META: Personal Updates

Drew Nilium

Nov 22, 2023, 12:10:14 AM11/22/23
Hey all! I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth, I just Got Busy. I have a
few more LFC TCG cards to post sometime soon, but I'm also plotting a major
overhaul of that system.

Drew Nilium

candycanearter07

Nov 22, 2023, 10:36:09 AM11/22/23
Oof, hope stuff gets better.

Also, I'm not the only one with irl stuff now :D

Drew Nilium

Nov 26, 2023, 11:38:17 PM11/26/23
On 11/22/23 10:36 AM, candycanearter07 wrote:
> On 11/21/23 23:10, Drew Nilium wrote:
>> Hey all! I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth, I just Got Busy. I have a
>> few more LFC TCG cards to post sometime soon, but I'm also plotting a major
>> overhaul of that system.
>>
>> Drew Nilium
>
> Oof, hope stuff gets better.
>
> Also, I'm not the only one with irl stuff now :D

Indeed not. X>

Drew "so much stuff lately" Nilium