LNH: Looniverse Fight Chronicles Trading Card Game #35: Unintentional Hit ~ Sensitive Spot

Drew Nilium

Nov 2, 2023, 12:18:41 AM11/2/23
Unintentional Hit ~ Sensitive Spot
<Interpersonal> <Conflict>
[Misunderstanding]

Choose two target Heroes. As long as they are Involved in this Conflict, they
can't bring, show, or match Voices with each other.

Hero A delivers Beats to Hero B equal to 8 minus A's Groundedness.

Tapivate B: Remove Beats from B equal to B's Chill minus 4.
Tapivate any Hero: They match Groundedness with A. If they win, put a Power-Up
Counter on A.
Remove all Power-Up Counters from A: Remove that many Beats from B.

Whenever a Beat is removed from B, you gain 1 Drama. When B has no Beats on
them, Resolve this Conflict.

Progression 2

"How could you!?"
"...how could I... what?"

====

Drew Nilium

candycanearter07

Nov 2, 2023, 1:09:15 AM11/2/23
"You killed my father!"
"No.. I AM your father"
"NOOOOOOOOO"

Always loved the "corrupted relationship" trope in games and stuff, tho
the only ones I can think of that pull it are Mother 3 and Super Paper
Mario.

Drew Nilium

Nov 6, 2023, 9:40:47 PM11/6/23
On 11/2/23 1:09 AM, candycanearter07 wrote:
> On 11/1/23 23:18, Drew Nilium wrote:
<snip>
> "You killed my father!"
> "No.. I AM your father"
> "NOOOOOOOOO"
>
> Always loved the "corrupted relationship" trope in games and stuff, tho the only
> ones I can think of that pull it are Mother 3 and Super Paper Mario.

Ah yes, classics. n.n

Drew "playing around with classic tropes and how to represent them mechanically"
Nilium