New Peanuts stamps

Timothy Chow

May 6, 2022, 10:20:15 PM5/6/22
I heard about this from rec.arts.comics.strips.

WASHINGTON — The U.S. Postal Service has announced several additions to
the 2022 stamp program first announced last fall. All stamp designs are
preliminary and subject to change. Additional details, including issue
dates and locations, will be announced later.

Headlining the new additions is the Charles M. Schulz Centennial 2022.

https://www.dailycartoonist.com/index.php/2022/05/03/usps-reveals-charles-schulz-centennial-stamps/

---
Tim Chow

Timothy Chow

Oct 12, 2022, 4:29:39 AM10/12/22
On 5/6/2022 10:20 PM, I wrote:
> WASHINGTON — The U.S. Postal Service has announced several additions to
> the 2022 stamp program first announced last fall. All stamp designs are
> preliminary and subject to change. Additional details, including issue
> dates and locations, will be announced later.

The stamps are now available for purchase.

https://store.usps.com/store/product/buy-stamps/charles-m-schulz-stamps-S_561704

---
Tim Chow