LNH: Cover Gallery #62i

Jeanne Morningstar

Feb 26, 2022, 10:37:57 AM2/26/22
Ron Kaylor, the Lethal Laywer of District 856728768346/b-3--whose suit
and power tie have turned dark red and gold--stands at the center of a
bird-shaped aura of burning Flame, driving back a group of LNHers
attacking him: Sarcastic Lad, Nomex Man and Captain Napalm, Sing-Along
Lass in her powered-up Kirbian mode and
You're-Not-Hitting-Me-Hard-Enough Lad.

Ron Kaylor: "Fools! I am Lethal Layer no more! I am fire and life
incarnate. I am--DARK PHOENIX WRIGHT!"

===

Note:

This was a godawful pun I made in chat and now you all have to see it.

Jeanne Morningstar