META: Re: untold-l

Hawk

Sep 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/2/97

In article <5u9ccc$k2h$1...@info.abdn.ac.uk>, u05ap <u0...@sysa.abdn.ac.uk> wrote:
>Does anyone know if Untold-l has a new mail address? I unsubscribed for
>the Summer and now can't resubscribe when i use the old address.
>If anyone knows the new address, could they let me know.

Did you try majo...@majordomo.netcom.com? That's the last address I
have for them.

Hawk

http://www.blarg.net/~hawk/fanfic.html - acff FAQ and Where Can I Find
Comic Fan-Fiction on the WWW? FAQ

David Zeiger

Sep 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/2/97

Hawk (M...@cris.com) wrote:

: In article <5u9ccc$k2h$1...@info.abdn.ac.uk>, u05ap <u0...@sysa.abdn.ac.uk> wrote:
: >Does anyone know if Untold-l has a new mail address? I unsubscribed for
: >the Summer and now can't resubscribe when i use the old address.
: >If anyone knows the new address, could they let me know.

: Did you try majo...@majordomo.netcom.com? That's the last address I
: have for them.

It's at unto...@userhome.com, sub commands go to majo...@userhome.com.

Netcom still works, but the Welcome letter immedately says to go
to userhome :-)
--
David Zeiger dze...@netcom.com

My Web Design Team went to Hale-Bopp
And all I got was this lousy pudding recipe

Jacque Koh

Sep 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/2/97

previously M...@cris.com (Hawk) wrote:

>In article <5u9ccc$k2h$1...@info.abdn.ac.uk>, u05ap <u0...@sysa.abdn.ac.uk> wrote:
>>Does anyone know if Untold-l has a new mail address? I unsubscribed for
>>the Summer and now can't resubscribe when i use the old address.
>>If anyone knows the new address, could they let me know.
>
>Did you try majo...@majordomo.netcom.com? That's the last address I
>have for them.
>

>Hawk

It's changed to majo...@userhome.com

Mirage at <Mir...@bayside.net>

is taking care of it now.

Regards
Jacque
Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do.
Where there is love and inspiration,
I don't think you can go wrong.
Ella Fitzgerald