META: Looking for Elseworlds

Aleph Press

Dec 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/29/98
I'm putting together a page (no, it has no URL yet, but when it's done it
will be available through my hub pge Crossroads X--
http://alara.dreamhost.com/crossx.html) for Elseworlds stories. What I
mean by this is fanfic stories, be they Marvel, DC or other, which
radically alter the universe or the milieu. Stories where Rogue is a
housewife in the Depression are Esleworlds, as are stories where Logan is
a pirate on the high seas. You get the idea. On the other hand, stories
where Charles Xavier turned evil are What Ifs, and not what I'm looking for.

I would especially like to see some DC stories, since, hell, DC invented
the Elseworlds concept. But I would be happy to look at stories from any
comic universe I'm familiar with-- which includes DC, Marvel, and a good
number of the creator-owned.

--
Be good, servile little citizen-employee, and pay your taxes so the rich
don't have to.

Alara Rogers, Aleph Press
al...@netcom.com

All Aleph Press stories are at http://alara.dreamhost.com .