LNH20/LNH: Cover Gallery #57i

Jeanne Morningstar

Jan 5, 2022, 4:11:17 PMJan 5
[Professor Penumbra and Nerf Girl are in a forest, fighting their way
past a crowd of different versions of Winnie-the-Pooh that are battling
it it out: a flying version with a Superman cape and a honey insignia, a
version inside a giant honey pot mecha with "HUNNY" written on it, a
cute anime girl version, an eldritch monster version, etc. Christopher
Robin is standing in the corner along with the original book version of
Pooh and Count Dracula.]

Christopher Robin: Help! Now that Winnie-the-Pooh is in the public
domain, every single possible version of Pooh has appeared in the
Hundred Acre Wood!

Canon Pooh: Oh bother!

Dracula: Well, now you know how *I* feel...

CAPTION: Reader, beware, beware! Heffalumps and Woozles have nothing
on... THE CRISIS OF INFINITE POOHS!

====

Jeanne Morningstar

Scott Eiler

Jan 7, 2022, 8:21:24 PMJan 7
On 2022-01-05 13:11, Jeanne Morningstar wrote:
> Christopher Robin: Help! Now that Winnie-the-Pooh is in the public
> domain, every single possible version of Pooh has appeared in the
> Hundred Acre Wood!

I'd love to see a team-up between Canon Christopher Robin, and
Christopher Robin Milne the real child and grownup who died in 1996 at
the age of 75. Just ask Wikipedia.

> Canon Pooh: Oh bother!

Just wait until Superman and Mickey Mouse both get in the public domain.
I don't know if I'll live that long, but many of you young folks
might. 8{D>

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler 8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal. From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.