LNH: Cover Gallery #64i

Jeanne Morningstar

Mar 9, 2022, 11:14:10 AMMar 9
Net.Access, Slasher, Bitmask and Cool S are floating in Pittsburgh
before a gigantic dimension rift. Stepping out are various giant
monsters and robots, including an Eva-esque techno-organic version of
Cool S with the symbol engraved on his armor.

Net.Access: We have to stop this dimensional incursion before Pittsburgh
is destroyed... again!

Caption: Can the Looniverse survive the coming of... the SHIN UNIVERSE?

====

Note: Inspired by Anno unifying his Shin Godzilla, Shin Kamen Rider and
Shin Evangelion into the Shin Japan Heroes Universe. Which of course
means "new." So, New Universe, geddit? I just find the existence of the
New Universe inherently funny.

--
Jeanne "The Dark Space Princess Knight" Morningstar
Chief Procrastinator, Commission of Ecumenical Translators

Every jumbled pile of person has a thnking part
Which wonders what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of
--TMBG

Scott Eiler

Mar 9, 2022, 2:23:10 PMMar 9
On 2022-03-09 08:14, Jeanne Morningstar wrote:
> Net.Access: We have to stop this dimensional incursion before Pittsburgh
> is destroyed... again!
>
> Caption: Can the Looniverse survive the coming of... the SHIN UNIVERSE?
>
> ====
>
> Note: Inspired by Anno unifying his Shin Godzilla, Shin Kamen Rider and
> Shin Evangelion into the Shin Japan Heroes Universe. Which of course
> means "new." So, New Universe, geddit? I just find the existence of the
> New Universe inherently funny.

I like the part about destroying Pittsburgh again. There was one ad,
"Today we destroyed Pittsburgh. Tomorrow...?"

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler 8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal. From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.