Looking For A Story

NorthStar

Dec 24, 2007, 5:30:02 PM12/24/07
My copy of Les Bonser's "Time for A Change" story was recently destroyed.
Does anyone have a copy that they could post?

--
NorthStar

Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.

NorthStar

Jan 15, 2008, 6:42:14 PM1/15/08
like smoke in the day of my wrath, etc.

"Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers, will I assemble
together, and will recompense you for all according to your works.

"Thus saith the Lord, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one
saith, Destroy it not, for a blessing is in it and the promise of fruit: for
my servants' sake I will not destroy all Israel.

"Thus I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob and out of Judah, an inheritor
of my mountains, and mine elect and my servants shall inherit it, and my
fertile and abundant plains; but I will destroy all others, because you have
forgotten your God to serve strange gods. I called, and ye did not answer; I
spake, and ye did not hear; and ye did choose the thing which I forbade.

"Therefore thus saith the Lord, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall
be hungry; my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed; my servants
shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry and howl for vexation of
spirit.

"And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord shall
slay thee, and call His servants by another name, that he who blesseth
himself in the earth shall bless himself in God, etc., because the former
troubles are forgotten.

Hawk

Jan 16, 2008, 6:42:50 PM1/16/08
NorthStar <NorthStar...@hotmail.com> shouted:
: My copy of Les Bonser's "Time for A Change" story was recently destroyed.
: Does anyone have a copy that they could post?

It's on Fanfiction.net at
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/42206/1/Time_for_a_Change

Without Les Bonser's approval, NO ONE has a right to post his story for
him. No matter how desperately you might want a copy.

Hawk

--
The _exalted_ guardian of the fledgling few forging the fires of fan fiction.