Wail AL-Midhar should mention her as well the prediction

Neil T. Kath

Nov 8, 2007, 3:17:38 PM11/8/07
Reply by email, filling out this form and emailing it to me.
Trimming off the rest of this post is unnecessary.

I will guarantee anonymity except in cases of blatant abuse.
I will achieve anonymity by tallying the results in
uncorrelated tabulations and then deleting the emails.
(I know this loses interesting correlation data, but if
resondents want anonymity it's hard to avoid.)
I know that this anonymity promise depends on trust and that
you have no particular reason to trust me. Someday, I hope.
I will post results Saturday.

xxxxxxxx beginning of survey xxxxxxxx

yes( ) ( )no Should RoadRunner be subjected to some kind of UDP?
yes( ) ( )no ... active UDP (cancels) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... passive UDP (drop messages) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... all-groups UDP? (as opposed to specific groups)
yes( ) ( )no Are you a Usenet sysadmin? How big:_ How long:_
yes( ) ( )no Should another server be subjected to UDP? Who:_
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used more often?
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used less often?
yes( ) ( )no Would you have answered this survey without anonymity?

xxxxxxxx end of survey xxxxxxxx

--
coming to see me off?" I asked my
Negro friends.
"No," they replied. "We should not be allowed near
because of the color bar!"
The final day arrived, and I went by bus to the docks.
Carrying my small case, and presenting my ticket, I was
confronted with a demand as to the whereabouts of the
rest of my luggage. "This is all," I replied. "I am taking
nothing more."
The Official was plainly puzzled-and suspicious. "Wait
here," he muttered, and hurried off to an inner office.
Several minutes later he came out accompanied by a more
senior official. "Is this all your luggage, sir?" the new man
asked.
"It is," I replied.
He frowned, looked at my tickets, checked the details
against entries in a book, and th