Is Peppermint Patty gay?

hayden....@gmail.com

May 17, 2020, 2:16:46 PM5/17/20
I cant believe I'm replying to a comment from 1998 in 2020, but this is absolutely hilarious!

I hope you're still alive!

Anjum Ahmed

Jul 28, 2020, 1:44:42 PM7/28/20
On Sunday, 17 May 2020 at 19:16:46 UTC+1, hayden....@gmail.com wrote:
> I cant believe I'm replying to a comment from 1998 in 2020, but this is absolutely hilarious!
>
> I hope you're still alive!
Ikr, these ancient newsgroup discussions is my favourite piece of Peanuts fan lore.
The answer is: yes, she is queer, but don't dwell on it too much.

Your Name

Jul 28, 2020, 4:26:18 PM7/28/20
Peppermint Patty isn't gay, obviously since she's in love with "Chuck".
She is simply a tomboy.