer be
any back woods to get back too that are far enuf back.

But there may be organizational factors and systems I'm unaware of to
keep it all going. Republics always ride on the balance point between
anarchy and tyranny. I'm not well enuf connected to know which way we
mite fall off.

History is instructive, but there are always unforeseen factors with
unexpected effects that cast doubt on any predictive model.

Brad Guth

May 3, 2011, 9:41:08 AM5/3/11
On May 3, 12:53 am, Day Brown <daybr...@artelco.com> wrote:
> On 05/02/2011 08:03 PM, Brad Guth wrote:> On May 2, 4:50 pm, Day Brown<daybr...@artelco.com>  wrote:
> >> The corporate media masters you refer to are connected... with Wall
> >> Street and political elites, and while they dont want another power base
> >> to compete with, the Internet is evolving in that direction. So, your
> >> ideas may sell someday, but not yet.
>
> > Perhaps after WW3 and the multiple riots that'll follow, whereas
> > formal government will have tanked and it'll be kinda a wild-wild west
> > again, except a whole lot more lethal and downright nasty.
> It is worrisome.
In deed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

> Those well connected corporate media masters could with their puppet
> > government, numerous rogue agencies and the flip of a few switches,
> > bring our internet down to its knees, if not to a dead halt.
>
> Possibly. The geeks running the system are not innate patriots. Govt
> is so dependent on the web, it'd crash with it. High levels of
> efficiency sacrifice flexibility. One of the reasons I'm glad to be
> living at the end of the grid in the Ozarks; but there may no longer be
> any back woods to get back too that are far enuf back.

Becoming as self sufficient as possible is the safe alternative,
because relying on other may not be a viable option when they too are
down and out or simply unwilling to share.

> But there may be organizational factors and systems I'm unaware of to
> keep it all going. Republics always ride on the balance point between
> anarchy and tyranny. I'm not well enuf connected to know which way we
> mite fall off.
>
> History is instructive, but there are always unforeseen factors with
> unexpected effects that cast doubt on any predictive model.

The public version of our internet could easily be taken down without
affecting government run networks and intranets. As is, each and
every client of a given server (such as Google) can be tailored and
moderated to suit. This could easily be like an internet version of a
NO FLY list, whereas if you get put on a NO FLY list you can only read
and otherwise you can't post or publish anything to any public sites
(even personal emails could be stealth moderated or entirely
diverted).

At times our Google Groups version of Usenet/newsgroups shuts down as
is, allowing us to only read and not contribute. So basically it's
all set up to cut us off at the flick of a switch (so to speak), thus
freedom of speech goes into the toilet along with any number of other
rights that can be terminated, with few republic options or work-
arounds.

You should pay a little closer attention to what William Mook has to
say, not that his somewhat bipolar mindset is always interpreting
correctly.

Day Brown

May 4, 2011, 1:52:08 AM5/4/11
On 05/03/2011 08:41 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
> On May 3, 12:53 am, Day Brown<daybr...@artelco.com> wrote:
>>> Have you read the full inscribed context of those Georgia Guide
>>> Stones?
>>
>> Never came across that
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
I dunno that noble expressions ever had an effect.

> Becoming as self sufficient as possible is the safe alternative,
> because relying on other may not be a viable option when they too are
> down and out or simply unwilling to share.

Both The Age of Stonehenge by Burgess and Barford's The Early Slavs
outline what we now call the pioneer spirit. Barford starts out in the
5th century with what look like former Roman Slaves who stole the tools
to homestead in the Black and Transylvanian Forests.

Burgess starts with the arrival of the first farmers in England in an
area that had been semi nomadic cattlemen. The farmers settled the rich
river bottoms, but as their population and range expanded into the
uplands range wars started. Always won by the more mobile Cattlemen.

But the cattlemen had too many chiefs, not enuf Indians, and their
control broke down in civil wars. In any case, Burgess notes the
discovery of nuclear family farmhouses, which he says were never lived
in more than a few generations before bandits hit it.

