Andrew Wheeler

May 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/23/97

Hey there boys and girls!

X-Writers, the revisionist X-Men fanfiction group that split away
from Marvel continuity waaaaaay back in 1995, and has been putting out
stories intermittently ever since, is finally able to announce it's new
and dazzling line-up of inspired and talented writers. Visit our
magnificent homepage at:

http://darklin.telmaron.com/~vertigo/xwriters/

Subscribe to our fabulous mailing list and marvel (not Marvel,
*marvel*) at the X-Writers versions of:

Uncanny X-Men (Andrew Wheeler)

X-Men (Marty Blase)

X-Factor (Hosun Lee)

Excalibur (Joe Helfrich)

X-Force (Elizabeth Celeste)

Generation X (Lee and Jessica)

Cable (Marty Blase)

X-Man (Lee)

X-Men Unlimited (Ian Phil Foster)

plus:

Angels & Demons (Alasdair Watson)

X-Saviours (Andrew Wheeler)

Darker Side (Various)

Not only is it *better* than the real thing, more dynamic than
the real thing, and more inspired than the real thing, it's also totally
*free*. Join up today!

Andrew Wheeler - Editor, X-Writers.
X-Writers is a non-profit writing group. Many of the characters and
places used in our stories are copyright of Marvel (and DC) Comics.
======= Mad Alice Magazine: http://www.york.ac.uk/~socs261 =======
= "Run for the sun little one; you're an outlaw once again." =