Richie Rich in Nurse Jenny & Felix the Cat - Richie Rich Fanfiction Story

Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly

Nov 24, 2014, 7:39:28 AM11/24/14
RICHIE RICH in Nurse Jenny and Felix the Cat
by Danny Daly

'Richie. I don't know what is wrong with Felix. He looks sad and miserable, but I can't tell what is wrong with him.'
'Oh, do try and help Felix,' said Samantha. 'He is the most loyal cat in all the world Nurse Jenny, and Richie said you could help him.'
'Maybe he is hungry,' said Nurse Jenny.
She brought him some cat food, but he just ignored it.
'He's obviously not hungry,' said Richie.
'No,' said Nurse Jenny. 'Maybe he needs something new to play with,' said Nurse Jenny, and picked up little play ball and tossed it around Felix's feet, but the pussy wasn't interested.
Felix miaowed and just looked sad.
'Oh, I am trying to help you poor Felix,' said Nurse Jenny. It breaks my heart to see you so said little cat.'
Just then, another cat miaowed, who was in a cage just opposite. Felix started miaowing greatly.
'Grab the cat,' said Samantha.
'Yes, grab the other cat, Nurse Jenny,' said Richie.
'This is Rose,' said Nurse Jenny, introducing her to Felix.
Rose and Felix soon started rubbing each other and purring, and Samantha, Richie and Nurse Jenny all looked at each other in triumph.
'He was just lonely,' said Richie.
'Thankfully he now has a friend,' said Nurse Jenny.
'And now everything is all right,' said Samantha, looking at the two cats playing with each other.

The End

http://noahidebooks.angelfire.com