However, both Burgess and Barford note there are agrarian villages in
out of the way places that were also such poor targets they endured for
millennia. Aryan DNA shows they were 150-300 people; psychology reveals
bandit gangs max out at 50 before there are too many alpha male leaders
having at each other. This fits with the nomad/hunter tribal size of 50
women, 50 warriors, 25 kids, 25 elders.

The problem for the survivalist now is that there isnt any rich fertile
soil on which to build that is not already being farmed.

> The public version of our internet could easily be taken down without
> affecting government run networks and intranets. As is, each and
> every client of a given server (such as Google) can be tailored and
> moderated to suit. This could easily be like an internet version of a
> NO FLY list, whereas if you get put on a NO FLY list you can only read
> and otherwise you can't post or publish anything to any public sites
> (even personal emails could be stealth moderated or entirely
> diverted).

At the very least, that depends on the loyalty of the geek sysops. From
what I know of them, we are not a patriotic lot. I know ways of
communicating electronically and/or long range wirelessly the govt knows
nothing about.

> At times our Google Groups version of Usenet/newsgroups shuts down as
> is, allowing us to only read and not contribute. So basically it's
> all set up to cut us off at the flick of a switch (so to speak), thus
> freedom of speech goes into the toilet along with any number of other
> rights that can be terminated, with few republic options or work-
> arounds.

That may work, but not for long before being hacked into. I got a comp
sci minor in 1971, and soon saw the instructors didnt really get it, but
taught out of the book, same as you'd teach chess. of the 35 of us in
the program, only five could actual produce usable code. All the rest
clipped routines they really didnt understand, patching shit together
until something worked. No wonder bugs and infections show up.

> You should pay a little closer attention to what William Mook has to
> say, not that his somewhat bipolar mindset is always interpreting
> correctly.

Its the fool who first sees the emperor has no clothes. Pencil neck
geeks have also been outside the group think. I've been online with them
since 83/4 and seen both wacko and good ideas.

A slightly better survival strategy would be a geek village with an
electronically monitored perimeter so that there are always night owls
to keep an eye on things while you sleep.

Gies, Life in a Medieval Village shows how networks of villages emerge
each as a small business- pottery, tannery, foundry, weaving, grain mil
or whatever, in local trade, or regional if peace breaks out, but able
to fall back on their own resource base- orchard, cropland, pasture,
timber, garden, & livestock for years if need be. Simply adding wireless
digital communications would make the networks hard targets for anything
up to well organised large armies- which need a real govt.

Simply having a village with a midwife attracts women. This, BTW, is
seen in the DNA record, where the hunting/nomad women left to move into
agrarian villages run by witch midwives 7000 BP..

Brad Guth

May 4, 2011, 6:46:46 AM5/4/11

We're essentially building extensive and expensive walls around
ourselves as is, and devoting most of our resources, talents and
expertise towards keeping those walls in place and enforced, just so
that other tribes of humans can't wonder through as they please.
Religion has most to do with this, and politics takes full advantage
because it means job security.

There's even many walls within walls taking place, and most of us are
not aware of how many wall exist and of new walls being created so as
to isolate the general public from information that's not mainstream
approved. It's actually looking more and more like Nazi Germany when
it comes down to our freedom of speech that's restricted because the
vast majority of us are not smart enough to hear or read whatever is
available. In other words, you can self-publish all you like because
it's as good as DOA since the general media and its snookered republic
can't hardly find our information to begin with.

99.9% of Americans don't even know that Google Groups or much less
Usenet/newsgroups even exist, and it's only getting much worse.

No doubt exploring other worlds and moons is going to be off-limits
for the next ten generations, regardless if there's even intelligent
other life to behold, because thanks to the many chiefs of our time
that have systematically screwed up our governments and either
corrupted most everything else they could touch or allowed the rich
and powerful to do as they like with our loot, is why we can not even
afford to properly explore and study our own planet and its moon, all
because we'll be too busy with bogus wars and trying to pay off the
$15+ trillion dollar debt that others created for us.

Way to go guys and gals, and I sure hope the next ten generations
appreciate how messed up you've managed to get this overpopulated
world of ours.

You do realize that there's something extremely odd about the planet
Venus that's getting ignored, or are you just as blind and/or too
dumbfounded to care?

