New X-Men Slash-Fic Archive

Surisa

Aug 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/10/98
I saw a recent thread here about X-Men slash-fic and thought "Yeah,
why isn't there a slash-fic mailing list or site?"

I an effort to light a candle rather than curse the darkness, I am
starting an all Slash Fic X-Men site.

I have sent some e-mails to authors I already know of , but would like
help in collecting all the X-Men slash-fic out there. If you have or
know of a slah-fic - please send it or let me know who to ask for
permission!

A shell site should be up by 8/11/98 and I will post again one I
decide on the address.

Also does anyone know how I can track down A. Lias from "Strangers in
the Night"? This story is archived on Lori's X-Men page but there is
no e-mail address for it.

Thanks for any help you can give!!!

Aleph Press

Aug 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/10/98
Surisa (lcba...@yahoo.com) wrote:
: I saw a recent thread here about X-Men slash-fic and thought "Yeah,

: why isn't there a slash-fic mailing list or site?"

: I an effort to light a candle rather than curse the darkness, I am
: starting an all Slash Fic X-Men site.

Cool. I was going to do that myself.

Actually I still might, depending. Are you planning to include stories
with same-sex themes but not explicit sex, like PoiLass's story about
Morph and Bobby or "Start Spreading the News", Tilman Stieve's "Tales of
the Twilight Menshevik" stories about Val Cooper and Mystique, or the
stuff of GLAMbeau's that has no sex in it?

: I have sent some e-mails to authors I already know of , but would like

: help in collecting all the X-Men slash-fic out there. If you have or
: know of a slah-fic - please send it or let me know who to ask for
: permission!

I know of several which do not contain explicit sex, and a small handful
that do. Write me to let me know if the non-explicit stuff is ok, and
i"ll email you with all the stories I know of.

: Also does anyone know how I can track down A. Lias from "Strangers in

: the Night"? This story is archived on Lori's X-Men page but there is
: no e-mail address for it.

Well, it's obviously an anonymous name. My thought is, write to Lori. She
had to have had the person's address to get their permission to archive
it, so maybe she can forward it for you.
--
Be good, servile little citizen-employee, and pay your taxes so the rich
don't have to.

Alara Rogers, Aleph Press
al...@netcom.com

All Aleph Press stories are at http://www.mindspring.com/~alara/ajer.

Bill Derezinski

Aug 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/10/98
to Aleph Press
Aleph Press wrote:

> Surisa (lcba...@yahoo.com) wrote:

> : I an effort to light a candle rather than curse the darkness, I am
> : starting an all Slash Fic X-Men site.
>
> Cool. I was going to do that myself.
>
> Actually I still might, depending. Are you planning to include stories
> with same-sex themes but not explicit sex, like PoiLass's story about
> Morph and Bobby or "Start Spreading the News", Tilman Stieve's "Tales of
> the Twilight Menshevik" stories about Val Cooper and Mystique, or the
> stuff of GLAMbeau's that has no sex in it?

I definitely want to include all slash type stories - not just ones with
nasty bits in them. I have already contacted Poi Lass and Glambeau for
permission to archive. I want everything that even hints at same-sex
stuff ("Questions Without Answers")

> : Also does anyone know how I can track down A. Lias from "Strangers in
> : the Night"? This story is archived on Lori's X-Men page but there is
> : no e-mail address for it.
>
> Well, it's obviously an anonymous name. My thought is, write to Lori. She
> had to have had the person's address to get their permission to archive
> it, so maybe she can forward it for you.

Lori just got back to me and she forwarded it for me. Thanks though!

PS If anyone got an email with a male signature line - my husband is
very pissed at me for using his e-mail and wants everyone to know that
he is not into slash-fic, his perverted little wife is. :)

Lady Phoenix

Aug 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/11/98
To aid in this wonderous quest I offer my own story, (self indulgent plug)
of 'Needing more then the Status Quo'. It can be seen on my sight, just let
me know if you want to use it. Okay? Thanks

--
Lady Phoenix <suma...@portup.com>
The Corner of the Cosmos

Valerie Sassaman

Aug 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/14/98
If there is no address you send mail through Lori!