META: superhero slash fanfic

1 view

Michael Singleton

May 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/10/98

Does anyone know of/where to find any m/m slash fanfic with Marvel or
other superhero characters?

Thanks,

Michael

Aleph Press

May 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/10/98

Michael Singleton (Michael....@domain.com) wrote:
: Does anyone know of/where to find any m/m slash fanfic with Marvel or
: other superhero characters?

GLAMbeau has a few stories on Lori's archive, Following Through
(Iceman/Gambit) and Frozen (Northstar/original m.) Lori's archive is at
http://web2.spydernet.com/lori/x-men.htm.

In fanzines, there are a couple of Magneto's-- Magneto/Cannonball in "The
Summer I Turned Frisky", story called "The Hellfire Club" by Elizabeth
Holden, and then there's the same author's Magneto/Gambit in Cohorts 3.
I'll try to dig up the addresses and ordering info.

A non-explicit Iceman/Morph was written by Poi Lass, "Changing Faces".
Her address is poi...@aol.com. I don't know where this is archived.

That's all I know of off the top of my head.

--
Be good, servile little citizen-employee, and pay your taxes so the rich
don't have to.

Alara Rogers, Aleph Press
al...@netcom.com

All Aleph Press stories are at http://www.mindspring.com/~alara/ajer.

Carmen J. Bernardo

May 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/10/98

On Sunday, May 10th, Michael Singleton wrote:

> Does anyone know of/where to find any m/m slash fanfic with Marvel
> or other superhero characters?

Well, ACFF here has an open policy which allows for slash fics
to be posted. In fact, it was late last month that someone
named "Dark River" posted a GEN X m/m story under the title
"Spring Break". You may be able to locate it using DejaNews
and typing in the names of Gen-X characters such as Jubilee,
Synch, Skin, and Chamber.

Yujon3D -- Keeper of the Amelia Voght Flame, writer of GEN X
fan-fiction, not normally a slash fic reader although
he can read softcore erotica...

Pyrephox18

May 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/16/98

>In fanzines, there are a couple of Magneto's-- Magneto/Cannonball

You know...this is one pairing I never would have imagined in a million
years....

Pyrephox- still wating for a Magneto/Xavier.. :P
DC.D/F f++ s-- h++ CJ@R a- $+ d+++ WL++* Fr-- L* BF e++ g-- i! U

I do not suffer from insanity- I *enjoy* it!

Aleph Press

May 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/16/98

Pyrephox18 (pyrep...@aol.com) wrote:
: >In fanzines, there are a couple of Magneto's-- Magneto/Cannonball

: You know...this is one pairing I never would have imagined in a million
: years....

I didn't either. In fact the thought horrified me. But the story was done
amazingly well, and neatly avoided the serious squick of a
teacher/student relationship, in my opinion. I mean, like a lot of slash
it took major suspension of disbelief (honestly, as much as I love slash
I find it awfully hard to believe in sometimes), but hey, if we can have
alternate universes where Beast is evil, we can certainly have alternate
universes where Magneto and Sam are suffering from unrequited love for
each other and refusing to admit to it. :-)