The planet Venus is just a perfectly good and extremely nearby place

to start with, not that we'd be the first or the last to realize
whatever sorts of terrific wealth in raw elements that toasty planet
has to offer (such as unlimited local energy to do whatever with). I
believe the similar argument(s) could be said of whatever's upon the
surface and within the thick and robust paramagnetic crust of our

moon, not to mention whatever's inside of that sucker.

BTW; see if you or any of your friends can interpret anything within

the following image that doesn’t quite look as though the natural laws

and physics of geology was entirely responsible. (remember that the
original is a radar obtained composite of 36 confirming looks or scans
per pixel, obtained at a viewing angle of 43 degrees, so it’s nearly
3D worthy)

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif
“Guth Venus”, at 10x resample/enlargement of the area in question:
https://docs.google.com/File?id=ddsdxhv_4fdgd46df_b

http://translate.google.com/#

Day Brown

May 4, 2011, 2:46:59 PM5/4/11
On 05/04/2011 05:46 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
> On May 3, 10:52 pm, Day Brown<daybr...@artelco.com> wrote:
> We're essentially building extensive and expensive walls around
> ourselves as is, and devoting most of our resources, talents and
> expertise towards keeping those walls in place and enforced, just so
> that other tribes of humans can't wonder through as they please.
> Religion has most to do with this, and politics takes full advantage
> because it means job security.
So, avoid looking like a rich target zone. There is nothing we can do
about the religion or politics. At best, you get to vote with your feet
to whatever community you think is more rational and able to adapt to
the results of folly. If the elites keep it together despite it all, you
still get to live comfortably; and if not, you still have some chance to
live comfortably.

> There's even many walls within walls taking place, and most of us are
> not aware of how many wall exist and of new walls being created so as
> to isolate the general public from information that's not mainstream
> approved. It's actually looking more and more like Nazi Germany when
> it comes down to our freedom of speech that's restricted because the
> vast majority of us are not smart enough to hear or read whatever is
> available. In other words, you can self-publish all you like because
> it's as good as DOA since the general media and its snookered republic
> can't hardly find our information to begin with.

My websites, daybrown.org and assetseizure.org dont get many hits.
However, there's a fortune to be made in seeing neurotic denial for what
it is.

> 99.9% of Americans don't even know that Google Groups or much less
> Usenet/newsgroups even exist, and it's only getting much worse.

I dunno where to get reliable date on which to evaluate it. You seem
correct to me, but many have said I'm just a whacko.

> No doubt exploring other worlds and moons is going to be off-limits
> for the next ten generations, regardless if there's even intelligent
> other life to behold, because thanks to the many chiefs of our time
> that have systematically screwed up our governments and either
> corrupted most everything else they could touch or allowed the rich
> and powerful to do as they like with our loot, is why we can not even
> afford to properly explore and study our own planet and its moon, all
> because we'll be too busy with bogus wars and trying to pay off the
> $15+ trillion dollar debt that others created for us.

What the rich and powerful have is the certificates of stocks, bonds,
and mortgages. Solon showed the people how to deal with that in founding
the Athenian democracy. Bonfires in the Agora. Thereafter the democracy
owned the land and natural resources.

> Way to go guys and gals, and I sure hope the next ten generations
> appreciate how messed up you've managed to get this overpopulated
> world of ours.

> You do realize that there's something extremely odd about the planet
> Venus that's getting ignored, or are you just as blind and/or too
> dumbfounded to care?
>
> The planet Venus is just a perfectly good and extremely nearby place
> to start with, not that we'd be the first or the last to realize
> whatever sorts of terrific wealth in raw elements that toasty planet
> has to offer (such as unlimited local energy to do whatever with). I
> believe the similar argument(s) could be said of whatever's upon the
> surface and within the thick and robust paramagnetic crust of our
> moon, not to mention whatever's inside of that sucker.
>
> BTW; see if you or any of your friends can interpret anything within
> the following image that doesn’t quite look as though the natural laws
> and physics of geology was entirely responsible. (remember that the
> original is a radar obtained composite of 36 confirming looks or scans
> per pixel, obtained at a viewing angle of 43 degrees, so it’s nearly
> 3D worthy)

Looks like tube worm tracks.